Welcome to Gaia! ::

After the seventh apocalypse, the world has been thrown into chaos, turning one race against another. Two dominant races have risen: the Humans and the Black Wolf Demons. Fighting Against the wolves, the Order of White Knights has arisen, protecting their people. Fighting against the humans, the Blood Moon Pack has come forth, the best fighters of the seven clans.

The Blood Moon Pack is led by two female wolves. Male wolves are welcome in the pack. Pups are encouraged, but must be sent to the other clans for their own protection.

Wolf Demons
~Leaders/Alphas~
*Females*
1. Rikku
2. Sabriel
*Males*
1. Vale
~Betas~
*Female*
1.Reina
*Male*
1. Cleon
*Pups*
1. Tiger
~Omegas~
*Female*
1.Neferia
*Male*
*Pups*
~Wolves~
*Female*
1. Ringo
*Males*
1. Squall
2. Rune

Order of the White Knights

~Commander~
1. Aust
~Lieutenants~
~Soldiers~
1. Mystery Shadow
2. Raviel

Demon Assassins

*Males*
1. HUnter
2. Zpyne
3.JJ
*Female*
1. Obsidnnoda (aka Eclipse)

*Rules*
1. No Cybering
2. No God Modding
3. Have Fun
4. Don't Join if you don't like blood, guts and violence
ENJOY!

***^^^^-- I PLAN ON MAKING A NEW GUILD IF YOU GOT THE PM I SENT OUT TO SOME OF YOU. I'LL HAVE A LINK IF YOU WISH TO JOIN. IF THERE IS ENOUGH PEOPLE STILL HERE THAT LIKE THIS ONE THEN WE CAN KEEP IT.***^^^^--
OK, wanna join? Ur welcomed to. Just fill sumthing like this out and I'll add ya!!

*For a Wolf*
Name: Rikku
Position: Alpha Female
Coat Color: Black
Eye Color:Blue
Markings: White Cresant Moon on chest
Extra(ne thing that i didnt but above): Fang neaklace
*In this RP some of the wolves can have the power of making most humans think that they are humans (like in the anime Wolf's Rain) If you want that fill this out to*
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: Baggy Blue Jeans, tank top under a lagre baggy smoke grey sweater, and a pair of black Van's
Acssessories: Fang Neaklace
xd This is also my characters discription
*Worrior*
(This is an example)
Name: Vash
Position: Captian
Armor: Bullet-proof jacket
Weapon(s): 45 Long Colt Angel Gun
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Teal
Street Clothes: White Shirt and Brown pants
Acssessoires: Oragne Sunglasses
Extra: Dounuts blaugh

Well that is it I beleave. So have fun! Start Posting whenever. This will be bloddy hopefully. L8er!! xp
Name:sqaull33
Position: male
Coat Color: white
Eye Color:Blue
Markings:white star on chest
Extra(ne thing that i didnt but above): Fang neaklace
Hair: blue
Eyes: blue
Clothes: Blue Jeans, cut off no sleave shirt<blue shoes,silver bracelet
Name:Reina
position:beta
Coat color(s):grey and tan
Eye color:green
markings:a splotch of tan on her front right paw and on the hind left paw
(human form)
hair:long and black, tied back into a braid
eyes:green
Clothes:a black hooded sweatshirt with brown cargo pants and knee high boots underneath
accesories:none
((hello^^, is this good
Name: Obsidnnoda (called Eclipse)
Position: Demon Assassin
Armor: Bullet proof black trench coat, and slight black body armor
Weapon(s): 2 30 mm pistals, 4 poisonious daggers, and her demonic sword called the Blackened Spirit
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Street Clothes: Black leather trench coat, blue jeans, and black belly shirt
Acssessoires: chain with a demonic cross on it, blue sunglasses
Extra: Is a demon, but hates her kind... she is half shadow demon and half human...so she does have some immortality
Name: Neferia
Position: omega
Coat Color: a slivery grey
Eye Color:Royal purple
Markings: A scar across right eye, and 2' small cross on chest
Extra(ne thing that i didnt but above): Wears a locket her dead vampire lover gave her.
Hair: Raven back with purple highlights
Eyes: Purple
Clothes: Look in sig, black leather bikni looking top with tight low cut pants, black velvet gaunlets reaching mid arm. Black high heel boots.
Acssessories: A locket, cresent moon earrings, a black hooded cloak, a personalized sliver braclet with the name Rayne in honor of her love.
Hello!! Thanks for Joining it makes me feel so special. Well start rping whenever. I'll start it off first and get it going! And there is no need to only stick to one story. There can be post about the humans and wolves!! So have fun everyone!!

The large black wolf howl to its pack, calling everyone to disscuss the plan of battle and the current events that have taken place
Name: Cleon
Position: Beta Male
Coat Color: White
Eye Color: Amber(left) blue(right)

Human Form:
Hair color: Black, rough cut, yet slightly long.
Eyes: Blue
Skin color: Tan
Clothes: Baggy beige jeans, a black sweatshirt, black converse, underneath he wears a longsleeve greyish white shirt.
yes I know my name says it all but I dont even know any wolves so plz let me have a chance.

name:hunter

hair color:white

weapons mad 2 katanas,(nothing personal)wolve gun,and x2 9mm

clothing:black tee,black pants,and black overcoat.

eye color:black

extra:amo and combat knife
OoC|| Is the setting, anywhere in particular? 0o;;
Name: Tiger
Position: pup(for now anyways)
Armor: none right now
Weapon(s):just my abilitys (punch,kick,and bite)
Hair:brown
Street Clothes surprised nly a prisoner shirt (for now)
Acssessoires: reindeer collar
Extra:cuteness 4laugh
Name: Rune The Silver Shadow
Position: protector
Armor: none
Weapon(s): claws
Hair:brown
Street Clothes: like avatar
Acssessoires: none
Extra: kills quickly
From a few miles away, the howl of the Alpha could be heard. Cleon perked his ears forward, straining his listening to determine the direction it came from. The large white brute had murdered his second dinner, the remains of the carcass layed sprawled beside his paws, and now, he must get going. He emitted a lowly howl, ending with short breaths of a high pitch sound, then bounded forwards, towards the alpha.
Celsius01
OoC|| Is the setting, anywhere in particular? 0o;;

That is a goon question. The setting is in a post apoclyptic world. Half the cities are in ruin. Few are prosperes, but most are small towns. The land is barren with little grass and water. Few prey animals live there; mostly large mamoths, rinos and a few speices of dear and elk. Where the wolf pack lives is in a small forest at the foot of the largest moutian in the chain the speerates the largest town from the others. Crossing the moutains is dangerous and most who try perish, wolves and humana alike. On the other side of the moutain is where the Demon Assaaain will be along with the Knights. If you have seen Trigun or Wolf's Rain the setting is like that but a little more green. If you have anymore questions just ask and any idea for this is welcomed!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff