Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Golden Palace Chapel!
Where all forms of love can become one. I'm still hiring for the following jobs. I can also preform more than just your average weddings. We perform Many cultures traditional weddings. French, Indie, Muslim, you name it. We do it! xd Alot more jobs are coming soon. So if your looking for a job here. Please pm me what you want to do or pm me a job that I have not posted that you want to do.

Attention!! Everyone who wants a job here must pm Lise for an Interview.

Ministers: Water OmenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Catters:Water Omen (( still open))

Wedding planners:Mika Shimokawa, Water Omen, Amberley

Artist : waterdragoonmaiden, ObsidianRose, sezzy kitten and Mika Shimokawa

Limo Drivers: dopey13579User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and KurimTheRedLightning

Live Entertainment Performers:Water Omen ((still open))

Reception Coordinater: Verdure

Messengers:dopey13579User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Omen

Velets surprised pen

Morticans: Mikaze

Grave diggers: Mikaze

<a href="wedding%20cake" onmouseover="window.status='<a href="wedding%20cake" onmouseover="window.status='Wedding cake'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Wedding cake</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Wedding cake</a> designers:Amberley

Photographers surprised pen(pm me your work)

Certificate of marrige creaters: cascadia

All staff will be paid at the end of every other week. Wether there was a gig or not.
More jobs will come on request. Here's the prices for what we do.

Limo service: 150 gold

Cattering: 200 gold (prices very)

Wedding: 350 gold

Live Entertainment New!! (includes what ever you want for your live entertainment. ex. Circus act, Acrobats, Band, ect.)

The price will very depending on your budget. I'am willing to cut anything in half or take away 300 or 1000 gold from the price.

Vow renewal: 50 gold

Invitations: 50 gold every 10 invites

Funerals: free

Burial: free

Last testiment: free

Alll invitations will have this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. above or beside or in multiple patterns. In case you were wondering how much the flowers are. Their free.
Here's the link for getting your own marrige certificate!

User Image

And here's a link to all your Wedding Info
User Image
Good Morning Gaia!
stare just don't mess up.
Link Us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3263793][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Water_Omen/goldenpalace.gif[/img][/url]
Still noone. Man this is slow.*walks to calender and starts scribbling a feew things down *
(( I hope freakyGurl says yes)) Lets see. Let's see. Still no ministers, messengers, or any other job I have.*sighs* But i won't give up hope just yet. Just wait and see. This place is gonna be booming someday. * She head for her desk and starts stamping letters and filling out papers and documents.*
ill join and work
what do i have to do if i join in ????????
* Looking up from her work. A though accured.* I think I'll place an ad in the Gaia Newspaper. That should draw some attention.*Quickly grabbing another sheet of paper. Omen jots down a description of the Chapel and anything else that's a key factor to getting some employess.*
huh? OOh I didn't see you come in. It depends on which job you choose.
hello,(waves hands in front of face) im here looking for work what do i have to do????
what do u do if your a messenger????
* blinks* Sorry. which job would you like?
hmm or what about limo driver stare a lot of the jobs sound like lots of fun
dopey13579
what do u do if your a messenger????

If your a messenger, you tell everyone on the list that their invited to a wedding at this time, place and etc.
* glances at the schedule* But so far its been a little slow.I will pay you even if you don't have anything to do. How's 50 gold sound?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff