Welcome to Gaia! ::

CLOSED!

IMPORTANT NOTE:I will not be around very much from now until about Christmas-time, for obvious, school-related reasons....
I apologize in advance for my frequent abscence, but I will try and be available as much as possible, particularily on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. (funny how the only place open on 'church-day' is for killing people...!)

User Image

As you walk into the secluded sheet-metal and wood shack, you see this message scrawled on a large wooden sign in a blood-red staccato-style writing:
Welcome, all, to Frenziedsoul's humble shack!!
The method is simple; you pay me a negotiable sum of gold, I will attempt to take the life of any unlucky Gaian you name.

Although, there are exceptions, and I shall list them here:

1. I will not kill my friends. No sum of money can break my loyalty; I am an assassin/ninja not a mercenary! I will also not assassinate a current member of the Shinobi Agency of ninjas, seeing as I am an ex-member myself.
2. I prefer to be paid in advance, unless I have some kind of proof that I should trust you. If you don't pay me, you shall soon find that you will be the one being hunted.
3. The minimum wage is approximately 150-300 Gold (depending upon the difficulty of the target), although persuation is possible. If I, personally, do not feel that I have lived up to what I was hired to do, I will give you back what I feel you are owed.

DISCOUNTS
I am going to offer an interesting idea to my assassination services; Special discount targets!! If we both share a mutual hatred for one of the following people, then they will cost a mere 80g for me to assassinate!

Nod, eva01_berserker
((...Wha?))
Oliveman
((...Wha?))

Looking curiously at Oliveman, he replies with "Is something wrong sir?"
As he walks into the bar and realizes that noone has been here for the past very long time, he gasps and drops his can of Sprite.
"Oh, puh-leeease!!! You all know you want people dead! Now tell me who they are!" he yells impatiently at noone in particular.

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*walks around*

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*sees a guy screaming* sir! do you need any help?
dragonsix
*sees a guy screaming* sir! do you need any help?
"I don't really need help... just customers... but thanks for asking sweatdrop " he says sheepishly.
"Want me to kill someone? whee "

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
no. killing people is wroung. in my opinion of corse.
dragonsix
no. killing people is wroung. in my opinion of corse.
Raising an eyebrow, he thinks for a moment and nods acceptingly.
"So... umm... got any friends who need some dirty work done?"

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
none that i can think of. so do you like killing people?
dragonsix
none that i can think of. so do you like killing people?
Wetting his bottom lip a little with his tongue, he squeezes the hilt of the sword on his back. "Hehe... um... yeeees! whee "

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
cool. so how do you kill people? what is your style?
dragonsix
cool. so how do you kill people? what is your style?
"Well, I like to use some of my ninja-skills... you know, trick people with agility and speed... although magic is great as well... a slit throat can work too." he responds, thoughtfully.

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
cool. so how did you get interasted in killing people?
dragonsix
cool. so how did you get interasted in killing people?
"I'm an ex-member of the Shinobi Agency... but I didn't like working with other people very much; I'm a bit of a lone wolf....
I started wanting to try assassination after I had fought some people over in the Vampire Coven... and also after I saw that one of my friends was part of the Agency."
he replies, sitting down at a makeshift bar.
"Drink?" he says, raising an empty cup in your direction, while filling his own cup with some worchestershire sauce.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff