Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Due to the overwhelming number of posts on this board each day wondering what the bleep is the Angelic Rod (and due to the growing frustration of many members on this forum who have to continually post the same responses to the same Angelic Rod question every day), I've decided to make this thread that hopefully puts this issue to rest. It will have pics and all so everyone may stare at it to their heart's content. If there are any new developments in it or anything of the sort, I will update it. I've gotten word from the mods that they've decided not to sticky this thread since they're planning a new sticky once the hacker thing is resolved. However, feel free to subscribe or use this thread as a reference. =) Remember no bumping in the Fishing forum!

Here are some known facts about the Angelic Rod:

1. Yes, it is a little golden rod with wings (see pics below)
2. Yes, it does exist...it is in the game code, so it does exist.
3. Yes, it made a cameo in the Gaia Christmas special thingy (see pic below)
4. It is NOT available to the public yet.
5. I REPEAT...It is NOT available to the public yet

6. The only person known to own the Angelic Rod is suppossedly kaia9; none of the otherAdmins or Mods do, to my knowledge. (correct me if I'm wrong) The Admins know about it, but are still trying to work out how to release it.
7. If you know someone who claims to own the Angelic Rod, they've either mistaken it for a Staff of the Angels or they're lying; if you are someone who claims to own the Angelic Rod, you've probably mistaken it for a Staff of the Angels
8. It is NOT going to be a donation item
9. Nobody knows how much it will cost
10. The cast range is 100 yards and the red lines are shaped like a Strength Rod PLUS; for the plus version of the Angelic Rod, the red lines are spread farther apart than that.
11. There is speculation that the Angelic Rod could be available through a new feature called Gaia Quest, but up to this point, we have no more information other than that rumor
12. There is NO Demonic Rod...at least none that can be confirmed. Any drawings or depictions of the demonic rod are simply someone's own custom.
13. Nobody knows when the rod is going to be released, if at all
14. Again, in case anyone has forgotten, it is NOT available to the public yet...you CANNOT get it right now.

That should be all...if I'm missing anything else, let me know.

Here are the pics of the Angelic Rod:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feel free to post questions here about the rod, but please read what I've said about the rod first...questions like "Where can I get it?!" will be either pointed to my first post or ignored.

Enjoy. biggrin
Reserved 1/3 in case anything develops in the future...
Reserved 2/3 in case anything develops in the future...
Reserved 3/3 in case anything develops in the future...
<center>Thank you for this thread, hopefully it will solve the problem. One thing though - I heard somewhere that the UNupgraded angelic rod had the lines of a strength PLUS, and when upgraded it gets even wider. Know if this is true or not?

heart Pixie Jade
heart </center>
Pixie Jade
<center>Thank you for this thread, hopefully it will solve the problem. One thing though - I heard somewhere that the UNupgraded angelic rod had the lines of a strength PLUS, and when upgraded it gets even wider. Know if this is true or not?

heart Pixie Jade
heart </center>

Yes, that is what the rumors indicate so far. I have addressed that in my known facts about the rod. 3nodding Thanks.
Interesting stuff. Thanks Darth.
if you can find the thread i made about the rod feel free to use any info about it here.

it was moved from fishing to CB for some reason and i dont know if i have it subscribed or bookmarked.

it was called WTF in the title.

good luck to you.
have you asked a mod to temporarily sticky it for the time being?
thanx a bunch
Wow! I want that rod sad As long as it has good range.. it does, doesn't it?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I bet is not coming for a long time. sad

Saint Sweetheart

Very informative..Thanks.
All I can think about is getting that awsome rod.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff