Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my Quest!

I'll introduce myself first and tell what my reason for this quest is:

I enjoy those pixaleted items alot and thats why I'm questing for them, and the ultimate item I would like to get is the Portable Stereo Headphone heart heart heart .
And I love art aswell, so if you want PLEASE DRAW ME, it would be awesome!!! 3nodding heart .

Current status: HAS JUST BEGUN!!!

Hi to you all, I'm Roy Were-ForUniMare (as the avi's name says... duhh >.< wink but its easier to call me Roy so just do that and I'm here to quest for the Ports: User Image

Portable Stereo Headphone User Image
Price: Its cheapest marketplace price is confirmed to be 19,500.000 gaia(n) gold.
Description: Portable stereo headphones combine quality technology and a trendy look. If you have an active lifestyle, and the heart pounding bass of Hip Hop and Rock are what you crave, these will breathe new life into your songs.
Date first appeared on Gaia: 2003-08-25

Other items that I am willing to trade for it:

Nitemare Scarf: Lowest Marketprice Concidered = LMC 873,500 gold.
Nitemare Headband: LMC 290,000g.
ZONY MP3 Player: LMC 48,000g.
#000000 Complex Jacket: LMC 55,000g.

I have 1,266k/1,266.000 in gold and items so far so only 18,234k/18,234.000 left!!!

NOT ONLY GOLD IS WELCOME, BUT ITEMS ARE JUST AS WELCOME AS A DONATION!!!!

((DON'T SPAM PLEASE!!!.))

((The above will be updated every time there is a price change and when someone has donated and when I collected gold on my own.))

Donators are very welcome!!!
All the donators will be thanked and I will tell them that personally, tough if I'm not online or here I will get back to you later.
Here will come the names of all the people who have donated plus the amount they have donated!!!

Donators: NONE YET... gonk crying

TOTAL GOLD DONATED: 000.000...
FOR EVERY DONATOR WHO HAS DONATED 250 GOLD OR MORE CAN ASK ME TO PUT UP A URL OF THEIR QUEST THREAD OR A LINK FROM THEIR GUILD OR BAR OR SOMETHING ELSE INTO THIS POST FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE SO THERE IS A HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

LINKS: NONE YET...
bump i think ill donate what will i get for the first donation? biggrin
bump smile
Deathheart
bump i think ill donate what will i get for the first donation? biggrin

Well ehm... nothing actually, only the 2 biggest donators will get in the end a reward biggrin biggrin biggrin

Thanks for your bumps anyway biggrin biggrin biggrin !!!
Good luck Bump wink
tja
Good luck Bump wink

Thanks for your bump!!!
Bumping toward the next page!
Bumping and blazing through memory's!!
((And here is the start for my RP For The Quest For The Nitemare Scarf!!!))

*Roy sits in a busy bar, looking like a young man of about 20 years old, people everywhere, creatures so familiar and mysterious that there are to many to count, he relaxes and enjoy's his drink, Dwarven's Hammer the drinks called, being way stronger then Elven beer he still gulps it down.*
Bumps up and down!
Bump for the next bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas