Welcome to Gaia! ::

In lieu of the fact all of us have gotten to know Bunnipop very well because of this glitch I think March 20th should be Bunnipop day *nod nod* If anyone agrees with me just sign the petition and bumping the thread is appreciated blaugh

Thanks to everyone who signs!! biggrin
Signatures:
1. Marshmallowpanda
2. Manic Penguin
3. ranchan13
4. The Faerie`s Kiss
5. Tygerr
6. User Image
7. EmilysShadow
8. Prince Watercress
9. Suki Motosuwa
10. Melecia
11. Hilopeaple
12. Moziah
13. ~NoFlutter~
14. shignami5
15. WobinA
16. - Jessibee
17. ~[1021]Princess[92]~
18. chibifriend250
19. [Lilac]
20. G.I.R.-Almighty
21. tamcharles
22. blackdragonwingz
23. Setathenoble
24. Binary Samurai
25. Arianna Ki
26. shanlea90
27. chibifriend250
28. Solid_SeeD
29. Sushi Boy
30. Requiem Belle
31. User Image
32. Imaginary_28
33. kurage-sama
34. The_lord_hath_cometh
35. foomonster
36. BerylAlexandros
37. User Image
38. Meu Moo
39. clamp_chobits
40. gothictomboy3
41. sunsuke01
42. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
43. Renko_Lee
44. -TS- Alex
45. dancingdiva1129
46. Yureofthenight
47. doctor zoidberg
48. jewelgirl22
49. Dorn Brightstar
50. 133cool
51. AnzuMazaki64
52. Minimac898
53. TankX24
54. falling to my death
55. Asthmaboy
56. User Image
57. ThisIsJello
58. marissa50
59. aikyou_yogensha
60. Lacey x [core]
61. Frunny
62. Misterioso
63. Neo Seeker
64. xox_ReNa_xox
65. Kornie
66. crazy_dudette
67. Mystic_fairy012
68. artcgirl
69. QueenAnne13
70.STUPiDxASiANxGiRL x3

Banners:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

to put this in your siggy or wherever here's the code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6tndx][img]http://tinyurl.com/65btk[/img][/url]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/52yvx][img]http://tinyurl.com/6k3wa[/img][/URL]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/52yvx][img]http://tinyurl.com/5sgg6[/img][/url]

FAQ
Why Are we doing this?
WobinA
I love this idea! It's so cute! Helps us to remember all the fun and weird stuff we go through here at Gaia!!

We are doing this to commerate Bunnipop, it's just a fun thing, and also it's a very nice way to apologize for the 100's of people who called her a hacker and sent her hate mail which isn't nice at all. whee

Who is Bunnipop?
Marshmallowpanda
blackdragonwingz
What's a bunnipop??

Well if you check your own posts search on the main page of the forums and go back about four or five pages all of your posts will be from Bunnipop, A lot of people are calling it the Bunnipop glitch 3nodding

How Did This Happen???
Lanzer
Recently there had been a problem with the post search and post history feature showing posts by the same user by the name of "bunnipop". The problem was found to be caused by a database corruption.

Will This Ever be Fixed?!?!?!
Lanzer

Tonight at 12:00AM the forum area will be closed to repair the database problem. We're sorry the confusion that the problem had caused and the problem should be fixed within 30 minutes after downtime. sweatdrop
Or We Hate Her Day. xp
Riotous_Proletariat
Or We Hate Her Day. xp

That's not nice, it's not her fault she got singled out, it's the glitch.
bunnipop rules all! I shall sign with a big, John Hancock signature.
Marshmallowpanda
Riotous_Proletariat
Or We Hate Her Day. xp

That's not nice, it's not her fault she got singled out, it's the glitch.

Meh. -shrugs-
Manic Penguin
bunnipop rules all! I shall sign with a big, John Hancock signature.

Yay, Danke! blaugh
im thinking she is getting to be a way more popular person than she already is i think its stupid of you to do this cause she ******** up our post
~sasuke shindo~
im thinking she is getting to be a way more popular person than she already is i think its stupid of you to do this cause she ******** up our post

Once again, she did absolutely nothing! It was a gitch with Gaia, Bunnipop didn't have anything to do with it, it jsut happened to pick her out of everyone. It could of picked you, and then half of Gaia would hate you cause 'you' frcuked up their posts, how would you like that? If everyone hated you for something you had no control over?
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~

Once again, she did absolutely nothing! It was a gitch with Gaia, Bunnipop didn't have anything to do with it, it jsut happened to pick her out of everyone. It could of picked you, and then half of Gaia would hate you cause 'you' frcuked up their posts, how would you like that? If everyone hated you for something you had no control over?

td hate it it to for them to invade my privacy b***h
~sasuke shindo~
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~

Oooh, resorting to name calling, that's really gonna scare me. *rolls eyes* You didn't even answer my question properly, I asked if you would like to be hated by everyone for something you couldn't help, not how would you feel towards everyone else.
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~

Oooh, resorting to name calling, that's really gonna scare me. *rolls eyes* You didn't even answer my question properly, I asked if you would like to be hated by everyone for something you couldn't help, not how would you feel towards everyone else.

id hate myself too you know i cant blame them id like my privacy and id like for them to get on with there thangs
*bumpy bump*
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~

Dude... report him. There was no reason for him to just up and call you a b***h. I won't sign. Not because I don't like her or anything. I just think it'd be embarassing for her.
Banner:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6tndx][img]http://tinyurl.com/65btk[/img][/url]

I fix. 3nodding xd

and now I sign, even though I have know Idea who "Bunnipop" is.

User Image
~PheonixSong~
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~
Marshmallowpanda
~sasuke shindo~

Dude... report him. There was no reason for him to just up and call you a b***h. I won't sign. Not because I don't like her or anything. I just think it'd be embarassing for her.

Heh, I don't feel like reporting him, it takes too much time. and It's ok if you don't sign fer a good reason like that biggrin it could be i suppose..but its more like an honorary thing, not something where they reinacted the glitch or anything *chuckles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff