Welcome to Gaia! ::

Walking down the street, you happen upon a building made of a dark, greasy looking wood. The wood looks almost rotten and you begin to wonder about their heating bill. On either side of the door, you see a bay window, the glass of which is completely hazed over with soot from who knows how many candles. The faintest flickering of candle light can be seen through the small clean, well, less dirty, spots on the windows. The cobbles leading to the door are old and cracked. As you approach the door you hear a boasterious chorus of singing and piano from within. "... Yo HO yo HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!" You then notice a parchment stuck to the door with a rusty dagger. It reads as follows:
User Image
Musty, seedy and poorly-lit. This tavern be a perfect place for pirates and lubbers alike. The grog flows, the wenches wench. Come on in, dodge a bullet, and grab a musty stool! It's Chiwa's Pirate Saloon!
Objective and THE ONE RULE:

Welcome one and all! The purpose of this bar is simply for fun, casual RP in a pirate themed setting. With this in mind, just about anything goes. Just remember this bar's one rule: Fun is fun! Meaning that fun is the entire purpose of this whole thread. Let's not give eachother any unnecessary greif. Now sit down, grab a tankard and a wench, and warm up your singing voices!
The Dartboard (News and Updates):

8-12-- The bar's open for business!
8-12-- Floor map coming soon.
8-13-- Floor map posted. Oggle at it's wonder.
8-19-- Milk ordered for the first time ever in a pirate bar.
THE MAP!...

User Image
Say strolls in, almost an hour late for work. She casts an uneasy glance to Chiwa behind the counter. Luckily, hes the only one there. The place is desterted. She steps into the back and puts on her apron. She then comes out and joins Chi behind the counter. She picks up a tankard that's already clean and begins to clean it with a nearby rag.
THings a little slow today huh?
*Chi looks at Say and smiles, taking a long drag off his cigarette.*
You said it. Picked the perfect time to show up and do noting but tak to me.
Say smirks a little, then gestures to Chi's pack of smokes on the bar.
Hey, let me have one of those will ya? I didnt have time to go get any.
*chuckling, Chi hands the lady a cigarette and his lighter.*
Yeah I guess not.
*Yawning, Chi decides to call it a night. He stratches and heads down to his comfy cot in the cellar. Lots of work to be done in the mornin.*
*The backroom door swings open and Chi emerges with an armload of bottles. He places them on the counter and begins aranging them on the shelf behind the bar*
Say walks in, deciding to see if anything is goin on at the bar. She enters and sees Chi aranging the liquors on the back shelf.
Oi! Need a hand?
Say smiles.
*Chi smiles as he hears the familiar voice. He places the bottle in his hand on the shelf and turns.*
Hey there. What are you doing here? I gave you the night off.
Say chuckles as she picks up a bottle and hands it to Chi.
Yeah well, I guess you'll just have to pay me overtime.
*He takes the bottle from her and places it on the shelf. He looks at the bottle for a moment.*
This is great rum. How bout a drink?
Sure, I could use one. Hell, I could use several.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff