Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Mars Room Rules
<center>1) No bumping.
2) No Spamming
3) Obey the Gaia Online ToS
4) Report any problems to one of the forum helpers or Moderators, found here
5) Have fun!
6) Follow all Mars Room rules :3</center>

Mars Room Staff
<center>TKid-Mars Room Host
Seishin_No_Kibou-Mars Room Cohost
Jenna_Chan-Mars Room Cohost.

Mars Room Description
As you glide through the thin atmosphere of Mars and plant your feet softly on the red-orange dirt of the surface, an extremely prominent surface feature is noticed towering over you near the horizon. It is Olympus Mons, the largest volcano in the Solar System.

As you wander in the direction of the enormous mountain, you start to hear music playing, more and more distinct. It's almost as if the mountain itself is singing out to you.

You now stand at the base of Olympus Mons, entirely dwarfed by it's enormous size. You notice, now, that the music seems to be coming from within the mountain. You hear voices chattering from behind you. A crowd of teenagers come up to the side of the mountain and seem to disappear down within the very base of the volcano itself.

The martian soil crunches beneath your feet as you trudge over curiously. A large steel door stands ajar down a short set of stairs; the music is now louder than ever. As you descend the stairs, you're greeted by a young man in large red pants, a red shirt and a bright red hat with a feather sticking straight out of the top of it. "Welcome to the Mars Room.", He says with a smile allowing you to enter into the enormous cavern that houses the Mars Room of the 3rd Annual Gaia Ball.

The interior of the room looks nothing like the exterior. In fact, as soon as you step foot on the white speckled, black waxed floor, you lose your orientation, almost as if you were drifting into space. As you continue to look around what you assume to be the walls, you see bright red rubies outlining what would be the constellations from Earth's perspective. Ah, but these aren't the most spectacular thing about the room. In fact, you noticed that right from the start. Large pillars support the room through-out, and through these pillars, magma travels from the ground up. Not to worry about burning, though, these pillars are still cool to the touch.

The music in the room seems to play from all directions and as a finishing touch, right when the songs pick up, the walls seem to come alight with flames, and then fade back into the black of space, with shimmering white stars peircing the seemingly endless darkness.
<center>User Image</center>

Mars Avatar Contest
CLOSED

For this contest, Gaians in the AT forum showed what they concidered to be the best red avatar. You had to wear at least 50% red, and the contest will be judged today
!

The judges
The Winner is:

Mars Avatar Edit Contest

This contest asked people to make the ultimate Mars warrior. The entrants had to edit the provided base into a red-clad warrior. The judging will be today.

The judges
The Winner is:

"Strip the Mule Giveaway!

As long as you're here you may recieve an item off of our contest dummy MarsMule. In order to be given an item, you must have fun partying with us. xd No begging will be tolerated.

Extra Gold Giveaway!

After the items are gone, any excess gold will be given to party goers. Just have a great time, and you may get a little surprise for you to take with you. wink
<center>User Image
Thanks to all the people listed below...Without your support this room would not be possible.

Razumi Yazura
Emerald_star19
Leyna
Jenna_Chan

Seishin_No_Kibou
Borobdin
Kimberly Daniels
Tsukiyomikami

Tsukikage1983
Elucere
Freaskrus
-A.u.r.a-

Jakobo
[Goodies]
Balo
Chisa
Elucere
MysticAir
Quairtra
Twist3d Ang3l
evapilotrob
Slave Muffin
Slowly_Dying_Inside
Ryeanna

I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone...x.x Such a long list of really great people...

Fan Art/Free Arts!

User Image
...And where there is an event....plus a Jenna.there is bound to be free art XD

Yep..I'm going to randomly be doing free doodles and what not for people in the thread!! make sure you check here for you picture...and host it yourself ^^ <3
*walks in*
Hello smile
less than an hour left now. So I'm editing my page one post for the last time.

*tears up crying *

I had a truely awesome time playing around during the ball. I hope everyone else did too.

Congratulations to Mardoll for winning the 80k jackpot. And to Mysticair for winning the avatar contest. Also, to all those who won in the stip-a-mule contest (myself being one of them *hugs pitchfork*), congratulations also.

I hope to see you all elsewhere in the forums (like on Jen Jens thread or in the chatterbox if it gets made), and I hope you all have a great time on gaia until we meet again (yes, even you MysticAir)

Peace, Love, and all that Good Stuff.
~TheJet20

check my poem out here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6410093&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=3720
I probably fit in here best. =o
Can we flood in now. ^__^
^____^ Props to everyone who made this Mars thread possible, i love all you people
Hello Hello and welcome to all n.n <3
Hello, how would one inter a contest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas