Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christopher Walken

WOOT!!! He's awesome! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
He's okay 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Who the hell is he??? 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Does anyone else like Christopher Walken cuz' i feel like i'm the only wiero here. I'm a HUGE fan. Any new info and movies will be posted here. Discuss and enjoy.
He's funny as hell. heart
Guys! Guys! I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell! Enough said. I love that skit because of how he gets fired up over the sound of a cowbell on a track.
He is so funny he was really good in hairspray
Here's some of my fav pics.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
He was in the simpsons. LOL
User Image
I think it's frikin awesome that some person acually stepped on the foot and handprint of Chris Walken.
User Image
User Image

Now some info on him....
-Born, March 31, 1943
-His real name is Ronald Walken, but changed it when one of his co-stars said "You look more like a Christopher to me." So from that day on, his friends and co-stars called him Chris, but his family still calls him Ronald.
-He was born in Astoria, Queens, N.Y.( My hometown!)
-He's a dancer. (mabie that's why he danced so good in Hairspray)
-He once posed naked as a baby, snuggling with two cats, for a calender.
-At 16, he spent the summer traveling with a circus.
-His weird speaking accent was due to the fact that, when he was younger, he ignored all the puncuation rules. He even crosses out any puncuations in his movie scripts.
-Chris has "Heterochromia" It's a genetic linked trait. It results in two different eye colors. One hazel, One blue.

Quote!
"One of the reasons I can play the people I do is that I have a distance from them. I'm not neurotic. I don't have any paranoias. I never imagine something is happening unless it actually is. I'm positive."
— Details, December 1993
jocie1493
Guys! Guys! I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell! Enough said. I love that skit because of how he gets fired up over the sound of a cowbell on a track.

I know. I saw it a month ago and i have a link to that vid. He's so Funny. Honestly, you can't get enough of this guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff