Welcome to Gaia! ::

I suppose we'll have to be patient. I'm sure they'll be back sometime.
Miser Bellatrix
I suppose we'll have to be patient. I'm sure they'll be back sometime.

I was pretty sure back then.... ~.~ How annoying.... I really do wonder the reason for the offline messages.
Use a frog in your storyline! (This is an edited post on the guiance of the owner of this thread)
Nu, Kento-kun. Post that in my other thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2875093

This is the pot of ideas where people can donate ideas and others will take them. Folks might take yours so you'd best edit your post.
Verdammt noch mal!

I guess these messages will never come back online. *sigh* I'm going to redo this whole thread. Anyone wanna help me out and look up the plots/ideas that have been donated so far?
I have a very liberal storyline...

A child is kidnapped from his home. He later finds out that he is the prince of the kingdom, but the people that kidnapped him aren't here to put him on the throne...They really want to find some way to get rid of him before the king finds out...

One of them comes up with the idea to raise him...Later on, the boy kills the king and takes over the country for the rebel faction...However, this is just what they wanted to prevent, so in a final effort to end the bloodline on the throne, one of the rebels casts a spell to turn him into a hideous creature...

Well...more or less a walking, talking toad, but still...
No story should be without ninjas/rogues ever again. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces