1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
User Image--- The Sushi Bar --- User Image

.:: Hello, and welcome to The Sushi Bar, a tiny place for tiny pixel sushi and other assorted pixel foods and art!
Please check back often for updates. 3nodding ::

We are closed again. I'm sorry. sad Please cancel your trades.

~Index~
1. Intro <-- You are here.
2. Rules
3. Sushi/Other Foods
4. Drinks
5. Links/Affiliates/Quests
6. Shop Events & Updates/Contests/Freebies
7. Shop Specials/Limited Items
8. Customers/Bumpers

User Image------------------ User Image

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image--- Rules --- User Image

1. Don't PM me. My inbox is already full of messages that are important.
2. Don't beg, take it to the Charity forum.
3. Don't steal my art! These aren't that easy to do, you know.
4. If and when I post freebies, be nice and tell me if you take them, and please link them back here.
5. Don't be mean to me or other customers.
6. Follow all Gaia ToS rules - this means no trolling, spamming, flaming, etc.
7. Save your order to your own server, using an account such as Photobucket.
8. Here's how ordering works: you post order>you send trade>I finish your order>I confirm trade>I PM you your order>you confirm the trade.
9. Please label trades with something like this: "Order at Sushi Bar, page #" and fill in the page number. This will help me sort orders for this shop and my other one. It's a very easy thing to do, and it helps me out a lot!
10. Be patient - I do have a life outside Gaia, and I have another shop to take care of in addition to this one.
-- Failure to follow above rules results in a Domo-smack. domokun eek --

User Image-----------------User Image

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image--- The Sushi/Other Foods --- User Image

Note before ordering: In the past, I would put nearly all items in an order together in one picture file. I won't do this anymore unless you specifically request it, so if that's how you want it, please make a note of it in the "Other" section of each order form. Otherwise, each item you order will be a seperate file.

.:: Sushi ::.

.: Here is the current choice of sushi. Each one is 10g, or you can get all 8 for 75g. More are coming in the future. :.

User Image

From left to right: #1 - futomaki, #2 - maguro, #3 - tamago-yaki, #4 - oshinko (trianglular), #5 - oshinko (square), #6 - onigiri, #7 - tekkamaki, #8 - kappamaki

*Note: Please try to order no more than 8 per tray. It gets hard to squeeze all of them on the tray together. o_o; The most I've been able to fit is 11. Also, the images you receive will not have dots on them; this is merely watermarking to prevent theft.

.:: You can choose to order sushi pieces individually, or you can order a sushi tray. Just pick the color of the tray and chopsticks, which sushi/onigiri, and how many of each you want on it. Use the order form below the picture to order a tray. The normal price of a sushi tray is the price of the sushi combined plus the price of a tray and chopsticks (25g extra).

User Image

If you want the tray/chopsticks colored differently from the default, that's also 5g extra. (If you just want the default colors, put "default" in the appropriate section. Also, the 5g for color changes on the tray is for the entire tray, not 5g for the border and 5g for the inside.) In case you just want the tray and no chopsticks, it's only 20g, plus the cost of any color changes. But you cannot have chopsticks without a tray! ::.

Here's an example of a completed sushi tray:

User Image

.:: If the kind of sushi you want isn't here, I'll try and make it. Just make sure to post a picture of the sushi you'd like and I'll see if I can make it. ::.

Here's an example of an order, in case the form confuses you. The price of each part is in paranthesis () next to the section.

Sushi/Sushi Tray Order:
Sushi #: 1, 4, 6, 7
Number (quantity) of each sushi: 2 of #1, 1 of #4, 3 of #6, and 1 of #7 (70g)
Tray?: yes (20g)
- If yes, color of tray: green (5g)
- Color of tray border: black (included in price above)
Chopsticks?: yes (5g)
If yes, color: orange (5g extra)
Other: none
Total: 105g

Order Form:

[color=red][b][u]Sushi/Sushi Tray Order:[/u][/b]
[b]Sushi # or name: [/b]
[b]Number (quantity) of each sushi:[/b]
[b]Tray?:[/b] (yes or no)
- If yes, color of tray: (i.e., default, red, blue, etc.)
- Color of tray border: (i.e., default, red, blue, etc.)
[b]Chopsticks?:[/b] (yes or no)
- If yes, color:
[b]Other:[/b] (any special requests, or if you want it with tea/drink)
[b]Total:[/b][/color]

.:: Noodles ::.

You can choose three different ways to have your noodles: 1.) A plate with chopsticks on the side, 2.) a plate with chopsticks holding some noodles, or 3.) chopsticks on the plate with the noodles. I can change the color of the plate and chopsticks, too, if you like.

User Image

-- Prices --

20g each, 5g extra for plate and/or chopstick color change. (Meaning, if you want both the plate and chopsticks different colors, it's 10g total.)

Example order:

Noodle Order Form:
Style of plate/chopsticks: 2
Color of chopsticks: Red (default)
Color of plate: Blue (5g)
Other: None
Total: 25g

Order Form:

[color=orange][b][u]Noodle Order Form:[/u][/b]
[b]Style of plate/chopsticks:[/b] (1, 2, or 3)
[b]Color of chopsticks:[/b] (red, blue, etc. red is default.)
[b]Color of plate:[/b] (different color or default)
[b]Other:[/b](any special requests)

.:: Rice Bowls ::.

Now we serve hot, steamy white rice! You can choose whether you want just a bowl or a bowl with chopsticks, and you can pick any color you want for both.

User Image

--Prices--

25g for a bowl, 30g for a bowl w/ chopsticks, 10g for a color change for bowl, 5g for color change for chopsticks (default colors for bowl are white/black, blue/silver, and red/gold, and default color for chopsticks is red)

Example order:

Rice Bowl Order Form:
Bowl or Bowl w/ chopsticks: Bowl w/ chopsticks (30g)
Color of Bowl (first color - the bowl): Orange (custom, 10g)
Color of Bowl (second color - the pattern): Green (custom, included above)
Color of Chopsticks (if chosen): Red (default)
Total: 40g

Order Form:

[color=darkblue][b][u]Rice Bowl Order Form:[/u][/b]
[b]Bowl or Bowl w/ chopsticks:[/b]
[b]Color of Bowl (first color - the bowl):[/b]
[b]Color of Bowl (second color - the pattern):[/b]
[b]Color of Chopsticks (if chosen):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (any special requests)

-- Snacks --

.:: Pocky: For now, we only three flavors available: Chocolate, Men's, and Strawberry. More will come soon. You can buy a box or individual sticks, or a handful of sticks. ::.

::: Boxes :::
User Image

::: Sticks :::
User Image

--Prices--
20g for a box, 5g for a stick, and 10g for a group of sticks.

Example order:

Pocky Order Form:
Box, Stick, Sticks, or all 3?: All 3
What flavor(s)?: Box of Strawberry, stick of Chocolate, sticks of Men's
Other (any special requests): None
Total: 35g

Order Form:

[color=blue][b][u]Pocky Order Form:[/u][/b]
[b]Box, Stick, Sticks, or all 3?:[/b]
[b]What flavor(s)?:[/b]
[b]Other (any special requests):[/b]

.:: More Snacks ::.

All around Japan you can find a unique assortment of snacks, and here are some of the delicious ones. There will be more soon, but for now, we have sakura mochi, gum, rice crackers, and Milky snacks!

User Image

---Prices---

Milky Cocoa Chewies: 20g; Hichew Gum (flavors from top to bottom: grape, muscat, green apple, and yogurt): 15g each; Rice Crackers: 20g; sakura mochi: single, 10g, group of 3: 20g.

Example order:

Snack Order Form:
Snack name(s): Milky Cocoa Chewies (20g), Hichew Gum, sakura mochi
Flavor: Grape (15g)
Quantity: group of 3 (20g)
Total: 55g

Ordering Form:

[color=darkred][u][b]Snack Order Form:[/b][/u]
[b]Snack name(s):[/b]
[b]Flavor:[/b] (if gum)
[b]Quantity:[/b] (if mochi, 1 or 3)

Coming soon: noodle packages, cup-o-noodles, and more! whee

-- Foreign Dishes --

:: Of course, this is a sushi restaurant, but sometimes, even loyal sushi eaters desire a foreign taste to their meals. So I've created a foreign dishes section with delecteble desserts and fruits for you!

User Image

Prices: *listed in picture*

Example order:
Foreign Dishes Order Form:
Dish type(s): Creamy Delights, Fruits
Name of food(s): Flan (5g), red apple (10g), cherry (15g)
Total: 20g

Ordering Form:

[color=green][u][b]Foreign Dishes Order Form:[/b][/u]
[b]Dish type(s):[/b] (title above selection, ex.: Fruits)
[b]Name of food(s):[/b]

User Image------------------ User Image

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image--- Drinks --- User Image

.:: Tea ::.

We now serve yummy tea, either green or regular! You can choose the size of your cup and the color of your cup (listed here or pick your own) and what kind of tea (green or regular). You can buy just the box for green tea, too.

User Image

-Prices-
Tea Box + Packets: 10g (just box is 5g; just packets is 5g)
Tall Tea Cups: 10g for empty, 15g for filled (w/ green or regular tea)
Small Tea Cups: 5g for empty, 10g for filled (w/ green or regular tea)
Custom color for tall/small cups: 5g extra

You can also choose to put together a sushi tray and a cup of tea (w/ or w/o packets and/or box). Just tell me what sushi, what tea, the colors of the items, and if you want packets, packets w/ box, or no packets/box. An example of this type of order is below:

User Image

If you order a sushi tray along with tea, make sure you specify that you want them together. Also, if you order more than one tray or tea, please specify which tea you want with which tray.

Example order:

Tea Order Form:
Size of cup: Small (10g)
Color of cup: Yellow (custom, 5g)
Tea: Green
Box?: Yes (5g)
Packets?: No
Along with a sushi tray?: No
Total: 20g

Order Form:
[color=green][u][b]Tea Order Form:[/b][/u]
[b]Size of cup:[/b] (tall or small)
[b]Color of cup:[/b] (any colors shown or pick your own)
[b]Tea:[/b] (regular or green)
[b]Box?[/b]: (yes or no)
[b]Packets?:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Along with a sushi tray?:[/b] (yes or no)

.:: Other Drinks ::.

Not interested in tea alone? Well, now we have a selection of new drinks from around Japan!

.:: Ramune: Delicious soda imported straight from Japan. Comes in a variety of flavors. This, like tea, can be added to a sushi tray, if you like. ::.

User Image

- Prices -
15g per bottle; Flavors avaliable (from left to right): Peach, Strawberry, Regular, Melon, and Orange.

Example order:

Ramune Order Form:
Flavor(s): Melon, Strawberry
With a sushi tray or snacks: No
Total: 15g

Order Form:

[color=indigo][u][b]Ramune Order Form:[/b][/u]
[b]Flavor(s):[/b]
[b]With a sushi tray or snacks:[/b] (yes or no)

.:: Milk Drinks ::.

Don't want tea or ramune? How about something with milk?

User Image

- Prices -
Top Row: Milk, Chocolate Milk (10g each)
Bottom Row: Vanilla Milkshake, Chocolate Milkshake, Vanilla Milkshake w/ straw, Chocolate Milkshake w/ straw (15g each)

You can change the color of the straw for 5g.

Example order:

Milk Drinks Order Form:
Types(s): Milk (10g), Vanilla Milkshake w/ straw (15g), Chocolate Milkshake w/straw (15g)
If ordering milkshake, what color straw?: Blue for vanilla milkshake, orange for chocolate milkshake (10g)
With a sushi tray or snacks: No
Total: 50g

Order Form:

[color=orange][u][b]Milk Drinks Order Form:[/b][/u]
[b]Types(s):[/b]
[b]If ordering milkshake, what color straw?:[/b] (red is default, other colors are 5g)
[b]With a sushi tray or snacks:[/b] (yes or no)

User Image----------------User Image

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image--- Links/Affiliates/Quests --- User Image

.:: Cini wants... clothes for her cosplay mules, cash shop stuff, and... ART!!! whee heart Won't ya help? ::.

--- Check my old quest status page, Cini's Cosplay Brigade!. ---
*now dead* xd

Here is the new one (located in scenic Magical Poll Land):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My other shops:
User Image
*also dead* xd

*this one is alive and well* heart

*** The affiliate/link list is currently empty. This is because nearly all (if not all) of the shops listed here are closed or had broken banners. x3 Post your banner/link here if you want to be linked, and make sure you link me back! Do NOT PM me your link! ***

Link me:

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/5rcbub][img]http://tinyurl.com/5pqbo[/img][/URL]

Small banner:

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/5rcbub][img]http://tinyurl.com/5ghul7[/img][/URL]

-----------------

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image--- Shop Events/Contests --- User Image

~ Events ~

5/31/08: New freebies below. Hopefully, I'll have more time to work with my shops during the summer.

4/5/08: New items are up: milk drinks! Yum! :9 Check the Drinks section to order 'em!

4/4/08: Wow. Just... wow. When I found this thread again, I didn't think I'd ever get around to re-opening it, but here we are. I don't know if this will be successful, but I'll still try to keep it alive as long as there are any customers at all. But now I have to balance it with The Bunny Factory, too. x3 Can't spend too much time on one shop. Maybe if popularity decrees it, though...

2/19/06: Merry really late Christmas, and happy late new year, everyone! xd The shop has now been officially revived, as I've finally been able to get to those delinquent orders. xp Maybe if I get a bit more rtime, I can put up some new items. Keep them coming, but please make sure they have to do with Japanese culture, specifically, food and drinks! xP I'm still waiting for some people to submit trades, but most likely, they cancelled. xP So as far as orders with confirmed trades go, I'm all done! heart

10/7/05: Halloween Limiteds and a freebie are up! Check the freebie in this post and the limiteds in the section below! We've reached 80 customers! Keep up the good work, everyone!

9/14/05: Congratulations to our 75th customer, angelchii! She wins a special item and a free item!

I'm working to get to all the sushi orders that have been put off because of the hiatus... School has been very stressful. @_@; I apologize once again for all of this, but I'm working on orders as I type this.

8/17/05: The shop has reached page 100! And a winner has been found for the free box of pocky. whee Now, time to reach page 150! heart

8/3/05: The shop is back! sweatdrop Sorry, but I had to close down because my computer went dead unexpectedly...

~ Contests ~

New! Bump to 100 bumps (don't skip or try to cheat, I'll check!) and you get a free sushi tray with color of your choice and a small cup of tea! When you've reached 100 bumps, PM me with this message:
"I have bumped 100 times at your shop and finished on page (insert page number here)." That way, I know where you stopped.

New! First one on page 150 gets a free box of Pocky, flavor of your choice!

SPECIAL: My 25th, 50th, 75th, and 100th customers get one of their items free AND a special item!

---------------------------

~ FREEBIES!!! ~

NEW!!! Now, even if you can't afford anything here (or don't feel like ordering xp ), you can take a little freebie. ^^ Consider it a token of my appreciation. DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN CREATION OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL.

Wonka bar
User Image

Chocolate chip cookies
User Image

Cherry shake:
User Image

Cherries:
User Image

It would be nice if you would link them back to here... heart Please save them to your own server as well.

.:: Past Freebies ::.

- Halloween Trick or Treat Ghost Freebie -

~ Owners ~
1. Yume Matsuri
2. iloveboyz430
3. Kellkolo
4. Akaeshia
5. Artemis Enzeru
6. daniel_jackson_sg1
7. shakoba
8. Icy_Brave
9. Maburaho221

----------------

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
User Image--- Shop Specials/Limiteds --- User Image

~ Limiteds ~

This section is reserved for limited edition items or special discounts/items.

.:: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Items! ::.

Are you a fan of the new movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? So am I! And for the occasion, I created some items!

.:: Wonka Bars ::.

Delicious chocolate bars that come in four delightful flavors.

User Image

Price: 15g each. Flavors (from top to bottom): Nutty Crunch Surprise, Chilly Chocolate Creme, Triple Dazzle Carmel, and Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight.

.:: Wonka's Items ::.

Want to own items like Willy Wonka's? Here, you can buy a pair of TV Room goggles, his cane, and even his glass elevator!

User Image

Shown above are his TV Room goggles. Perfect for an extremely sunny day or transporting large bars of chocolate (and mischievious children!) across a room by television. They look nice, don't they?
Price: 20g for one pair

User Image

Here is his superb candy cane. He carries it around almost all the time. It's a clear tube filled with colorful candies (perhaps Nerds?) and is very fashionable.
Price: 20g

User Image

Finally, here is his pride and joy: his Great Glass Elevator! It has a large number of buttons on it, and it can take you almost anywhere you'd like to go. You can choose for it to be with or without flames.
Price: 15g for no flames, 20g for with flames

-- OR --

You can have your avatar standing in it for 10g extra.

User Image

.:: HOMIGAWD! It's lyke, a Willy Wonka plushie! ::.

User Image

Don't you just want to hug him to DEATH?!! heart Everyone's favorite chocolatier, all bundled up and stictched together. Funny, he smells like chocolate.
You can choose for him to have a cane or to not have a cane.
Price: 75g for regular, 100g for plushie + cane

.:: What's this? It's a Golden Ticket!!! ::.

User Image

Yes, it's one of those elusive Golden Tickets! How do you obtain it, you ask? By a donation. 3nodding Any donation of at least 10g will recieve a Golden Ticket. You do NOT use an order form for this. Just send me a trade with Donation in the title (or if you're ordering items as well, put Order + Donation or something so I know.)

-----------------------------------

Order form (use it for these items):

[color=violet][u][b]Special Items Order Form:[/b][/u]
[b]Name of Item(s):[/b]
[b]Flavor (if Wonka bar):[/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b][/color]

~ Past Limiteds ~

* Halloween 05 Limiteds *

----------------

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Customers/Bumpers

--I'd like to thank Xer0 Red, my first customer, because not only did he buy two orders of sushi, but he has also helped me find reference pics. whee Thank you!

***Honorary Bumpers/Oompa Loompas biggrin ***
Raincrow
Dianthe (Over 200 Bumps! eek )
Mariacv
valkotukka

(hasn't bumped but wanted to be one anyway)
tigaplaya07

Legend:

heart = tipped
eek = ordered a lot

Customers:
1. Xer0 Red heart First customer. ^^ So many orders! And he even ordered noodles! He got rice, too! Wowies! And pocky! And on the mailing list! Got another tray, snacks, and ramune! heart eek eek eek
2. WastedLoverX Second customer. eek
3. Yume Matsuri heart heart eek eek My second-best customer! A lot of orders! ^^ First mailing list customer, too! Ordered first ramune! Ordered first foreign dishes! Ordered first Halloween limited and got the first Halloween freebie! eek heart Also was my first customer after reopening! x3 heart
4. Nyroc heart
5. GothGirlie995 heart
6. swt_angel
7. Ryuu_Sora heart
8. ff8dolphin
9. Amiryun eek
10. Hitomi Hayabusa
11. Fallen.Angel.of.Light heart eek
12. MysticBunny heart eek
13. Chibi-Baka-chan
14. ProdigalDaughter heart eek
15. runegirl123 eek
16. chinkeet
17. Gryphflame heart Huge tip!
18. LightDragonJolteon heart eek Huge tip as well!
19. Green Shoe heart
20. imaginary_friend
21. bucket of cheese heart
22. Dame on the Crossroads
23. shining_angel heart
24. DeadPinkCookie eek
25. [+Tohru+Honda+] eek 25th customer! Gets free onigiri plushie and a discount! heart eek
26. Kouseki eek eek
27. Cherriez 7 3 9 heart eek
28. cldyangel
29. Frenchness eek heart
30. x X Diamond Dust X x heart eek
31. bsar8008rasb heart heart eek
32. Jingle_the_Jester heart
33. blueicing
34. skate123 ??? trade not sent yet
35. pinkangelgirl eek eek eek
36. dark_rose7
37. Jewelschan heart
38. Joseph Evan heart heart heart eek Tipped with sealed letter!
39. roguecrx heart
40. dark_skada heart eek eek
41. xTwisTx
42. Yanagi-San heart
43. -.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.- heart eek
44. Kanashimii
45. d0ll
46. Myojin_Yahiko
47. Candeh
48. Rabbistar eek heart
49. Artemis Enzeru
50. Terianne v2 heart 50th CUSTOMER!!! heart heart heart
51. Voluptuous_Elegance
52. Yakito heart
53. Noyama
54. laughliketak heart
55. Shadowed Mystery ??? trade not sent yet!
56. Mahou Hoshi.Jade
57. Waarufu eek heart
58. h0ld3n_13 eek eek heart
59. Tasheren eek heart
60. AoiElf heart Ordered first Wonka bars!
61. Rage Beat heart Ordered first Wonka items! heart eek
62. V_Vendetta heart
63. Mallniel eek
64. Sesshoumaru Kit
65. Heiroglyphica eek heart
66. Sumra
67. tandemonium heart
68. doomedsushi heart
69. bp56 heart
70. Daisy Chubb heart
71. Miss Pie heart
72. XxMusikJunkiexX heart
73. YonKokoro heart eek
74. SeikoHarumasa heart
75. angelchii heart eek 75th customer!!!
76. Muffin Lust eek
77. Tragadey
78. female_EdFullmetal heart eek
79. Yakimito heart
80. Fox Demon Angel heart
81. oddlaw_93
82. neverletmego heart
83. shakoba eek
84. Rabid Jigglypuff heart
85. Coreona heart
86. Rieluni heart
87. XxCorrinexX heart
88. EchoPhat heart
89. Verrukt
90. AyakaBoA heart heart heart Huge tip! <3
91. DNxangel
92. aXpRiNc3SsNoOdL3
93. Djibrilshadow heart eek
94. [ accidental stars ] heart
95. Trix_Disorder heart
96. xx Lemons Make Toast
97. nano-bunny heart

*Note: Some orders were pending (and the rollback may have had something to do with this), but I didn't get to them before the trades were cancelled. If you had an order and I didn't see it, please re-post it and I'll get it to you ASAP.

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
*waits* biggrin

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100