3:Rules
4:Types of mercenary
5:Joining/Members
6:Missions
7:Alliences/Enemys
8:Announcements
9:Links
~Recruting center~
This is a recruting center since the fact is i have a ggn guild already to move into, once i have enough members i will start moving into that guild, and this will stay as a recrut center.
~Rules~
*No Godmoding
*No Auto Hitting
*no Cybering
*some romance is allowed
*on missions you must where our banner
*when fighting be literate
*misspelling is acceptable ((only cuz i mis spell alot))
*obey my orders
*have fun
~Types of mercenary~

*Fighter
*Archer
*Mage
*Thief
*Assassin
*Healer
~Types of mercenary~
*fighter
*archer
*mage
*thief
*assassin
* Healer

~Joining/Members~

~Joining~

Please pm me all info below if one thing is left out you will not be accepted to the guild, and remember be as literate as possible, but don't write a story on me >.<.

Username:
Name:
Type of mercenary:
Weapons:
Appearance: ((picture allowed))
History:

~Members~
Quote:
Username: Fallen Angel Zernith

Name:Zeo

Race: Fallen Angel

Type of mercenary: assassin/thief

Weapons: 2 katanas made out of some type of rare material, one sword shines white and one shines black, both of them may change color not much is known about these 2 swords, but they have a say of when I fight and when I don't.

Appearance: looks allot like avy, has black feathered wings. A scar covers his right eye. And his hair is black.

history: When zeo was a kid is parents were killed by a pack of mercenaries, he searches for this pack of mercenaries for his revenge, he turned fallen and went to the dark side, now owning his own mercenary guild, and attacking or protecting for cash, if there is cash involved he is in, he now searches to destroy his master, who he is at war at right now, and also has a goal to destroy the evil empire.

Quote:
name: Draco
race: Drak fallen Angel
appearence:
weapons: a long dark bladed katana and short black bladed katana
type of merc: fighter
histoy: he was once an Honorable knight until he died he then went to heaven and refused to believe he died so he came back to earth as a dark fallen angel

Quote:
Username:BloodShadowX
Name:Sage
Race:unknown
Type of mercenary:assassin
Weapons:every kind
Appearance:black clothes with silver lining black shades with silver tinting a cloack alway covering his weapons but he changes his appearance he only wears black and silver clothes though.
History:he has always been raised as an assassin and theen he was appointed guardian of a royal leader in head of a great city when he was 6 he keeps his origin and age a secret he only tells people his name he was raised with a group of other assassin and mages but he wa snot of there origin his race is one of a kind.((kinda short sorry but char is supposed to be secretive))

Quote:
Username: Invader-Zod
Name: Zod
Race: Demonic hybrid
Type of mercenary: Assassin
Weapons: Sword,revolvers and explosives
Appearance:same as avi without tail
History: Unknown

Quote:
Username: Kaiba_Rose_Duelist
Name: Kai
Race: Unknown
Type of mercenary: Theif/Mage
Weapons: Kunai knives,fan
Appearance:
^only with fox ears and tail^
History:Unknown

Quote:
Username:Tears.Lyci.Tears
Name:Tears
Race:Fallen Angel
Type of mercenary:Healer
Weapons:Sword,Twin Daggers
Appearance:,All Black Clothing;Black Shirt,Black Streaks In Her Blonde Hair,Black Gloves(Like Avi),Black Hooded Cloak,Big Black Baggy Pants,Her Wings Don't Fold Up,But Lie On Her Back As Tattooes Until She Needs To Use Them...
Wings:
History:She Was Born In A Slavery,And Caged With An Old Friend,They Took Care Of Eachother,But One Day When She Woke Up,She Was In A Young Child's Home.Weeks Later She Escaped To An Island,And Was Almost Killed,She Tried To Leave,But Drown,Her Saver Slaved Her And Finally At Age 13,She Got Away,The Rest Of Her Life She Had Troubles Remembering Things

Quote:
Username: umazak
Name: Kazuma Myohara
Race: Crucasion/Japanese
Type of mercenary: Fighter
Weapons: Just a simple sword
Appearance: Has short black hair with dark brown eyes.All he wears is a simple pair of black jeans,black longsleeved button-up shirt,and black work boots.His hair is wavy and he looks lighter than the normal Japanese person because of his father.
History:A young man who was basically raised by himself.Because of this,he has a tendacy to strike back but mainly verbally.He is also very shy and will not speak unless spoken to.That, however,has changed a little bit.He is still very shy but not as much as when he was a kid.He will also try to strike up a conversation with certain people but only those that he is used to.He has no friends and no family.He knows that he is half white and half Japanese.He knows this because upon exploring an old house,he found a torn picture that looked like the other half to his.When he put them side to side,he saw that they fit perfectly.From that day on,he has tried to be more sociable.

Quote:
Username:~~Dark Tifa Lockchart~~
Name: Keni
Race: fox/vampire/human
Type of mercenary: fighter
Weapons: Shot guns, daggers, stars made out of paper, a sword
Appearance: Avatar
History:She was born as a young human and she lived in her village. Her village was a fox clan, everyone there was half fox and half human. Vampires attack her village when it was dark. She lost her family and was bitten by one. The master of all vampires has took her and told her that her family was killed by something else and tricked her. She was train by the vampires to fight and kill every kind that was their enemys. She haven't found out that who killed her family and now she is trying to find out while being on the vampires and foxes side. She doesn't trust anyone alot and she learns to go her way. She had left both clans she was part of. Her soul was controll by an evil source that is waken each and every full moon.

Quote:
Username: poopisgood
Name: matthew
Race: white
Type of mercenary:fighter/assassin
Weapons: m14/m60/m16/m82a1a(sniperrifle)/mark23(sd)/modle 18/desert eagle

Appearance: im workin on getting desert camo outfit...
History: born an raised an trained in a boot camp

Quote:
Username: Draze Shadows
Name: Daikon Amashadi
Race: Warwolf (like a reverse wolf anthro)
Weapons: Saber, two revolvers, a myriad of explosives
Appearance: 6'8" 200 lbs, silverblue fur, sleeveless black shirt, baggy black pants, black slashes on eyes
History: Born on a small island, was raised being taught various fighting arts, and when he turned 20 moved off the island and began looking for work...

Quote:
user name:slayer565
name: sythe
race: anglo
appearence: tall, balck suit and a full face gas mask
weapons: sniper rifle
type of merc: assassin
histoy: was an assin for the soviot union and later for the covert ops

Quote:
Username: Zack Faelen.
Name: Zack Faelen.
Race: Human.
Type of mercenary: Sniper.
Weapons: Buster Crossbow.
Appearance: Zack wears a dark red headband, and a black long jacket. His pants are black, and a dark red shirt.
History: Zack ran away from home, because his parents never understood him. He then joined the army, and quit. He later became a mercenary, and joined the Black Hawk.

Quote:
Username:The Blind Angel Victor
Name:Victor
Race:Angel
Type of mercenary:Mage
Weapons:The sword of unforgiveable sins
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/victortheblind/Blind_Angel_-_resize.jpg
History: Victor was a warrior angel in heaven. Countless missions fighting for good until he was tempted by the sword of unforgiveable sins. It was rumored that this sword could save or destroy the world. Victor killed his troop and the other troop to take this sword. Cast out of heaven Victor never used the sword unless needed for it always brought destruction. Victor went all around the world training in magic to fight with out the sword and do the world some better. Victor has gone all around the world fighting for anyone, now he is here.

Quote:
Username: Vanguchi
Name: Sky
Race: Human
Type of mercenary: assassin,bodygaurd
Weapons: none...uses the hidden techniques of the dark shaolin martial arts
Appearance: look at my avatar
History: trained and raised by master Wo feihong at the top of the highest mountains for 17 years.

Quote:
Username: dragon_pendragon
Name: dragoon
Race: fire dragon
Type of mercenary: assian and fighter
Weapons: katanas and dragon powers
Appearance: ((picture allowed))
History: a fire dragon the last of my kind

Quote:
Username: ANWaye
Name: Rion
Race: Feri hybrid
Type of mercenary: Fighter...Archer if you need them.
Weapons: Twin Kings Sabers, Fists, Ebony Long Bow
Appearance: A little short around 5' 1/2. Average build, athletic. Short Tawny Brown Hair, Foggy Hazel Eyes. Dark Tanned skin. Likes gray and red. Grey breeches and boots. Gray Cape. Gray tunic with red ties around the stomach, wrists, elbows, and neck.
History: Not much to tell...Rover parents. Grew up boxing so she is light on her feet. Left out of boredom. She is really just out to have a good time and finds trouble to be fun...Very fickle but loyal to those she trusts.

Quote:
Username: Kenshiku
Name: Kenshiku
Race: human
Type of mercenary: assassin
Weapons: duel combat knives
Appearance: Brown spiky hair, blue eyes
History: Unknown

Quote:
Username: Lepizar
Name: Lep
Race: Elf/Demon/Fox
Weapons: Black Dragon CrossBow(a rapped fire cross bow that with each bolt fired ice dragon fire consumes what ever it hits) Phoenix Kattana(an anchent kattana that has been blessed with pheonix fire)
Appearance: A tall dark elven worrier with demon horns jetting out of my head
History: I have wondered alone for over one hundred years serching for ane serivers of my clan of werrories that was destoried on the day of my birth. for the first 10 years of my life i lived with the elves of the anchent order of the dragon. I left them to began training as a werroer of the dragon. It took me 20 years to compleat the task, as compleating the task i receved my crossbow

Quote:
name: zero
race: human, and a demon
appearence: a male with the weapon that sailor saturn is holding:
weapons: the weapon that girl is holding, a long wire that can appear just about anywhere, a sniper's rifle, a SMG gun, and a huge sword that he carries on his back also the sword is powerful and fast
type of merc: healer, fighter, and assain
histoy: unknown but, he travels the world searching for hints of his past all that is known that he sees flashes of his past when he touches or feels a certain item.....

Quote:
Username: Painfilled Forbidden
Name: Anna
Race: Half Demon (Demon Half is Elemental Kitsune.)
Type of mercenary: Not really sure on this one. I can however, do some healing, and my experience as a thief makes me an exceptional assassin. I hope this is OK!!
Weapons: Swords, bows, knives, daggers, and whatever my elemental side can lend me.
Appearance: Ny Avatar is a suitable appearance.
History: My family was unjustly murdered in the stupid political arguments. There was absolutely no particular reason other than the deciding of which pie should be eaten at dinner; custard or apple pie. She doesn't remember what happened after that.

Quote:
Username: Kidagara
Name: Kida
Race: Human
Type of mercenary: Healer
Weapons: Sometimes uses healing wand, but rarely...
Appearance: Long Silver hair with blue eyes. Not very tall, but not short either.
History: Kida grew up with the power to heal. She has always used it with good intentions. She doesn't enjoy battles, but will be there for anyone who needs the help.

Quote:
Username: Glerm
Name: Hiro
Race: Neko
Weapons: 8ft sword, 2 sais, PS-90, duel Desert Eagles
Appearance:
History: Nothing is none of his past but he is a ruthless killer, though he has an honor code. He never kills women or young children. Anyone else is free game. Has never lost a target but enjoys a challenge. Is a great shot. Some magic power (teleportation and mind reading)

Quote:
Username: Xenoch
Name: Zen
Race: Shadow Demon
Type of mercenary: Archer
Weapons: long bow and 4 quivers of different elemental arrrows (water aka freezing arrows, air aka lightning, earth aka spreadshot sharp jagged rocks, fire aka DUH a fire arrow) and a short sword
Appearance: a black tint to his skin with black fur covering his fore arms, and lower legs, dark blue hair that looks black in the shade, a long whip like tail, reverse jointed legs with hooves, and claws with rows of pointed teeth and pointed ears.
History: He works for the money giving his time honed skills to the highest bidder, no ones know where he came from cept for him, lives by his own honor code that sets him apart from most or any demon.

Quote:
Username: Little Fishy
Name: Ichigo Satsue
Race: Youkai
Weapons: She has 2 katanas strapped in an 'X' across her back, and several daggers hidden on her person.
Type of mercenary: Healer most likely
Regular Abilities: Keen hearing, stealth, and agility.
Special Abilities: Has the power of fire and healing. She can also turn into her counter part, a fox.
Biography: She was born in a secret village far south. At the age of three, she was already able to hold her fox form for long periods of time and her brother Shou helped her train. It was a Youkai Ninja village, peaceful yet powerful. However, when she was but 5 years old, her village was attacked and the inhabitants were brutally massacred. Her parents sent Ichigo and her brother away, in hopes of protecting them and having a future. Alone with her brother, they traveled and trained, moving across land and sea. They had no goal. When Ichigo turned 12, she got separated from her brother and never reunited with him since. After the time of thinking alone once separated from her brother and family, she decided to try and devote her life to helping and protecting, and only fighting when she had to.
Appearance: Has shoulder length brown hair, slightly choppy and the tips died red. Has white tipped fox ears on the top of her head and a white tipped fox tail. wears baggy camo pants and and a baggy black sweatshirt.

((24 members so far))
~Missions~
~Alliences/Enemys~

Alliences have a code beside there name,
code green means the allied guild is safe.

code yellow means the allied guild is threatened

code red means the allied guild is being attacked

~Alliances~

~Enemies~
~Announcements~

*Not open for attack
*Recruting members, as many as possible
*The Blind Angel Victor is in charge for today, please be respectful
~Links/Banners~

~Links~

~Banners~
~Lay Out Of The Guild~
....gee don't all come at once i might get confused neutral
"nice place Zern you have a place for me to sleep i am sorta lacking on sleep."
ok whoever comes in, pm me your profile go ahead and post, ill fix it tomorrow, anyone who is already in the guild get more people to join, or post, either way is good*
BloodShadowX
"nice place Zern you have a place for me to sleep i am sorta lacking on sleep."

eh working on it i gotta place a layout of the guild tomorrow, right now i gotta jet see ya tomorrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff