Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello ^^ I'm going to skip the intro for once 0_0 It's a miracle. . .
Whether you read the MAnga, or Watch The Anime, This is the place for you. Yes, I understand there are already 2 humoungous Guilds(I think that's all the Big Ones anyways), but this is for those of us, whom like more--er--New Guilds I suppose. They like to join Guilds with less than 5 or 6 pages, So they actually have some hope of Catching Up with things. . .

First of All. THIS WILL BE A ROLEPLAYING GUILD!!! Yes, I know, I just wanted to get that message through. . . So when you want to join, Make sure that the charachter you want to roleplay as is not already taken. I will try and update the list as often as possible. That way you can tell who's taken and whose not.

Canon's and Fan-Created Charachters are okay. But until we run out of main charachters, In order to be a Made-Up you must roleplay as a Cannon too! That is very important.

So. Here is what we have all been waiting for:

Cannons Taken:
Yoh:[.cherry bliss.]
Hao:
Anna:sw33tiegurlie
Manta:
Ren biggrin arkened-Flame
Jun:LugiaP2K
Tamao:Seilin_Ray
HoroHoro:
Pirika:
Lyserg:
Iron Maiden Jeanne:

In order to be in the roleplaying portion of this guild, you must I repeat must be literate. And if you don't know what that means, Then go find out, and when you do, Then try and join, if you are that is. If you ask me the meaning of 'Literate' I might or might not black-list you, depending on my first impression of you!!! Keep that in mind. For you people whom are new to Gaia, but not roleplaying or Shaman King, You are an exception. In order to be new to Gaia You Can Not have been here for over 2 months or have over 1000 posts.

For the non-roleplaying part of this guild I can anser a lot of questions about the SK anime, as I am sure a lot of other people can. But don't ask me about anything after the first season, because, that's all I've seen sweatdrop
MEMBER"S LISt
Darkened-Flame
Tobias McKarthur
sw33tiegurlie
Selin_Ray
LugiaP2K

So Pm me or post here if you want to join. In order to join, you're opening post or Pm must be in the color of HoroHoro's Hair. That will be my proof you have read the rules. Can't Wait to Get this party started!

NOTE:All members MUST be on my Friend's List!! This is nessecary so that you can: A)See if I am online B)Pm me and C) Recieve announcments
Hey I would like to join...this is the closest color I could find. So anyway, I would play as Yoh or as Horo Horo given the opertunity...until we get enough people to tak my place so i can run my made up, unless it is requested i retain the position i started with. So anyhow just pm me if you would like me in and we'll take it from there. Shaman King Rocks and I have been RPing for years...more than 4 so. Later.
hey can I join ? i want to be anna ! and thats my real name 2 ! wink
You're both in ^^ And Tobias-san. If you could PM me your Made-ups profile, then it'll be all set ^^
OMG!!! Bump. . . sweatdrop
lol well .. more people should join this guild !
sw33tiegurlie

So true. . .
Darkened-Flame
sw33tiegurlie

So true. . .

how are we going to get people in here ?
sw33tiegurlie
Darkened-Flame
sw33tiegurlie

So true. . .

What do you think? Maybe we should spam with the url in chatterbox. I have a few friends whom are interested, but they're not online xp
Darkened-Flame
sw33tiegurlie
Darkened-Flame
sw33tiegurlie

So true. . .

What do you think? Maybe we should spam with the url in chatterbox. I have a few friends whom are interested, but they're not online xp

i hav a friend that might be interested .. i dont know .. maybe make a banner or something ?
Ouch. I just put 10 minutes into a bio that your pm box wouldnt accept. It is lost and gone forever... Well. Tell me what to do now.
Tobias McKarthur
Ouch. I just put 10 minutes into a bio that your pm box wouldnt accept. It is lost and gone forever... Well. Tell me what to do now.

me or who ?
I was talking to esteemed guildmaster Darkened Flame. That was depressing...well, do you have an app so I'll know what to put down...it wont take as long if I have guidelines...
Thanks.
i have a friend and the friend's friend who wants to join the guild so yea ... ill show them this forum k ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff