So how about it?

sure, sounds cool 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
hmmm, maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no thanks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
to expensive!!!! 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Signatures

i take 3 of these at a time

i do signatures of what ever you like...each image is 500x100. you can be as specific as you like.

small example:

kingdom hearts 3

User Image

2d avis:

i take 4 of these at a time

PM me or post here, just give me a reference of what you want and what style you want it (cartoon or anime or what ever) and if you want it in pencil or digital...

Pencil: 2500gg
Digital: 5000gg

small examples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

3d avis

i take only one at a time

pm me, and i only take the reference only... i do not rigg(make it animate able). but i can model it posed or in a base pose if you want to rigg it or get some one else to do it your self. basically the model will be 3d version of the original, not taller nor much diffrent(taller ones take much longer). for the model to finish(colors and all) will take about a month depending on time and all...

you will be sent a download for the model in an .OBJ format with the textures and all that, in other words that means it can be imported into any 3d program. blender for anyone who doesn't already own one.

i can do just a render instead(or both), which could possibly take longer or shorter in time.

just model- 40,000 to 50000
model and textured- 50,000 too 70,000
model, textured, and rendered- 70,000 to 100,000

takes quite a bit of work to do this...

a few examples of renders...

done in 3 weeks

User Image

done in 2weeks

User Image

i also try and make sure that all the ones i make don't looks exactly alike in terms of how it looks.

Sig:

[Haertel]

[none]

[none]

2d avi

[Ayoka Momo]

[none]

[none]

[none]

3d avi

[none]
thats awsome dude
i added an example anime drawing i finished today i have the drawing and the digital version...

Lacus-sama's Waifu

Bashful Witch

16,540 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Your art = amazing! <3 I'd buy some if I wasn't broke. XD

Hunter

Would it be possible for you to CG this image? Here are the specifics:

The hair should be rainbow colored (the colors should blend or fade into each other, not be streaked), her eyes should be blue (with a bit of green in each), her wand and robes should be black (the wand should have DeLauve written on it in a green script), her bracelets should be colorful, the skirt should be grey, the shirt white, and if possible I would like for you to add a green and silver striped tie.
i'll pm you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces