Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Demy's new shop! Hopefully I shall sell what I want and get the money I need to buy Halloween items. Another issue is that I get lonely selling art in the minishops area.. All my friends are here! crying heart

User Image

1. If you don't like my prices, don't buy them. Simple.
2. DON'T PM ME!
3. Don't harrase me about anything in my shop please. I will report you to a Mod.
4. Don't Advertise in my thread. Thats what a signature is for.
5. Don't "Bump me I bump you" I won't bump you back.

BLACKLIST

I didn't ******** think I needed one of these, but today, Someone put me in a BAD ******** MOOD. These people will stay out of my shop or else I will have to kick them out.

Myspoonistoobig: just pissed me off, don't need to say anymore

Now, so sell some stuff.
User Image

When ordering an item...

1. Please post what Item you want in this thread, Do not PM me!
2. Send trade with the right amount of gold to me
3. I'll send back the item and bam! Your done! whee
User Image

User Image

This is an example of my art! If you want one more, less dinky of your avatar, please wait for the auction. 3nodding

Single Avy Drawing: 350g

Couple Art Drawing: 600g

Special Occasion Art: Depending on how many people, You have permisson to PM me about this. Please notify me a week or earlier before the occasion so I have time to do it without it being sloppy.

Auction!

None at the moment

Draw Me? heart

Alrighty, here is another chance for me to get some good looking comish's whee You have the right to PM me for this, if you are interested in showing me some samples, follow these steps 3nodding

1. PM me with samples and a price that you'd price your art work at. I'll get back to you asap
2. Remember, I don't want to auction for comish's, I want a straight buy.
3. When PMing me, title the PM "Comish for Demy"
4. I'm not rich as some may think, so don't bother giving me art suggestions for 25k sweatdrop
"Message from Pengy: This is my post. I got the first post. I called it. But I had to leave before the shop was ready. Grr." xd heart
*arrives from the internet*

domokun
Gomez El Diablo
*arrives from the internet*

domokun
Heh.. Thanks gomez. sweatdrop I'm kinda in a bad mood this morning.. stressed
why? or if you don't want to tell then ok.
Gomez El Diablo
why? or if you don't want to tell then ok.
People just don't follow the rules then harrass me about it. It just pisses me off that they bag on me when others do it and no one does s**t about it stare
3nodding heart
I'm going to get off the computer... Don't feel in the mood for this anymore. stressed

thank you Lysterine heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BUU BUMP and Good Luck*blows rasberry* hahahahahahahahahahaha
Good luck D: <3
Good luck ^__^

Edit: w00t, Konni xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items