Welcome to Gaia! ::

CLOSED
To my fans: Good bye. I have had a wonderful time this last year (almost two) with iSig Pets. Originally inspired by some less interactive pets, I opened this shop for a great place to hang out, make friends, and see smiles. Unfortunately, all things must come to an end. After graduating high school, my life has been changing. I tried to get this shop restarted with some new art and faster backend with more features but ends did not meet. Many of my old Gaia friends have already quit and one person I met on Gaia that ended up dating for a bit in real life has left me. I just dont have any motivation to continue the dream I once had. I may or may not drop in from time to time to say hello. I do not wish to see this place die out completely as I will continue to host iSig Pets for a few more months.. its just that nothing will be taking place on the business/development side of the shop. If you wish to contact me for any reason (final farewells, flames, etc), please drop me a PM. If you are a World of Warcraft addict and wish to play on my server, PM me as well. I wish you all the best of luck in Gaia and life. Its been fun.

nevjmac
Sinelo has granted me permission to save the pictures of my pets to my own servers for my own use afterwards, you are allowed to do the same! If you would like to keep pictures of your Isigs, copy the picture into an art program and save it.

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PET'S IMAGE: I have just changed Shockt.net over to another host. That means all its subdomains have been erased, including iSig.Shockt.net. This means all images should now be broken. If you want to display your pet for the last few months before the hosting expires, you can use the same code you currently use just replace isig.shockt.net with isig.net. This should fix the problem.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - About
Post Three - iSig Products
Post Four - News & Updates
Post Five - Upcoming
Post Six - Koro Species
Post Seven - Ankooti Species
Post Eight - Okato Species
Post Nine - Inuku Species
Post Ten - Adoption Agency
Post Eleven - Competitions
Post Twelve - Tips & Donations
Post Thirteen - Signature Codes
Post Fourteen - Link To Us
Post Fifteen - News Archive
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

RULES
- DO NOT PM ME about anything relating to iSig Pets unless I clearly state otherwise.
- If you have not already, read through all the information below.
- Do not ask about the availability of pets in this thread or by PM.
- Do not beg, advertise, or flame others.
- If you are asked to leave, please do so without making another post.
- Do not "babysit" another's pet(s) without my permission.
- Do not rush me. Fulfilling orders and responding to posts takes time.
Failure to follow these rules will result in being reported to a moderator and the possibility of your pets taken away. It has happened before. Do not let it happen to you. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!

iSig Pets Staff
Sinelo - Founder, manager, programmer, non-species artist, Koro artist
anqi - Ankooti artist, Okato artist, Inuku artist

iSig Introduction
First of all, I would like to welcome you all to the first shop of the many iSig shops that are planned. Throughout my first year on Gaia, I had come across many unique and interesting signatures. Many of which were interactive. I had taken on the interest of web programming a few months before I registered on Gaia. It wasnt until the past few months that I had become particularly fluent in the PHP language. I had done many projects for some quick cash and decided to take my skill and apply it to things I could use and sell around Gaia. I came up with this idea of a line of "products" called iSig (short for "interactiveSignature" wink . The first of these products is this changing/breedable pet shop. I started the long process of programming and have finally finished, thus the reason I am sitting here typing away this introduction to my shop. These pets include many combined features of other shops I have seen and more planned for the future.

About iSig Pets
The current features of iSig Pets include a level meter with experience, a hunger meter with feeding, a mood meter with playing, growth, and useable items. The level meter is calculated based on experience. Total experience is shown numerically, verbally, and graphically. To gain experience points, your iSig Pet must be viewed by others. Each page view per person per hour counts as one experience point. The more experience points you have, the higher your level will be. When your iSig Pet is brought into the world, it starts at level one with zero experience points. As your pet gains experience, you will notice changes occur and eventually it will hatch into the pet species you purchased. During experience gain, you will notice your hunger and mood meters slowly decay. To replenish these meters, you must feed and play with your pet and encourage others to do the same. Your pet can be fed and played with once per person per 12 hours. iSig Pets can also be equipped with accessories you may purchase at any given time. You will find more information on iSig Pet species, colors, and accessories below.

My iSig Pets
Tantrum was the first Koro and first iSig Pet born. He enjoys hanging around and helping me out with sales as well as making friends with new iSig Pets. Jakarak is quite younger than Tantrum. He is the first, and most likely the only, everchanging Koro. Feel free to feed and play with them.

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Frequently Asked Questions
1. This list of frequently asked questions is HUGE! Do I really have to read all that?
2. How do I get an iSig Pet?
3. When is the next flat sale?
4. What does flat sale mean?
5. Is there a waiting list?
6. How do I use the order form?
7. What does it mean if the order form is not there?
8. How often are flat sales?
9. How do I get my pet to hatch?
10. Can I buy accessories before my pet hatches?
11. Can I use the same name as another pet?
12. How long after the order will I receive my pet?
13. I can't see any of the pet images and the website won't load. What do I do?
14. Will you make me a custom pet?
15. Why does Marina have a Pikachu?
16. Where did the candy bags come from?
17. Can I remove an accessory after I purchase it? Will it still be there to put on again?
18. How do I claim my freebie for posting first on a 100th page?
19. Can I change the name or gender of my pet?
20. Can I order a Koro accessory for a different type of pet species?
21. How do I get a Halo?
22. How often do you hold auctions?
23. What is the price of the pets?
24. What features does the pet list have?
25. When will you start the breeding system? battling system?
26. When is the next scheduled competition?
27. Can I be a helper in your shop?
28. Can I see a sample of each color/style in every form it has?
29. Is there a limit to how many pets I can own?
30. Can I buy more than one egg at a flat sale?
31. Are you planning to make more accessories? Can I make suggestions?
32. What program(s) do you use to make your artwork?

1. This list of frequently asked questions is HUGE! Do I really have to read all that?
Yes. All the information below is important. Failure to read through it all may lead to you asking a question already answered. If you want an iSig Pet, you are expected to read everything. Many thanks to mudturtledove for listing most of these questions.

2. How do I get an iSig Pet?
There are many ways one can obtain an iSig Pet. The most common is waiting for a flat sale. The date and time of these flat sales remains unknown as I like to surprise everyone. Many owners say the best way is to stalk the thread and chat with others while waiting for a flat sale to occur. Another way is to bid in an auction where you could win a rare colored species, but they tend to go quite high so be prepared to fork out a lot of gold and/or items. One of the least common ways is to adopt an iSig Pet. Some owners cannot take care of their pet and abandon them. When this happens, they will appear in the Adoption Agency post at which time you may submit an application stating why you think you would make the best owner. I will sort through the applications and pick who I think would be the best owner for the abandoned pet.

3. When is the next flat sale?
I do not normally release dates or times of flat sales. Sometimes I drop a few hints if I see a few people stalking the thread waiting for one to occur.

4. What does flat sale mean?
A flat sale is a group of eggs put up for sale for a flat fee. These normally work on a first-come, first-serve basis so you have to be quick!

5. Is there a waiting list?
No. If you want an iSig Pet bad enough, you will stalk the thread and wait patiently for a flat sale.

6. How do I use the order form?
When the time comes, you will be asked to fill out an order form to obtain an iSig Pet or an accessory. The order form can be found here: http://isig.shockt.net/?action=order

7. What does it mean if the order form is not there?
If you do not see an order form there (which happens frequently when there isnt a flat sale going on), it means that pet and/or accessory is sold out.

8. How often are flat sales?
Small flat sales are held once or twice a week while large flat sales are held once or twice a month.

9. How do I get my pet to hatch?
View, feed, and play with your pet twice daily and have friends do the same. One may feed and play with your pet once per 12 hours and your pet will gain one experience point per feed and play. Your pet will also gain one experience point per person per hour. If you get enough experience for your pet, you will see it crack and eventually hatch. Some species even evolve.

10. Can I buy accessories before my pet hatches?
Of course. You will not be able to see your accessories before your pet hatches but you will notice that the accessories are still there in your pet profile page.

11. Can I use the same name as another pet?
No. Like Gaia, once a name is taken, it cannot be used again. "A pet's name is as unique as its owner." - Unknown (if it was you who said this quote, let me know so you can get credit)

12. How long after the order will I receive my pet?
It really depends on how fast I can confirm and you can complete trades. The quicker the trade is completed, the sooner you get your pet. I ask that you allow me atleast 24 hours from the time the trade is completed before you complain about not getting your pet.

13. I can't see any of the pet images and the website won't load. What do I do?
The only thing I can tell you is be patient. I still have not located the cause of this problem but I think it has to do with either the viewer's or the server's firewall. Sometimes people, including me, just can't view any of the pets for a certain length of time. It is best to just wait it out.

14. Will you make me a custom pet?
No. If you want a custom or rare pet color, please wait for an auction. But be prepared to spend a lot of gold/items as they tend to go quite high.

15. Why does Marina have a Pikachu?
The Pikachu was a gift from me to Emi as she is a Pokemon fanatic and she wasnt feeling too well, especially after donating so much, so I made her the one-of-a-kind Pikachu accessory.

16. Where did the candy bags come from?
The candy bags were given out to owners who stopped by any of the iSig Pets threads on Halloween.

17. Can I remove an accessory after I purchase it? Will it still be there to put on again?
Yes you can. If you would like to remove an accessory and replace it with another, just post asking me to do so and be sure to include the name of the accessory and your pet ID number. Until the account system is complete, I will have to do it manually by request so please keep requests to a minimum.

18. How do I claim my freebie for posting first on a 100th page?
Just place an accessory order and be sure to include a note telling me you are spending your gift certificate, then send a trade for the difference. Current gift certificates can be viewed in the Competitions post.

19. Can I change the name or gender of my pet?
No. I once allowed it but the requests came too frequent. It may be allowed again in the future when the account system is complete but dont count on it.

20. Can I order a Koro accessory for a different type of pet species?
No. Accessories are not always compatible with all pets.

21. How do I get a Halo?
An Angelic Halo can only be obtained by helping out the iSig Pets thread. More information can be found in the Competitions post.

22. How often do you hold auctions?
Once every month or two and normally around major holidays.

23. What is the price of the pets?
Common color eggs are 2,000 gold and uncommon color eggs are 6,000 gold. Rare color egg prices vary on the result of the auction but past auctions have gone for 550k-700k.

24. What features does the pet list have?
Well besides the obvious information displayed, you can also sort the list by the columns by clicking the column name.

25. When will you start the breeding system? battling system?
When I get around to it. These are big projects and mostly rely on the account system completed. I, amazingly, have a life outside of Gaia with school and other activities that usually take priority over Gaia.

26. When is the next scheduled competition?
The date for games, contests, and competitions planned can be found in the Competitions post.

27. Can I be a helper in your shop?
Sure. I do not (normally) accept applications for official helpers but feel free to help answer questions that others may have as well as chat with the community. The greatest of helpers will be, and have been, awarded with Angelic Halos for the pet of their choice.

28. Can I see a sample of each color/style in every form it has?
Other than the silouettes in the species posts, you can view samples of pets by browsing the pet list.

29. Is there a limit to how many pets I can own?
Yes. I only allow three total pets to be owned by a single person.

30. Can I buy more than one egg at a flat sale?
Yes. You can buy up to two eggs per flat sale but please let everyone else have a shot at getting one.

31. Are you planning to make more accessories? Can I make suggestions?
Yes and yes. Many have made suggestions for accessories and we have kept them all in mind. Feel free to make suggestions for more accessories.

32. What program(s) do you use to make your artwork?
For all the non-species art (thread graphics, website layout, etc) and the Koro art, I use Photoshop. Anqi uses a combination of Flash and Photoshop, Flash to draw and Photoshop to color.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

12-17-04
Koro, Ankooti, Okato, Inuku flat sale one of two
12-16-04
Expiration date added to gift certificates
12-15-04
Rare Christmas Egg Auction opened for bidding
12-10-04
ISIG.NET domain purchased! Thank you donaters!
Rules section added to About post
12-09-04
Experience to level calculation adjusted slightly
Added description to Tips & Donations post
12-08-04
Notice added to pet profiles for account system preparation
Uncommon Christmas Scarves added

Older news can be viewed in the News Archive post below

New accessories (in progress)
New pet profile layout (in progress)
Account system
Equipping system
Multiple pets in one image
Breeding system
Battle system

...and more ninja

Species Name (singular): Koro
Species Name (plural): Kori

Common Colors: Blue, Gray, Green, Pink, Orange, Red, Teal, Violet, Yellow
Uncommon Colors: Splattered
Rare Colors: Candy Cane, Fiery, Heavenly, Metallic, Midnight, Pumpkin

Availability:

Accessories:

Species Name (singular): Ankooti
Species Name (plural): Ankooti

Common Colors: Black, Brown, Lavender, Lime, Maroon, Steel, White
Uncommon Colors: None
Rare Colors: Candy Cane

Availability:

Accessories:

Species Name (singular): Okato
Species Name (plural): Okatos

Common Colors: Black, Coral, Gold, Mint, Pink, Silver, Sky, White
Rare Colors: Candy Cane

Availability:

Accessories:

Species Name (singular): Inuku
Species Name (plural): Inukus

Common Colors: Blue, Chocolate, Green, Purple, Red, Teal, Yellow
Rare Colors: Candy Cane, Roasted

Availability:

Accessories:

The iSig Pets below are currently in need of a good home. If you are interested in adopting one of the following, please PM the pet you wish to adopt and your reasoning to me with the subject reading 'iSig Pets - Adoption Application'. Please DO NOT rush me into choosing an owner. I take my time in finding a good owner. If you are selected to adopt one, there is a 1,000 gold adoption fee that you will be asked to send before recieving your pet.

There are no pets up for adoption.

Angelic Halo
The Angelic Halo is a priceless accessory available for all species. To earn an Angelic Halo, one must help out, chat, donate, and do whatever necessary to help and support iSig Pets. Please do not ask if you can buy one or obtain one. They will be awarded rarely to those who I see meet the requirements and enjoy helping out the shop.

Every 100 Pages
The author of the first post on every 100th page of this thread will be awarded with a 500 gold accessory gift certificate for their pet. If the winner does not own an iSig Pet, the prize will be given to the author of the second post of that page, and so on. Gift certificates expire one week after they are awarded.

Gift Certificates
Sumiyaki - 250 gold (Kori only) - expires 12-23-04
Akai_Sora - 500 gold (Kori only) - expires 12-23-04
nevjmac - 250 gold - expires 12-23-04
Care_e - 500 gold - expires 12-23-04
Kawii - 500 gold - expires 12-23-04
ErekutorikkuUnagi - 500 gold - expires 12-23-04
Sir Magnas - 500 gold - expires 12-23-04
BurrowedLurker - expires 12-24-04

iSig Pets requires time and money to keep up and running. Please show your appreciation and support by donating. I have been granted permission to accept money donations via PayPal to fund hosting so if you are interested, please drop me a PM regarding a money donation. Otherwise, you may donate Gaian gold or items by sending me a trade entitled 'iSig Pets - Donation' including your donation. Thank you.

heart

GOD (Brahms) - 1,000 gold
Emi - 169,750 gold
Fudgie - 200 gold
Adreena - 1,000 gold
AzN PriNz - 420 gold
King of Thieves - 500 gold
-Elie- - 3,000 gold
Xio - 3,000 gold, $5.00
kimcheeboo - 1,000 gold
boysb4flowers - 3,000 gold
venage - 3,007 gold
Outkastprince - 2,000 gold
king of the monkeys - 100 gold
light_soul16 - 100 gold
Teh Sexx - 10,000 gold
Miro Saki - 100 gold
sunburntkenshin - 1,200 gold
Zlzo - 750 gold
Fudgie - 50 gold
theres a fork in your a** - 350 gold
Garnet Dreams - 8,000 gold
HolloweenMan13 - 200 gold
Kaku Rine - 2,000 gold
Kiarna - 500 gold
Foxy_Gal23 - 1,500 gold
Lord Braska - 700 gold
chitaki - 1,000 gold
Jessy Rath - 750 gold
Hlao-roo - 1,500 gold
Brayon - 1,000 gold
angelic miko - 500 gold
cascadia - 3,000 gold
FRICTIONfighter - 500 gold
Keitaro Masaya - 468 gold
mudturtledove - 500 gold, $15.00
Dark Prinz - 10,000 gold
nevjmac - 1,000 gold
DarkLightningX - 1,080 gold
~Zealll~ - 1,000 gold
teh_pokl - 30,000 gold
lilith always - 496 gold
RABiD SeSShY - 1,000 gold
DarkLightningX - 500 gold
[Sky Guardian] - 150 gold
Sandgorgon_NOM - Thank You Letter For Dec 2004, Thank You Letter For Dec 2004, $20.00
MeGusta - Deluxe Cat Ears
EbilKitty - 10,000 gold
CherrieBomb - Hockey Mask
LuckyLibra - $5.00
sugar6248 - $2.00

...too many donation records lost because of the new forum code...

princesspwrm - 1,200 gold

iSig Pets signature code
Replace the Xs with your iSig Pet ID number according to the pet listings page.

[url=http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X] [img]http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X&img=sig[/img] [/url]

iSig Pets alternate signature code

[url=http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X] [img]http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X&img=sig2[/img] [/url]

iSig Pets mini signature code

[url=http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X] [img]http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X&img=mini[/img] [/url]

iSig Pets randomized signature code (for owners with multiple pets)
Replace the Xs with one of your iSig Pet ID number according to the pet listings page. Replace the Ys with the signature image you want displayed (sig, sig2, or mini). One of your pets will be shown at random each time it is loaded.

[url=http://isig.shockt.net/?randpet=X] [img]http://isig.shockt.net/?pet=X&randimg=Y[/img] [/url]

This post is no for Link Exchanges so please do not request one. Though you may continue to link us by using the following banner:

iSig Pets Banner

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3888191] [img]http://isig.shockt.net/banner.gif[/img] [/url]

11-30-04
Inuku accessories added
Okato Bunny Slippers accessory added
Scarf accessories added to all species
Links added to Table of Contents
11-29-04
Adjusted prices of some Koro accessories
Okato accessories added
11-24-04
Ankooti, Okato, and Inuku flat sale
Thanksgiving raffle ends! Congrats to the winners!
11-19-04
About post updated
Random signature code added
Tons of Ankooti accessories added
11-18-04
iSig Pets Raffle Room opens
Thanksgiving accessory raffle

11-17-04
First pet to level 100! Congrats Gabe and anqi!
Inuku flat sale
11-15-04
First Inuku flat sale
11-14-04
Koro, Ankooti, and Okato flat sale
11-13-04
First Ankooti flat sale
FAQ added to About post
First Okato flat sale
11-12-04
Pet/accessory availability image added to species posts
11-11-04
Ordering system complete
Fairy Wings accessory released
Added a new signature style to match upcoming layout
New thread layout complete
Equip and Notes fields added to ordering
11-09-04
Changed original signature style
11-02-04
Scavenger Hunt planning complete
10-30-04
Ended Trick-or-Treating Competition
Prizes awarded to top 10 candy collections
First pet to 50,000 experience! Congrats Anqi and Gabe!
Added image to get rid of art thieves
Added sorting feature to list of all pets
10-21-04
Changed images and profiles for Halloween
10-20-04
Found new artist! Welcome Anqi to the iSig Pets crew!
10-18-04
Added News Archive post
Auction House relocated to its own thread
iSig Products post updated
First Angelic Halo given out! Congrats Kyo and Alicia!
Trick-or-Treating Competition begins
10-17-04
Item layer order fixed
Disabled ability to use iSig Pets anywhere other than Gaia Online
Availability post updated with Auction House
Pumpkin and Midnight Koro Eggs up for auction
10-15-04
Common color flat sale
100th pet sold! Congrats Haikari and Luseal!
10-13-04
Gender feature implemented
Angelic Halo released! More information in Accessories post
10-12-04
Adoption Agency added to Availability post
Common color flat sale
10-11-04
Changed iSig Pets Roleplay thread to Community thread
Updated important notice in first post
10-10-04
Changed signature image slightly
Updated Signature Codes post
Mini iSig Pets Signature feature added to Signature Codes post
Updated Accessories post with free gift information
Jakarak, the first Everchaning Koro, is born
10-09-04
Splattered egg flat sale
10-08-04
First pet to reach level 50! Congrats Emi and Marina!
Removed ability to change owner/pet name and pet gender
Added more accessories
Added list all feature for iSig Pets
Gave Daisy Chainsaw to Xio. Congrats!
10-07-04
Adopted Daisy Chainsaw until I find a better owner for her
Updated profiles for final gender feature preparations
10-06-04
Updated front page posts
Added News/Upcoming post
Added Signature Codes/Fixes post
Reorganized posts
Changed layout of pet profiles slightly
10-05-04
Second flat sale
Accessories released
Added born date to pet profiles
10-03-04
Second flat sale delayed...damned cheese!
iSig Pets Roleplay thread opened
10-02-04
Hunger/mood decay increased
Feeding/playing amount decreased
Recolored all Kori
10-01-04
Tantrum hatches!
Updated front page posts
09-30-04
First egg hatches! Congrats Emi and Marina!
Updated front page posts
09-29-04
Raised hatching level
Adjusted experience/level ratio
Experience gained by feeding/playing
09-28-04
iSig Pets opens
Grand opening flat sale

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff