Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got my siggy from IFS biggrin
This thread should be a sticky.
yes, it SHOULD be a sticky! blaugh
Slave Labor owns you all.. lol
*sniff sniff* a month gone from Gaia and my JtHM forum still lives?? awww you guys do care!
IcyNirvana7
If in some strange demention of fanfiction, Nny and Zim were to get into a fight, who do you think would win? I say Nny because he's somewhat intelligent and actually knows what the hell he's doing.

Since everyone on Zim is pretty stupid, and good old NNY is adept at killing stupid people... I would say for shits and giggles that NNY kills Zim and then uses his equipment to destroy all life on the planet..
Maniac Nny
*sniff sniff* a month gone from Gaia and my JtHM forum still lives?? awww you guys do care!

you thought we didn't?
*Is hurt*
sad
Maniac Nny

We just care about keeping the excess threads under bay... ninja
MONGOOSIES!!!!!!!!!!
Well look what I found on the second page. Bump, since nobody looks before they post around here.
*makes sure no one is looking* Bump.
I love JTHM. I have all his comics some squee and the 1st i feel sick.I also have the Invader Zim DVD. I you guys like these you should like Gloom Cookie too. Check them out. The art is really cool.
Crawlerette
Maniac Nny

We just care about keeping the excess threads under bay... ninja

That's it? and I thought we had something special...
Or maybe that was some other teleporting fuzzy chick..
Meep o_o It seems there're more Jhonen-slaves on Gaia than I thought sweatdrop I do not like pez.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff