Welcome to Gaia! ::

Claps for you. xd That really hit the point, since I do roleplay. Though it would be slightly tough to have all of these different animals that people would like to use. I, myself, would probably want a nice white ferret wrapped around my neck. But, Gaia would probably start off with the wolves and foxes, the more popular animals.
-Applauds-
Very nice arguments. smile
And I'm all for a rat, or a wolf, or at least Grunny!
a d0t.
Claps for you. xd That really hit the point, since I do roleplay. Though it would be slightly tough to have all of these different animals that people would like to use. I, myself, would probably want a nice white ferret wrapped around my neck. But, Gaia would probably start off with the wolves and foxes, the more popular animals.

A ferret would be cool.

But yeah, you have to go with what's popular first.

They'd take forever to get a bat, and a hyena would be wishful thinking.
Kirin Jaquel
-Applauds-
Very nice arguments. smile
And I'm all for a rat, or a wolf, or at least Grunny!

Heh. My sister had a rat that she loved to death.

I bet if they had those as a pet, she would use the site again.
Informative, well-thought out...People like you make Gaia a better place!

Pets would be fine! NeoPets was really more of an online-single-player game. You were censored about every thing you said, and were surrounded by 7 year olds. Gaia allows people to have free speech, and its just more fun and social. Just as long as Pets remain as items, and not a burdens, I'd completely love this idea!

Also note that not all animal lovers are Furries. I love Penguins, but I have no intention to do one...
I very much agree with you. I think gaia would be better if it had pets, and it still wouldnt be a think like neopets. Like DecayingThorn said, neopets is more like a singleplayer game, but gaia is different, you get gold by chatting with other people, not playing games.
3nodding True dat! Gaia only has a fishing game, but more are soon to come. But, being social is just part of Gaia, and hopefully always will be part of Gaia!
DecayingThorn
Informative, well-thought out...People like you make Gaia a better place!

Pets would be fine! NeoPets was really more of an online-single-player game. You were censored about every thing you said, and were surrounded by 7 year olds. Gaia allows people to have free speech, and its just more fun and social. Just as long as Pets remain as items, and not a burdens, I'd completely love this idea!

Also note that not all animal lovers are Furries. I love Penguins, but I have no intention to do one...

I pointed that out myself.

Somebody actually said that to some people who tried to propose pets on Gaia. It surprised me, to say the least.
<center>I effin' love you now.

It's about time somebody posted something like this. I was about to earlier this morning, when there were a gabazillion 'pet' threads.

- gives e-hug -

I also agree with you on the part where we wouldn't have to take care of them. I hate having to remember to take care of things on the internet.

And for reference, my Neopets have been in the 'dying' stage for over a year now. -cackles-
I would want a grunny, I find it unfair that the Labtech guy has one and we don't. I'd also like a cat like Rufus, but black, like my Bobcat.
I like your idea, I wouldn't want to take care of a pet. If I wanted to do that, I would go to Neopets. (And I didn't take care of my pets when I was there. XD)

Anyway, very well said. 3nodding
heart domokun heart A fox wolf or Panther wold totaly rock. You should really think about a Pet Store, or a zoo.
Just saying Its a good Plan. heart domokun heart
Riyou

It's about time somebody posted something like this. I was about to earlier this morning, when there were a gabazillion 'pet' threads.

- gives e-hug -

I also agree with you on the part where we wouldn't have to take care of them. I hate having to remember to take care of things on the internet.

And for reference, my Neopets have been in the 'dying' stage for over a year now. -cackles-

Lo, I am hugged.

Recently, I was messing around with my old neopets account. Once I finally got that paint brush for my yurble, it wasn't really as interesting any more.
Nori Chan
Riyou

- gives e-hug -

Lo, I am hugged.

Recently, I was messing around with my old neopets account. Once I finally got that paint brush for my yurble, it wasn't really as interesting any more.
<center> Heh. I bought a Christmas Paint Brush for meh Kougra and now I've got like 50k and nothing else to do. ;-; I know how it feels. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff