Welcome to Gaia! ::

PLEASE READ: I'm sorry but apparently photoshop is 'broken'. It won't work anymore and without it I can't do anymore requests OR regular edits. For those who have ordered a custom/request but havn't gotten their order yet, please wait! I'm not canceling it. I just need photoshop again... and I don't know how long that will take.

So, everyone, give photoshop a nice hard kick in the a** for me. It deserves it. Thank you.

Blackberry's Shop Thingy

Welcome to my shop. Most things will be pixel-made (though i suck at making pixels, but this is one way to practice!). Ive always been attracted to small, colorful things. I hope you guys are too, for that's what will be sold here. wink

Anyway... As this is fairly new things will be changing now and then.

Also, I would like requests of other food/junk/other items that you would like to see here. If they are not too complicated and i would enjoy doing them, then i will probably make them (also, the requester gets the request for free wink Only if it's an item shared for everyone, however.)!

As of... now; Im doing avatar edits. Requests for those are verrry welcome, but THESE are not free. Look below for more info. 3nodding

MEW IS CURRENTLY: Calmed down

I'll still have to bold this part since people probably won't read it anyway, but cmon guys... If I get another n00b order that clearly shows you didnt read a word on here, I'll either ignore you or just yell at you. Simple as that. Plus you'll be put on my bad list. >< So just read this s**t, its really not that hard.

THIS is how your order SHOULD look like!:
Quote:
Example
UserName: Mewblackberry
Avatar: User Image *<-- NOT a BMP (BMPs don't work on my cpu so don't bother.)*
Outfit/makeup: Can you make her look like *name*? Here's a full-body refference picture: *picture* You don't have to change the hair.
Other: I'll pay *gold amount here*

People who fill out the forms like that I have GREAT respect for. And if I have great respect for you, chances are I'll be alot more friendlier and alot more willing to get started on your avvie ASAP. If youre dumb to me, I'll be mean to you.
~Food~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Strawberries; 5g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackberries; 5g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mint Leaves; 5g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oranges; 5g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Apples; 5g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pomegranite; 6g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Baby Bottle; 9g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Baby Bottle; 9g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Donut; 6g each.

How to buy: Send a trade with the added up amount of gold. It would help alot to post what you want in the trade subject thingy. After you send the trade I'll PM the items.

~AvEdits~

Some of these are pretty old but I've started making them again. Please read the rules if you want me to make you one...

Kitty will be my avvie model. :3 (course you can buy one as your av. These are the only designs i have at the moment. :/ )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Flowers", with makeup and without makeup. Outfit 1: 300g. Outfit 2: 310g.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wedding gowns. Dress 1: 480g. Dress 2: 525g. Dress 3: 540g (without veil: 495g). (You can choose a color for the spots on the dress too.) Dress 4: 560g.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Baby set. Girl/Boy with Outfit: 300g. If you want to purchase one with the outfit your avatar is wearing, PLEASE put your avvie in the pose above and I'll add on the baby for 200g. You can change the color of the eyes/hair for 5g each.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is an old Avvie edit I did of Mew Ichigo (Kitty in the outfit of course. ;P) You can make your avvie dress as Mew Ichigo for 320g.

User Image
A weird gown designed like fire. Cept.. more colorful. gonk 290g.

User Image
Just a red fancy dress. ^^ 380g.

~Requesting/RULES~

I'm bored so i like requests. Here's what you must know, however.

1. It should take me 2 hours to 4 days, depending on my social status (die depression!!)/ things i need to do.
2. You don't have to send the gold right away. Here's how it works:
* You fill out form (see below) and post it
* I approve of it razz And tell you when im starting to work on it (By PM or post)
* When I'm done i'll PM the pic to you.
* You get to choose the price on it! 800g is the minimum.

Description thingy
UserName:
Avatar: (give me a pic of the av you want edited, or it can be the one youre wearing. No BMPs please.)
Outfit/makeup:
Other:

~My favorite Requests/Edits so far~

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

You can see my most recent customs here -> http://photobucket.com/albums/v684/queenbjossa/Edits/
~Mine~

Stuff I've been buying from gaia over time. It's been about a year now and I've had all the stuff stashed. sweatdrop So anyway, each item is copyright the people who made it.

Stuff i bought/took freebies. NO TOUCH!!!
Art for me~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Pets!

User Image
~Customers~

This list is so... just incase SOMEONE is stupid enough to take my crappy art without trading or anything, I'll know cause their name wont be on here. ;P

heart =Gave me a gift/item
blaugh = Trade on hold for questing!
confused = done, but waiting for payment.

1. Ubazakura
2. .T.a.c.o.
3. mistress_zokora
4. Lightning Usagi
5. Nickys Girl Forever
6. Angesa
7. Beat of Angel
8. Angela Orosco
9. Amy Orosco
10. DragonsonKyo
11. Hobbohitman
12. Oddoppo
13. colorguardgurl15
14. [-Silver Ice-]
15. kari_kitsune_tenshi
16. Dark.Peach.Tree
17. ladydelaidra heart
18. ldiamond2005
19. care_e
20. Anna The Spy
21. Mrs. Inuyasha
22. Tsuki112
23. Mireiyuu heart
24. Queen Nekoyasha
25. Emi
26. bp56
27. Layla-Lust _ Karen Mikail
28. Mikusagi
29. Benio_bee
30. Italianromeo
31. TrickyDevil
32. Wendy_chan heart
33. Nagini Shabini
34. Sting_sword
35. Atarie
36. Artumes_of_the_moon
37. SaRaHwArD
38. Tenei
39. Dark_Queen_of_Death

~Requests waiting [unlimited space. But the longer the list is, the longer you'll have to wait.]~

1. fireneko25 blaugh

~BAD list! 200g if you want off.~
It dosn't take much to get me mad and put you on here, so pay attention.

stressed =PMed me
scream =Ignored other rules
stare =Didn't fill out form.
neutral = Obviously didn't read one.single.word. on this page.

1. smarty_gurl#1 stressed stare
2. Shyreen stressed scream
3. `RaWr stressed
4. Nen Ohantar stressed neutral
5. Uliseus stressed scream
6. Chibi_Kitten6: neutral stressed
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!

Be sure to link me! Anyone wanna do a link trade?
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1106603536&p=277166544] [img]http://tinypic.com/1sebtf[/img] [/url]

~Links~

. biggrin estiny Trading Cards:.
~Wishlists and Stuff~

User Image
User Image
i come back to bump! blaugh
Can I have a donut and a strawberry prease? 3nodding

The thing is though...
I don't know how to do trade thingy sweatdrop
ubazakura
Can I have a donut and a strawberry prease? 3nodding

The thing is though...
I don't know how to do trade thingy sweatdrop

ok ^_^ i can teach you how, dont worry