Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I noticed there are not a lot of Escaflowne role plays around and it has been awhile since I have created a thread, so I said what the heck! I'll give it a shot! Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Hope you stick around and join!

arrow First Post: Introduction
arrow Second Post: Rules
arrow Third Post: Characters
arrow Fourth Post: Storyline
RULES
(I know, they stink but we need to have them to avoid chaos! whee )

1)Keep it PG-13- Just standard Gaia rules
2)Be Active- It is really annoying when people join and don't come back!
3)Literate- Pretend to be in English class! No '* *' and OOC cleary seperated from role play.

(More rules will be added as needed)

There will be only two made ups allowed in at this time. I don't want the made-ups to take over the originals. If you are joining as a made up, please fill this out....

Gaia Name:
Name:
Job:
Physical Description:
Background Information:
Other:
CHARACTERS
(Feel free to claim one that is not taken!)

User ImageVan Fanel-Dreeka
King of Fanelia and the pilot of the Guymelef Escaflowne
The death of Van's father and the disappearance of his older brother left this young warrior prince to rule his small rural kingdom of Fanelia. Before he can attain the throne and ride the legendary Guymelef mecha known as Escaflowne however, he must slay a dragon for its Energist crystal. Although brash and inexperienced early on, he thrusts himself into the forefront of the Gaea War against the Zaibach Empire. This greater struggle eventually leads him to face his own inner turmoil over his family's past and the mysterious girl from the Mystic Moon.

User ImageHitomi Kanzaki
First-year high schoolgirl (known to the people of Gaea as the girl who came from the "Mystic Moon" wink
Hitomi is about as normal as Japanese teenage girls go with a best friend named Yukari, a spot on the high school track team, and a crush on the team's star sprinter. However, her spirited earnestness and fascination in fortune-telling (especially tarot readings and dowsing) sets her apart. Years ago, her grandmother gave her a set of tarot cards and an unusual red pendant which, along with her enigmatic visions, play a pivotal role her adventures on Earth as well as on Gaea.

User ImageAllen Schezar
Knight Caeli of Asturia and pilot of the Guymelef Scherazade
Dashing looks, debonair personality, and devastating finesse in swordsmanship -- Allen would seem to be the epitome of chivalry. His handsome countenance however, belies simmering bitterment and a troubled past with an absent father, deceased mother, and a long-lost sister. His face also has a haunting resemblance to Amano, the track team member Hitomi has a crush on. Even though Allen is one of the Knights Caeli (the elite corps of Asturia knights), King Aston has for some reason stationed him on a frontier outpost near Fanelia's border.

User ImageFolken Fanel
Zaibach military strategic advisor
As the enigmatic right-hand strategist of Dornkirk, Folken coordinates and carries out Dornkirk's plans as well develop new technologies for the Zaibach empire. He is in charge of Zaibach's attempt to capture the "dragon" or the Escaflowne. In addition, Folken invented the stealth cloak so essential to Zaibach's technological superiority in guymelefs. He sincerely believes in the Dornkirk's cause and the brave new world of Zaibach's making.

User ImageDilandau Albatou
Zaibach knight and leader of Dragon Slayers
This comely Alseides pilot of Zaibach's forces does not take lightly to insult and injury from enemies. Dilandau commands the Dragon Slayers (Ryuugekitai), an elite squad of mecha soldiers devoted to capturing the Escaflowne. The Dragon Slayers' brutal tactics mesh well with Dilandau's sadistic and troubled personality born of traumatic experiences in the past.

User ImageMillerna Aston
Princess of Asturia and third daughter of King Aston
Movie: Soldier of Abaharaki forces

Despite studying to be a doctor and being betrothed for imminent marriage, the youngest princess of Asturia defies her father to accompany and assist Hitomi and Van's party in their adventures. (Her adoration for Allen plays no small part in her decision.)

User ImageDornkirk
Emperor of Zaibach
His wizened body may be attached to medieval-style life support equipment, but his apparent fraility belies an active mind and ambitions. Dornkirk oversees the ravaging of the countries of Gaea in his relentless pursuit for the secrets of the ancients. The ultimate goals of his machinations and the reasons for his obsession are as mysterious as his origins.

User ImageMerle-misha soupness
Van's attendant girl
Since infancy when she was brought into the Fanelia's royal entourage, this cat-girl has been Van's constant companion. Over the years, she has become possessive of her childhood playmate, to the consternation of Hitomi.

User Image
Naria
Fortune-Enhanced Soldier of Zaibach
Near selfless devotion exemplifies this leopard girl soldier directly under Folken's command. Silver hair marks this older twin sister from her sister Eriya.

Eriya
Fortune-Enhanced Soldier of Zaibach
Near selfless devotion exemplifies this leopard girl soldier directly under Folken's command. Golden hair marks this younger twin sister from her sister Naria.

Shesta- Aimeechinu
Dragon Slayers member
Shesta is one of 15 young boys selected to join the ranks of Zaibach's Dragon Slayers, an elite squad of Guymelef pilots.

Miguel Lavariel
Dragon Slayers member
Miguel is one of 15 young boys selected to join the ranks of Zaibach's Dragon Slayers, an elite squad of Guymelef pilots.

Dalet
Dragon Slayers member
Dalet is one of 15 young boys selected to join the ranks of Zaibach's Dragon Slayers, an elite squad of Guymelef pilots.

Gatti- Aimeechinu
Dragon Slayers member
Gatti is one of 15 young boys selected to join the ranks of Zaibach's Dragon Slayers, an elite squad of Guymelef pilots.

Guimel
Dragon Slayers member
Guimel is one of 15 young boys selected to join the ranks of Zaibach's Dragon Slayers, an elite squad of Guymelef pilots.

Viole
Dragon Slayers member
Viole is one of 15 young boys selected to join the ranks of Zaibach's Dragon Slayers, an elite squad of Guymelef pilots.
I know there is a lot more characters, but I just put the main ones. If there is a character that is not on the list, you can still be that character! ^-^
Character Pictures and Information Gathered From Here

MADE-UPS

Gaia Name: Jazzfox
Name: Dweiyd (Pronounced Dwight)
Position: Zaibach Dragonslayer
Species: Anthropomorphic Wolf
Appearance: Dweiyd is roughly 6'2, large and muscular like many of his species, fitting into the same black PVC styled body suit and blue armor; set upon with his own massive grey clawed paws, and his own lethally fanged muzzle, grey fur leads to white tinges; and blue eyes are as cold as ice; notable is the fact he appears to be missing his tail and half his left ear
Bio: Dweiyd is a Dragonslayer, but is with the Zaibachs only upon the allegiance of Lord Falken, much like the sisters Eriya and Naria, but not for love, for cause; he follows Lord Falken and his ideals of ending dragon slaughter; he loathes every moment he fights inside of his guymelef; he feels suffocated by the scent of dragon blood on his hands, and as such, fights with merciless fury, seeking to end every battle as quickly as possible, he is single minded, ruthless and nearly unmatched in ground combats mech or otherwise; but truth be known; outside of battle; he does mellow somewhat; but it doesn't mean he isn't prone to the usual violent outlash to his own comrades...
Guymelef: Dweiyd pilots a Teiring, a Teiring prototype rather, seeing the vulnerability of the flame fuel system of the chilma claw system, he doesn't use the flamethrower system; instead only opting for a single claw system in the left arm; and a massive battle axe weapon for the right arm, the mech is a jet black with dark blue edgings, which helps camouflage against night, and the 'hair' of the mech is also a dark black; the Teirings are formiddable fighters on ground, even if his unit is somewhat limited, Dweiyd well more than makes up for any limits...
Storyline
(It will progress as the role play does)

There is war breaking on Gaea and the faith of the planet is in the hands of a young king with his legendary guymelef, Escaflowne, and a strange girl from another world.

Van has successfully slew the dragon, giving him the rite to become king. But during the fight, he collected Hitomi, the girl from the Mystic Moon. On the way back to Van's home, they came across the cat-girl Merle. Merle and Hitomi did not start off on the best of terms. After returning home, they had a few moments of peace before the ceremony. It was there that Fanelia was attacked by Dilandau and his dragon slayers. It was then Escaflowne got released. Everyone was seperated as Fanelia was burnt to the ground. Hitomi, Merle, and Van were all reunited in the forest. While they were camping out, an accident happened, causing Merle and Van to go over a waterfall. Confused and alone, Hitomi was soon found by the dragonslayers, who are also lost. Merle found Van, who was badly injured. She volunteered to go find Hitomi. Meanwhile, Hitomi is slowly befriending one of the slayers, Shesta.
The young prince woke up instantly at sunset. After getting out of bed, the black haired man went outside onto his balcony to view the kingdom, Fanelia. He sighed as he leaned against the railing. Today was the day of his induction to be king, something he never expected to do. But he had been trained well to do, so he would not follow his brother. Yes, the prince will soon become King Van Slanzar de Fanel.

SSJiffy's Senpai

"VAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!! LORD VAAAAAAAAANN!!!!" A rather high pitched voice echoed throughout the hallways as a young pink haired neko was seen scurrying her way towards her lord's room. Merle didn't even bother to knock as she suddenly burst through the doors with that wide smile upon her face. "LORD VAN!!!!" She gleefully cried out as she pratically threw herself ontop of him and nuzzled her cheek with his.
Van turned as he heard his name being called by a very familiar voice. He knew it would not be long until the cat girl would be bursting through his doors. Once Merle entered, Van was pushed against the railing of the banister because of the force and weight of the other as he placed his hands on the girl's waist. "Hey there, Merle! Good morning," he smiled through the contact.
Could I be Hitomi?))

Dapper Smoker

(( I have only seen the movie x___x))

SSJiffy's Senpai

Her eyes sparkled at his greeting before she took the time to respond back."GOOD MORNING LORD VANNN!!!" Merle happily purred out as she finally drew away from him and give him some space. "Today is the big day! Aren't you excited! I just know you'll make a great king." The young girl excitedly spoke out as if it were her big day instead of his.
((@Jay-Sure! ^-^
@Ryu- Well, this isn't going to follow exactly like the series, and the personailties are the same in both movie and series))
((This is Jay, I switch accounts..... LOL))
Van's face grew still at the metion of him becoming king. "Thank you," he let out meekly. He then looked out at the distance once more. By this time tomorrow, he would rule this all. He just hoped that he would be the king they all expected him to be. Van wanted to be just as great as his father was, if not better.
((What name did you want me to use in the character list? @>@!))
((I'd be Hitomi but I hardly know anything about the series, except she's the Wing Goddess who can summon that thing >.< wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff