Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you looking for when you go to a bar?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 2, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 > >>

•·.·´¯`·.·•WELCOME TO•·.·´¯`·.·•

Gray's Bar for Outkasts and Creatures of the Night...

Feel free, to ask me, your bar tender for any of our extensive variety of drinks... corporal fluids, snacks, whatever... But please specify your race. Occupation and other stuff only if you want...
Name: Grisgray
Race: Half Breed Vampire
Name: Rae
Race: Erinyes (baatezu, lesser - basically a seductress demon)
Occupation: Luring mortals into the demon realm to feast on their souls.
Eidola
Name: Rae
Race: Erinyes (baatezu, lesser - basically a seductress demon)
Occupation: Luring mortals into the demon realm to feast on their souls.

Welcome young lady, would you like to take a seat? What can I offer you to drink?
Rae, attractive and alluring with her elven ears, high cheekbones, and lithe body, could have passed off as one of the kinder races, had she not have a pair of huge feathery wings - marking her as a denizens of Baator, the demon world.

She stroke into the bar, hips swaying, unconciously in time to the music, and lingered with some crowds there.
Rae gave the handsome bartender a coy gaze, lowering her copper eyelashes demurely, before answering, "Ah, perhaps a bourbon to start off the evening would be most gracious."
So... tis a bourbon, my young lady... Ill get you some *turns around into the stacks of licquor, picks up and odd shaped bottle, and serves it in a glass* there my lady... What brings you to this dangerous streets at this hours of the night???
She took a large sip of the liquor before answering, even allowing some of the liquid to dribble to her chin, which she licked away instinctively.
Rae russled her wings in amusement, "Dangerous, is it?" she purred, "I have no reason to think it dangerous to me."
Oh... why is that, my lady?
Name: Clow
Race: Elf/dragon but walking dead

*he walks in looking inside of the place wandering where he is*
Clow Yakayi

Good eventide, my goodman. Would you like to take a seat? Perchance a drink or something to eat?
Rae gave a slightly tsking sound towards the bartender, slightly patronizing: "I'm surprised that one of your race, a vampire, would not know what I am." The entrance of an undead half-elf-kin captured her attention, and she levelled a smolderingly charming gaze upon him.
Weeeeee *jumps inside door* dun dunna dan, i said im back...from outer space*goes and sits at bar*
Eidola
Rae gave a slightly tsking sound towards the bartender, slightly patronizing: "I'm surprised that one of your race, a vampire, would not know what I am." The entrance of an undead half-elf-kin captured her attention, and she levelled a smolderingly charming gaze upon him.

Knowest what you are I dost, but if it is not too bold for this lonely bartender to say, thou art quite beautous.
grisgray
Clow Yakayi

Good eventide, my goodman. Would you like to take a seat? Perchance a drink or something to eat?

*he nods smilin as he seats on the bar cross rae*hey u hapen to have some blood?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff