Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal Heads General Chat Thread

Rules of use:
This thread is the metal forum General chat, however the rules of gaia do still apply to this thread, aswell as every other on the forum. If you want your picture in the list, please Private Message me with a link to your picture, and It will be added as soon as possible.

exclaim 1:No bumping
exclaim 2:No cyber
exclaim 3:No racism
exclaim 4:No Flaming
exclaim 5:No nu-metal (slipknot, HIM, KoRn, Linkin' Park etc.)
exclaim 6:No Hate Post's

These are the most important things that I would like to be obeyed, please. The consequences of doing any of those, I will deal with personally, they are the threads rules, please obey them as you would the Gaia ToS. Thank you.

It was decided to give the thread another chance in the metal forum, as now with more helper supervision / moderator control over the place, I believe the place could work, and benefit the metal forum once again. However, any sign of abuse of the thread and it will be moved back, I really hope the place isn't mistreated, as I don't really want to have to move it back, but I will if I have too. So please, enjoy the thread, and remember to be good. :B

You are still obligated to abide under the rules of the ToS which you agreed too upon making an account here at Gaia Online.

Another thing, for those who still have the impression that leet speak is cool? It really isn't, it can be funny to an extent, but when every other word is leet, and every post you make is leet, it's an overkill. So, cut the leet speak to a minimal and use the site www.dictionary.com it's your best friend. heart

The rules are clear, so please obey them. Now enjoy the thread as normal 3nodding

The Big list of faces

This post will be used to show all who have posted their images, to go here, I will have ONE image per person here, unless ofcourse you request for another of your pictures to be posted in this post.

If you want to be added to the list, PM me with the url to your image, and it will be added soon after.

Met3or Photo
NapalmDeath666Photo
SheWolf Photo
P Exeter Blue I Photo
MoonBabyKonranPhoto
AnigmaPhoto
Keiko SagaraPhoto
Raumien Photo
Eyeless Loki Photo
Merl Photo
Grubilman Photo
Kartho Photo
Midoriku Photo Photo 2
MiseriaCantarePhoto
Lavitz Dracula Photo
Kawa Tzu Photo
Kaji01 Photo
Your Best Nightmare Photo
Shinjuu Photo
Soulseller Photo
-Tristania- Photo
Sleepychange Photo
Distantstars Photo
Tragickissmh7 Photo
-Blind Guardian- Photo
KaraMashin Photo
orca-thenekoqueen Photo
Wheres my gun Photo
Skitzkowski Photo
Dark Phire Photo
Darkness There Photo
BrokenCandyPieces Photo
Raven Black Photo
PimpGundam Photo
Gabbeh! Photo
CandyCaneCarnage Photo
Rave_of_the_Dark Photo
SpaceDyeVest Photo
ElectricFuneral Photo
JadeMoon Photo
zbaton Photo
Cloudy-Buckingham Photo
Filthy Photo
kiTTiN Photo
Grinchen Photo
UsagiBunnyPhoto
Slayerholic666 PhotoPhoto 2
FRUiTS Photo
Heh Kahn Rare photograph
Trex-Raiden Photo and his Spoon
Dream of Old Photo
blackangelwings9 Photo Photo2
Clasion Rainheart Photo
Solarfall97 Photo
Sangre_X_Eterna Photo
Pegasos Photo
Lora-chan photo
Rini Hashida photo photo 2
Souls of the undying photo
whispering_x_demon photo photo 2
DeirdreEthelstan Photo
Damien Blackheart Photo
cyanidetiger Photo
MistofMalice Photo
Neopowel Photo
Sierro Photo Photo 2
Sin_Melchiah Photo
Fade_Black_Light Photo
.Stigmata.Diaboli.Photo
Sorgin Photo
[x]Living Dead Girl[x] Photo
billabong_grl Photo
Nine. Two. Five. Two Photo
Ying Yang Soul Photo
Ryude Photo Photo 2
Oystein Photo
Cephalic Burn Photo
Loathe Photo
AlexDP Photo
Neo Hacker72 Photo
LadyLucifer Photo
The-Polish-Undertaker Photo
Metal_Misstres Photo
Sea Salt Photo
DamnNuisance Photo
Gothic_Ruby_ Photo
Zelvital Photo
Chainmail Photo
raven_nevermore Photo
MetalKid Photo
HitMeHarder Photo
Black Erin Photo
piratezombie Photo
fisheggs12 Photo Photo 2
Rauk Ketshi Photo
Nekroman Photo
KFK Photo
HybridEclipse Photo
xselfxmedicatedx Photo
cobhc Photo
skythIII Photo
Hagu Photo
Evil Shiva Photo
Miyu1339 Photo
Krizzta Photo
Gossy Photo

If you want to be added to the list, PM me or a gaian helper with the url to your image, and it will be added soon after.
Another thread?..>_>;;
Yay, a new thread. Curse you Gaia for archiving our old one! CURSE YOU!
Ah, I see...
I'm hawt surprised
HarmfulEmbrace
Ah, I see...

Indeed, It was brought to my attention, that the old one was being archived, and probably wont work again, so I just took the code from my post, and made the new one. Atleat now, we can change the topic title, etc. and have the list on the first page... Sucks to lose ALL those pages of history though. crying
I wonder if the hot girl will come back. >.>

Good thread. No archiving of this one.~ !@
met3or
HarmfulEmbrace
Ah, I see...

Indeed, It was brought to my attention, that the old one was being archived, and probably wont work again, so I just took the code from my post, and made the new one. Atleat now, we can change the topic title, etc. and have the list on the first page... Sucks to lose ALL those pages of history though. crying

Golly, all that homo sex humpage gone?!?!? crying
Let's hope not.
met3or
HarmfulEmbrace
Ah, I see...

Indeed... so many memories.. ;___; but atleast now we can customize it, unlike that p***k Napalm would.... Anyways, thanks.
HarmfulEmbrace
Another thread?..>_>;;
Obviously
HarmfulEmbrace
met3or
HarmfulEmbrace
Ah, I see...

Indeed... so many memories.. ;___; but atleast now we can customize it, unlike that p***k Napalm... Anyways, thanks.

I said the same thing. =3
Kenoshima
HarmfulEmbrace
Another thread?..>_>;;
Obviously

Hush you overgrown fetus.
Kenoshima
HarmfulEmbrace
Another thread?..>_>;;
Obviously I should give Angel my Devil Tail 3nodding

3nodding

4,250 Points