Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best Avvie?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 > >>

exclaim Information: exclaim

1. The entry fee is only 250 gold, please send me the trade if you wish to participate

2. The prize is 1000 gold, there is no second prize, so hope that you win first!

3. There are 10 spots available

4. 1st Place gets 1000 Gold and the rest of the money goes to getting all the items that got hacked from me.

heart Rules: heart

1. Do not ask or beg people to vote for you, let them make their own choice

2. Keep your posts PG-13 please

3. Cheating in ANY way will get you disqaulified

4. Please bump ^^

Once 10 people Join I will add a Poll and the first to get 10 votes wins!

Contestents Will Be Added Right Away ^^!!

Enterys!
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <--xXLadySapphireXx
2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- Lime_Eyes
3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- bored!!44
4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- Blackpanda444
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- Princess_Universal_Cosima
6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- wyna_the_pirate_babe
7.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- KaguraSohma
8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- Dnolds
9.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- Keroro Gunso
10.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart <-- Ihomaru

heart = Paid and ready
scream = Needs to pay, or hasn't confirmed
I was hacked from my so called best friend so all the profits goes to helping me buy back items I lost.
heart BuMpErS heart
SkeletalWyvern
Why?

Hmm..?
Why dont you make the entry fee 150, and keep the profit of your updating?
SkeletalWyvern

I dont understand.
hm... well i will think about entering but until then i guess i could help you bump biggrin
Can I join?
i was thinking about joining lol but i dont know
You can all join ^^ I'm gald there's nice people like you helping me with my cause!
BladedFury
SkeletalWyvern

I dont understand.

I mean: You get gold by posting. If you made the fee 150, youd earn 100NP per three pages.
SkeletalWyvern
BladedFury
SkeletalWyvern

I dont understand.

I mean: You get gold by posting. If you made the fee 150, youd earn 100NP per three pages.

*Soo0o confused and clueless* I'm only getting 1GG per post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff