Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like this thread?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Welcome to the wild and crazy party club! Where you can dance, party, sing, meet new people, or even meet that someone of your dreams!.

Many people like you everyday, come into gaia and goes to all these "fancey and cool" forums in which to have fun. Most of the tim you realize that they arent that great. So i desided to make a fun forum, where you can to many sorts of stuff!!!

For all those people who are "afraid" or "shy", your welcome here to!! You will not, i repeat, will NOT be ignored. Just wait a moment and you'll see, i'll reply to you, or maybe someone else would. I promise you that i will not ignore you, and if you are, please Pm me and we can talk about it.

For people who dont like my forum or any other ones you have seen, and been able to believe that i created it, dont like it? well noone said you had to, but if you would like to tell me why you dont like it, i would be more then happy to come and talk to you, and fix the problem

:::::Notes from the creator::::
At times everyone has problems, if your sad, lonley, depressed, think that the whole world hates you...this is the place to go to. Everyone will be poliet, nice, and fun to be around! theres no telling what will happen here!! I know i am saying alot of stuff, but im sure if you gave this place a chance, it will one day be the greatest in all of gaia. who knows?

No matter how long this thread will last. could be a day, a week, a month, maybe longer. but we will have everything to remember in our hearts. it took me a long time to make this in a most perfect sence i could. so please enjoy!

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~ OUR MASCOT!!! ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please i encourage you to invite your sisters, brothers, friends, boyfriends, children, and their childen to come, and maybe give a small simple bump. THANK YOU!!

Of course, as everyone knows, there has to be at least a few rules to keep order in a thread like this. so heres a few.

exclaim Rules (yes we all have to follow them, even me)
arrow Please no cybering, if you want to do that, go in a pm, or in a hangout, i would not like to see that here.
arrow please, no more then pg-13 contact in here (making out is ok, but not sexual touching)
arrow normal gaian rules apply
arrow please be respectful to all and everyone who comes here. if not i will contact a mod. (consider this your warning)
arrow cursing (a mimumim) is allowed. (not in every sentence)
arrow fighting is allowed (but please, dont kill. my mop broke)
arrow have fun!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For any kind of animal lovers out there heres a few clips i have found around places and desided to make this part an animal clip page. so if you have any animal clips i'll be glad to put them here.

so heres a few clips i have ^^ please enjoy, and if theres any problem, please tell me!!

Hello!! this will be for any of your Ava's (avatar) wish lists, banners, threads, or anything else you would like to have posted here!! i will have no banners leading to this thread because i dont know how to make them. But i hope that this thread dosent die, so everyone can visit all of you gaian needs!! please, you can post the wishlist, banner, interseting bumps, in the thread of Pm them to me!!

A Special thanks to bitter sweet lollipop for this awsome banner!!!

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6728990&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0][IMG]http://tinypic.com/2b1u9i[/IMG][/URL]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hello!!
This is for any Ava (avatar) Art! not just for me, but even yours that you drew of yourself! any kind if you want to show off your artistic ablilities! No i wont steal your art work, simply put them here! for all ava's to see and enjoy!

'~'~'~Memorable Quotes'~'~'~

I may not be god, but there are plenty of signs around. i hope everyon enjoys this thread. And to remember the good times, heres a memorable Quote page!!
phew!! took forever to make this xd
hello everyone, and im foxet, and we are not open
:turns on some music:
now that its finnished noone comes XD
oh well
:dances:

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
wooshah? nice job mum
dunn dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
dunnnnnn!!
:twirls:
wow two no's on my pole O.O...
Shy_Uke_Kat
wooshah? nice job mum
buwhahah!!
thank you ^.^
it took..45min to get pictures, and then set it up. and even longer to type all of it!!! XD

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Foxet
Shy_Uke_Kat
wooshah? nice job mum
buwhahah!!
thank you ^.^
it took..45min to get pictures, and then set it up. and even longer to type all of it!!! XD
well your crazy.
Shy_Uke_Kat
Foxet
Shy_Uke_Kat
wooshah? nice job mum
buwhahah!!
thank you ^.^
well your crazy.
no i go around in threads all the time, i see everyone who is ignored and bored, noone to talk to. so if they wanna let themselve out, heres the place to go ^.^
Neo32
gar!!!!
its Neo!!
:glomps: ^.^ thanks for coming!1
-is working on your bump-
Foxet
Neo32
gar!!!!
its Neo!!
:glomps: ^.^ thanks for coming!1
-is working on your bump-
yay!