Welcome to Gaia! ::

<Center><center>User Image

Welcome to the first TURKS Double Auction. You'll be bidding on the last of the "Predacessors" set, Ito Yoshimitsu and Rude Sr.

You can bid on both when bidding, but prepare to pay for both at once. Payment plans are not an option! Event, Donation Items, Capes, cloaks, and Faerie Wings are acceptable as well as pure.

Event and Donation Items are taken at G.E.N. Database price, mid-range.

Capes are taken at full store price and Faerie Wings at 38K. They will arrive in the Final Stage in the new Certificates.

Please total your own Bids.

</Center>

User Image

Rude Sr.

Rude's old man is as creepy as he is. Pray he doesn't remove his sunglasses! Trained in martial arts and a bit more talkative than Rude, Rude Sr. finally vanished into retirement. He was put back on duty when Godo raided HQ. He's typically able to keep Keith in line.

AUTOBUY: Nitemare Scarf or December 03 Letter
Starting Bid: 1K

User Image

Ito Yoshimitsu

One of few Wutai in Shin-Ra. Ito is the father of Tseng and keeps Tseng from killing Nova. He's very calm and probably even more of a skilled modarator than his son. He's extreamely professional, and on duty, he lets nothing stand between him and his job, except for honor and family. Definaitely a good ally!

AUTOBUY: Angelic Minis or October 03 Letter
Starting Bid: 1K

Current T.U.R.K.S. Owners are Eligable for this auction, including past Auction Winners

Ends March 17th
<Center>T.U.R.K.S. HQ can be found Here

User Image
o.o -Claims first post.- xD

I almost thought you put "edable" instead of "eligable" and I laughed at how stupid I am. =3
1k on ito! n___n
Squee!

1K on Ito HB

0K on Rude Sr.
1.5k on Ito surprised
Andrani
1.5k on Ito surprised

New Ito HB. biggrin

Poor Rude Sr. Noone wants him any more than they wanted Rudie. gonk *Gets the s**t beaten out of her* XD
Heh xd ; Poor Rudie xd ;

Zack: Poor 'Rudie?' Poor ME! You're bidding to get me stuck with that guy! I don't even LIKE Turks that much! *Shot at by several* ACK!
Most Turks are snitty dorques.

Tseng: *Glares*

MOST! O_O;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out