Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

C^3 = CerenaCat's Commissions, w00t

CLOSED PERMANENTLY.

SEE NEXT POST FOR DETAILS.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----
Colouring Tutorial Part I - http://www.deviantart.com/view/25910366/
Sketching Tutorial - http://www.deviantart.com/view/25954536/
I have cancelled ALL TRADES that have been pending. If I did ANY work for you, and I cancelled the trade, consider the work a freebie for me being such a bloody slacker. Okay? icon_smile.gif

OMG they have an emo icon now. I have been away too long, this is fabulous.

ANYWAY. I will MOST LIKELY NEVER be reopening C^3. This is for two reasons:

I only have time for schoolwork, REAL MONEY commissions, and the OCCASIONAL gaia auction. Thus, if you want any sort of art from me, you are either one of three things:
1) a close friend--one who has been frequenting this thread a long time, in which case I will most likely just give you freebies if you hang around my auctions (Alatariel, nsqcleo, boinsie, prettymuch anyone who comments alot in this thread or has commissioned me in the past). I don't expect you to know me in real life to be a "close friend" on Gaia. My close friends here are those who have always been interested in my art and have supported me.
2) someone who commissions me with USD (US Dollars) (REAL MONIES), in which case you can have damn well whatever you please
3) you bump my auctions enough (but this will be on a REALLY limited basis this time round) or have something striking or funny to say in my auctions, I might just be inspired to give you something. smile

THUS. I will be having a HOLIDAY AUCTION for the next two weeks, and will be posting the link here, so please check it out! I'm going to take down everything off the front page of this thread, since the auction will be completely revamped and less copy-pasted than normal.

Thank you EVERYONE for supporting me, and I'm sorry for being such a slacker. I've been transferring schools lately, and taking alot of really difficult courses--and I need to get into grad school. emo

Haha, I got to use the icon. Yay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces