Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 192 193 194 > >> >>> »|

hello please come in and rp with me.
please not alot of bumping. try not to swear heavily. and keep it around pg-13

name: azell
sex:female
weapon: becomes larg silver dragon when needed.

*it was a cold day as the clouds covered the sun and the whind ripped threw the tree's.. my white hair blowing in the wind against my face as my silver eyes tried to stay on the road. i held my cloke tightly to me trying to keep warm as i walked down the nerrow path.*
Name: Vyke Tisamano
Race: Human/Demon
Appearance: Height is 5'4", Weight is 143 lbs, wears orange sweatshirt, wears jeans, is always wearing hood, has a backpack full of things and has a cd player, wears a japanese medallion
Weapons: Shuriken, Dagger's, Kunai, Swords, Poison needles, Guns, and Knife's
Personality: Is emotionless, doesn't like when people see his face
History: Doesn't like talking about it. His father, Taichi Tisamano, is 38 and is a pure blooded demon. His mother, Sakura Tisamano, is 35 and is a pure blooded human. He was born half-demon, half-human. He has all the strengths of deomn's but none of their weaknesses. He killed them when he was 12.

*is walking through the desert and collaspes. takes out canteen and drinks from it. stands up and contiues walking. takes out kunai and spins it on his finger*
*keeps walking hoping to find some type of shelter soon as the clouds brake and the rain starts to poor* .... dang it.. how did i get my self into this mess...
*whistles and comes up to a village as it starts raining* ............ *looks up into the sky *walks into a hotel and walks up to the counter**says to counter guy*......one room please *puts three coins on table and the counter takes him up the biggest room in the hotel* ........where's the bath? *counter guy says* in that room to the right *Vyke looks at him* thanks *puts a coin in the guys hand*
(( come on ppl i need all the help i can get just ask mister perfec roleplayer over there *points to chaos* ))
*takes off clothes and puts them on his bed and sighs* life is so dull *walks into bathroom and fills tub with water. lays in tub and starts to sit there looking at the ceiling*
*walks threw a bunddle of trees to see a small town just up ahead* finly.. *is soked from the rain as i try and keep my body moving. i walk up into the town as the cold raid beets down on my cold bloody body*
Name: Genis
Race: Half Elf
Apearence: Long Grey Hair and pointy ears sticking out. Wears a blue jacket and a black shirt. He has baggey blue jeans . He has a quirkey smile and has warm caramell eyes.
Wepons: 2 short swords.
*threw the poring rain i see a small inn as i walk up to the front steps* i hope these guys are open... *trips on one of the stone steps re opening a her stomache wound* dang it.. *gasps and holds my side tightly as i stand and open the door walking into the warm inn*
*gets out of tub and empties it. sighs again and walks into room, takes towel and dries off. puts clothes back on and lays on bed and puts on headphones and listens to music*
silver_dragon_azell
*threw the poring rain i see a small inn as i walk up to the front steps* i hope these guys are open... *trips on one of the stone steps re opening a her stomache wound* dang it.. *gasps and holds my side tightly as i stand and open the door walking into the warm inn*
*hears a noise and walks downstairs and sees u* oh hi
silver_dragon_azell

* is sitting at a table by the front door of the inn sipping from a large pint and he sighs and puts the alchol down and looks at the roof as he runs one hand through his hair . He had been at the inn for quite awile now as a buss boy but he was on his break now*

Quaji's Husbando

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Name:Mia
Race biggrin og hengeyokai
appearance:~human~Red hair,Black shirt and baggy black pants.Black boots and a black coat thar goes to her ankles.3 silver ring earring in each ear and a studded collar~hybrid~black fur and white ears with 3 earring in each and black clothes~dog~black dog with white ears and earring and collar...~Blue eyes
Weapons:2 red bladed daggers
ChaosBringerM2
silver_dragon_azell

*looks up at the strang young man befor me as blood starts to runn down onto the floor. i smile weakly as i lean gainst the door* hello....
silver_dragon_azell
ChaosBringerM2
silver_dragon_azell

*looks up at the strang young man befor me as blood starts to runn down onto the floor. i smile weakly as i lean gainst the door* hello....
oh your hurt! i''ll help u! *puts coin on counter and helps u to my room*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces