Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

The actual Thread.

{Umm, hi. ^-^ This is an OOC Thread+ a Recruitment Thread. You are welcome to bump and chat with me. And yes this has nothing to do with the real plot of the game, so anyone who meets the requirements can join.

Umm, I guess I should tell you about myself... <.<' I am very bipolar as of late and don't know what I want. Haha. >.< for more my Myspace is up there. <.< That's also an easier way to get ahold of me. : D}

Long ago in the depths of Albion a Hero was born. Everything was taken away from him on his own sisters birthday. A bandit raid consumed his village of Oakvale. Filling the streets of blood stained puddles and corspes of his once loved ones. From there on he had a destiny.....Yes, that's the main part of the story. But who said it was all about him anymore?

After rebuilding the Guild from Jake of Blade's ungracious death, more heroes have been born. And from within the womb of the Guild came great fearless warriors. But that's not all that could come from this home for the young Heroes of Albion, there a great evil was born.

We begin at graduation day in the Guild. Where four young Heroes come into play infront of the once great Hero himself.

Plot -

This day would be a miraculous day for the Guild. Four graduates from all over Albion would leave the Guild and become the greatest Heroes in the small fantasy world. To everyone's surprise the Graduation was being held in the room Jack of Blade's was slain, and where the Heroes casted the Sword of Aeons into the darkness. The Guild Master was such a wonderous man, now growing old he was known for his wisdom and his strengths. But most of all his ties with his students.

Rumors were flying around that the few who were Gradutating were decendant's of the once great warriors, before Jack of Blade's time. An Archer, with unbeleivable accuracy, her arrow could pierce anyone's heart. A dark mage, whose very magic could traumatize the most strongest and most fearless of warriors. It is said that she can also control the dead you see crawling up out of the ground at Lynchfield Graveyard. Following the Mage and the Archer, comes the deadly Assassin. His stone cold gaze, is as black as his bitter and all over cold emotions. Finally the strongest and most stubborn of the all. The Swordsman, this smart mouthed, stubborn waste of space. His charm warms the heart's of woman, and his sword will slay the damned.

But among all these heroes was an evil driven monster. The destiny you will wield is unmistakable; you are what you are.

User Image

Rules//__

[Borrowed from -Sakura Selene-]
Rule's and Guidelines|

1. This is an advanced roleplay, I will tolerate anything less than three paragraphs. (Two if really struggling with everything, I can understand that.) It's not that hard people, five sentences make a paragraph, think hard. Go into detail, it's why you have a brain. Typos are very annoying, proof read everything before posting. Grammar is a thing too, now I'm not a grammar Nazi. But I'm picky on how things look.

2. Never assume that you can God mode and it'll be all dandy with me or anyone else. It's not.

3. Please read all the rules and abide by them, I don't need any hassles, it's not why I created the thread.

4. Do not post in anything larger than 10 pt. Font, it's too large and it makes things look sloppy. Stick between 9-10 it's just a nicer way of doing things.

5. No pulling a dissappearing act, or you will face a very hurtful wrath from me. Stick around, I'd like your company. Unless you have to leave, please PM me the details.

6. In the OOC board is where random dialogue and questions are posted. Please don't waste up space talking above your posts. It's very annoying and I'll get nasty about it.

7. Be nice in the OOC and in here, everyone is to be respected, it's just the way things work, ok? A personal vendetta should never be brought into my rp... PERIOD.

8. You WILL NEVER post in the Official RP unless I have accepted you and already added your profile, if you have to wait. Then wait, get over it already.

9. I only want one person playing one character for the time being. Deal.

10. If you even try chat speak.... May the Goddess have mercy on you.

11. Swearing is no biggie, neither is violence... Rape is another story...

12. Romance is the usual TOS, but I have no issues with flirting, foreplay, etc.

13. I will have a brief blurb for each character, stick by that general parameter, and then deepen it.

14. If you do not post for more than 7 days I will PM you. If it exceeds TWO WEEKS without notice, your banned. End of Story, take the pink slip and shove it.

15. Have Fun!
User Image

Applications//__

[Also borrowed from -Sakura Selene- So I'm a lazy person..SUE MAH! evil ]

Gaia Frequency/Postage: -Number of post's total, and how much time do you spend on GAIA?
Username: Obvious.
Full Name: Obvious.
Nickname: You know it.
Age: -First the word/then a number.-Also...no one lives forever.-]
Sexual Orientation: -Do you like it on the otherside?
Birthday: -Month.Date.Year.]
Appearance: -Give three pictures[Real life. Go to photobucket.com and search the key words, Gazette, Dir en grey, Alice Nine, D'espairsRay, JRock, etc, etc.]// And a detailed description.]
Height: -Self explanitory]
Weight: -Self explanitory]
Personality:-What makes them tick?-
-Powers; [Only two..No LIGHT or DARK. It's stupidly over used. :/]
Opposite attraction: -Whose pants do they want INTO?-
Interests: -What do they adore doing?-
Loathes: -What do they hate the most?-
Secrets: -Give me some..everyone has secrets.-
Extra: -Anything else?-
History: -Everything and more of which the Character know's about themselves//and things they do not know yet.-

User Image

Profiles//___

{The Guild Graduates. Slots- 0/4 available.}

Gaia Frequency/Postage: 16k+//Everyday, once or twice on weekdays.
Username: Karinka-san
Full Name: Lucrecia Dirus
Nickname: Lucrecia the Phantasm.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Birthday: October.Thirty-ieth.Eighteen Thirty-five
Appearance: [Phantasm] [Areana]
User Image
Her eyes are almond shaped, and her bangs sometimes fall upon her almost black eyes. Her body is tall and thin, in shape partially from her love of swimming. Pale and almost ghost like, it is not so rare to see her alone. Grotesque. Morbid. Queer. How could that girl wear that outside?! Doesn't she know its almost eighty degrees outside? Would be a few ways to say it that aren't so knew to her. Her wardrobe revolves around the dark eventhough her electric personality, and most of the grotesquery fashion and what adds on to the excitement is that she has long lanky chicken legs. Creepy. Black, black, occasional grey are her most recent colors. Fishnets, black nail polish anything you could imagine. Chains, weird hats, weird shoes.

Lucrecia carries a wide range of jewelry and its mostly ruby, sapphires, or jets and the color of the metal they use as bands and chains are silver. Never gold. She has many rings, and long lanky necklaces. There is nothing normal about her. Her hair on the other hand is unique and likes to play things its own way. It can be straight a paper thin one minte and then be poofy and curly the next. The color sometimes changes on command and its natural color is Raven Black which is a polytone blue and black color[Although her good will turns it a heavenly blonde shade.]. Although outside Underground,Lucrecia is mistaken for a male. Due to her over layering. She finds it useless to wear something that would distinguish her as Lucrecia the Phantasm.
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 112 lbs.
Personality: Lucrecia Dirus is more of the calmer and well situated of the seven brothers and sisters. But unlike them; and alike them in everywhere possible. With the calmest laid back attitude the sin of Envy often does admire from afar and wish so desperately to be that person; or own what they have, or swish lives with them. She often shows that she doesn't give a flying ******** about the world around her and often questions surroundings wishing they were something else. This sin is never content with her lifestyle and often changes this to suit her fancy.

Never eger nor hesitent to grasp her intellectual bassis, she often claims she knows more then any one of her brothers and sisters. But this leading to arguements she often just keeps silent and stares out the nearest window. Ignororing the complete futal attempt to win; she just gazes at what she envy's the most. She doesn't take pride in what she does of course not thats some who releases Muscle head's job. But she does take alot of credit with what she can do; and its found out little children and people younger than her is what she loaths the most. She doesn't envy the young. Though her Envy level is up ten fold Lucrecia dislikes being gaped at like she is eye candy and will often resort to an intellectual misunderstanding. In others words beat the living s**t out of them- instead of just walking away.

-Weapons;
Large Golden Axe; Once weilded it is almost a deadly foe. Although fairly heavy weighing over eighty pounds of pure steel and 23 karrot gold once thrown it's very hard to dodge.

Whip ; A metal chain constricted with metal plates, and dragon scales embedded deep within the sharp ridges. This chain reaches to about a good ten feet once exerted to it’s full potential. Withing the black weathered handle lies a secret switch that can cause the end of the whip to expand into a spider like shape and then rapidly close a soon as it enters the body.
-Powers; Lucrecia can create your worst nightmares. Or well an illusion of them. This causes many set backs to her mind. They are slowly taken over and she doesn't even relise her powers, are slowly turning her into a mixture of these horrid creatures she will soon create.
Opposite attraction: N/A
Interests: Stalking the Specimens of her intriguement. Dark and morbid things, dressing comfortable and for the occasion.
Loathes: Cute, abnormal, out of the ordinary things. Things that aren't beautiful, and unique. G O D.
Secrets: She just wants to be human again.
Extra: N/A
History:

The Assassin:
Gaia Frequency/Postage: 501 but I do alot more different things//Whenever I can get on,at least 3+ times a week
Username: Pyro Sempai
Full Name: Kieta Inua Takamachi
Nickname: Kit
Sexual Orientation: Experimental
Birthday: -September.29.eighteen thirty-four
Appearance:User Image(just his body type)(Clothing:ScarfGlovesPants and BootsTopits made into a muscle shirt and is black and brown)//His eyes switch between slits and a normal round pupil depending on his mood, wich to great effect frightens most of his opponents if they ever catch a sight of his scarlet eyes in the dark. his scarf covers his mouth and sometimes he wraps it around his entire head leaving only his eyes exposed. The metal of his gloves are blackened so as to not reflect light. He carrys his weapons on his back and concealed on his legs.

His most distinguishing feature has to be the tattoo the comes down his left eye.

on occasions he wears his earrings which seem to change every time he puts them on.
Height: -Five Foot Eleven Inches
Weight: -One hundred and Twenty-Five Pounds
Personality:Likes to think he is the best, but knows when to keep a level head. He enjoys complications and sees them as challenges that make his life "Worthy" of living. He is not afraid of death, when it finally does embrace him he will go willingly as to him it is his time to die. With that said he does look for ways to become immortal.
-Skills; He excelles with blades of many types, Is a expert in Hand-to-Hand and CQC, and has a little above average in archery and will usage. Most will spells used are for concealment. (ex. Chameleon or Invisibility in Oblivion)
-Weapons;

-Katana Worn on the back. This blade never seems to catch any light, and there fore is one of his favorite weapons. Its blade seems to recoat itself overy so often in a highly deadly poison.

-Poisoned Kunai, stored in a pouch on his side.

And intricate dagger worn on his left hip, its curved blade sinks into armor as if ithe armor itself did not exist. this dagger was taken off of a Bandit lord that continually raided the same village over and over again. Poor Fool
-Powers; Manipulation of Shadows(ex. Removing light from an area or extending a shadow to provide more concealment), and can also see in total darkness.
Opposite attraction: Prefers Females.
Interests: The ability's of actual Light particles, how come other people cant see like he does. Enjoys his jobs and the Killing (or saving) of creatures that come with it.
Loathes: Annoying repetitive puzzles, Stupid People.Whenever one of his blades become dull, chipped or rusted.
Secrets: As a child he was deathly afraid of the dark. He also lived in a windowless cellar in his uncles house
Extra: On occasions it is said by those who have worked with him that his actual Tattoo glows red whenever he strikes down a foe. Some say it eats the dead one's souls
History: As a child he never knew his parents, only his cold hearted Uncle and Aunt.He lived most of his life in their cellar, and cold damp dark place that haunts his dreams even now. He was Freed from his cellar by a group of apprentices on their first mission from the guild. From then on he breathed, ate, and drank the guild and its life.

The Tattoo on his eye is not actually a tattoo, but a birth gift of a Deamon lord. As Keita's parents are unknown, He is oblivious to the fact of what it does. When a killing blow is struck it actually eats the power stream from the victim and feeds the power to Keita himself.

The Archer:
Female
16, 17.
Taken by: FullieTubilii

The Swordsman:

Gaia Frequency/Postage: 4.8k (Available almost every day)
Username: Lance Orien
Full Name: Bryan Alexander Walker
Nickname: "Brute" / Bry
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthday: August 4th, Eighteen Thirty-five
Appearance:
[.o1]
[.o2]
[.o3]
He's tall, not dark, but handsome and then some. His build is nothing that he is upset with, but rather what some are jealous of. He has black hair that isn't untidy but rather makes the green in his eyes stand out beautifully.
Height: Six feet, Zero inches
Weight: One-hundred and Seventy-five pounds
Personality: He's stubborn, he's funny, and he can be a jerk. Regardless, he doesn't have trouble making too many friends, and knows when the times get tough that he needs to put on his serious face and get with it. When his friends need help, he's right there with them; and when he isn't, he's calling from the sidelines. Loyalty is imporant to him.
And the women love him.
-Powers; As aforementioned, Bry attains the ability to conjure and manipulate ice, so long as he feels well enough and there is moisture in the air.
Opposite attraction:
Interests: Bry enjoys almost anything with his friends, and loves spending time with women. In addition, he likes to fight for fun.
Loathes: Downers, and people that love to bother him or his friends.
Secrets: Bryan found commitment worthless after his first love.
History: Admittedly, Bryan never met his parents. Unless you count as the first day after birth meeting them. He was dumped off in front of the Heroes Guild and left.
Luckily, it wasn’t too long before someone found him.
He was a happy little boy, despite never having a mother or father. Bryan made friends easily enough. By thirteen, they decided to begin fully training the young boy, but he took to it easily enough. The blade seemed to be one of his favorite weapons, and he worked with it hours into the night. Soon enough, not only did he show improvement, but Bryan was excellent at exceeding the guildmaster’s expectations as well.
It was easy enough to see that Bry was going to graduate with the advancements he made. When they asked how he did it, he said, “I’m me”.

{The other Apprentices'}

1/5 Taken.

Gaia Frequency/Postage: Total: 664! Avg. Posts/Day: 3.59! I'm on for usually 1-2 hours. xD;
Username: sutoroberrii!
Full Name: Adelaide Aurora D'Aubigne.
Nickname: Addie. She prefers this name.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Birthday: September 20th.
Appearance: ...[x] ...
Her lips are of the faintest pink; her skin, an unnatural pale peach. Midnight blue eyes hide behind long, curled eyelashes. Ornate dresses of pure white silk accented by pearls clothe the petite girl; her feet are adorned by similarly-made slippers. Pearls -- or sometimes roses, depending on her mood -- rest upon her silky taupe locks, which either are left alone to fall at her waist, or turned into an extravagant hairstyle. Rings of silver encircle the slender fingers of her left hand; earrings and necklaces of pearl hang from her ears and around her neck, respectively. By all accounts, Adelaide looks like nothing more but an elegantly-dressed, fragile, porcelain doll.
Height: 5'0".
Weight: 85.
Personality: Adelaide looks like a fragile, porcelain doll, that is... until she opens her mouth. Snarky, sarcastic, feisty, independent, and opinionated, Adelaide's mouth has gotten her into more than one mess. The youngest of four children and the only daughter, Adelaide's used to getting her way, whether that be from what she'll have for dinner to what field of magic she'll study. Therefore, it's no surprise that Adelaide's manners are a mess. Oh, she'll say "please" and "thank you" -- but that's about all she can manage. Indeed, the words "tact" and "empathy" mean nothing to her, much to the embarrassment of her other family members.

However, Adelaide does have some virtues. She's incredibly honest (to the point of being downright rude!) and incredibly loyal to those who can befriend her. Nor is Adelaide stupid - in fact, she's rather intelligent when she chooses to be. (Most of the time, she's too lazy. Hence why she's still an apprentice after ten years.) She's also a friendly soul, though she purposely distances herself from people with her motormouth.

She also does not like men. She really, really, really doesn't like them. They annoy her. In fact, the only men she can stand/enjoy the company of are her brothers and her father.
-Powers; Adelaide's able to manipulate the wind to her liking, and her favorite spell is to create a nearly impenetrable shield. Her support skills range from healing spells (however, she rarely uses these as these spells drain her of her energy as well) to enhancing the effect of spells.
Opposite attraction: Adelaide's not attracted to anyone at the moment.
Interests: Sleeping, eating, annoying the teachers, cooking, shopping, lazing about, selective learning/studying.
Loathes: Hypocrites, liars, spiders, pants, cheaply and hastily-made items, studying in general, boys/men.
Secrets: Although Adelaide does dislike members of the opposite sex, she's always up for a romp or two with them... in bed, or otherwise. In fact, she's been with so many, she's lost count. She's the dirty little secret of many males at the guild, and they're her dirty little secret. Her promiscuity bothers her at times, but very rarely. It also helps that she's been determined to be infertile.
Extra: None.
History: Adelaide was born into a wealthy family. A very, very wealthy family. Her childhood was relatively happy -- nothing major, nothing traumatic, other than the fact that her father, though deeply in love with her mother, often cheated on his wife with the maids and other women of the house. Still, though, her father's behavior was seen as acceptable: it was something the higher classes did, after all. The men had their fun but still went back to their respectable wives at the end of the day. It was a double standard that haunted Adelaide throughout her childhood, though she pushed it to the back of her mind every time she thought about it.

Her older brothers had gone to the guild, and Adelaide followed in their footsteps. Unlike her brothers, however, Adelaide was a nightmare student. She studied only what she wanted to -- defense and support magic, mainly -- and didn't give a whit if she failed everything else. As such, she's been at the Guild for ten years, with her teachers highly reluctant to pass her.

User Image

Evil Profiles__&

3/8 Taken.

Gaia Frequency/Postage: 4.8k (Available almost every day)
Username: Lance Orien
Full Name: Urick Ravelyn Lendrash
Nickname: Loki
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthday: December 1st, Eighteen Twenty-Eight
Appearance:
[.o1]
[.o2]
[.o3]
His armor hides more than most of his distinctive features, though his right arm stands out well enough. It's large and bulky in comparison to his left, horrid and deformed; perhaps the only thing similar to the two is that they both have fingers. From the back of his helm descends a rather lengthy crimson ponytail, though beneath the armor is waistlength blonde hair and cold, blue eyes. His right eye glows red in the darkness, or even with that same helm on, but without it or in the light, it remains blue.
The growth of his right arm reaches halfway across his chest, and though that arm is much more powerful than his left, he has no trouble wielding his massive blade with his left.
Height: Six Feet, Eleven Inches
Weight: Two-hundred and Thirty-eight pounds
Personality: He is definitely not kind, that is easy enough to say. What he lacks in caring and kindness he makes up with in his cruelty and savagery. He's smart enough to know when to stop fighting, but lacks the knowledge of love and most other important human emotions.
And of course, his right arm.
-Powers; He relies not on the power of Will, but more on his brute strength; those who do use the Will disgust him for counting on more than their own physical power.
Opposite attraction: N/A
Interests: Killing or otherwise torturing and harming anything living. He fights with a passion, for it is his passion. There's not much more to this inhumane abomination.
Loathes: Anything that fights against and opposes him. Life. The Gods.
Secrets: As a child, he tortured and killed animals for no good reason.
History: He was born into a rather normal family as an only child; he had a mother and father, who loved him very much, and treated him just as well as any other parents would treat their child.
Urick was never happy, though.
He would cry all the time in his first two years. When the boy turned three, he found one joy, though: the abuse and killing of living creatures. It started first with just little bugs, insects; what little boy wouldn’t go off and stomp around on some bugs? By the time he was five, however, Urick had killed his first rabbit in the woods. It had been hunting with his father, first, but when his father only glanced off of the rabbit’s leg and crippled it, the boy made to kick it, to stomp upon it, before finally jumping on the poor creature’s skull.
Yet his father, oblivious as ever, only told Urick that animals were killed for food or clothes or other important reasons; it’s children like Urick, however, that would not listen to those words. He continued his killing until it led to the murder of another child wandering about the woods.
He didn’t know what, but there was something Urick intensely enjoyed about that feeling of power. There was something he enjoyed about the satisfying crunch, the cry of pain.

There was a destiny.

User ImageGaia Frequency/Postage: ??? // I spend about an hour at least everyday.
Username: DemonArcher616kt
Full Name: Charlotte-Lorelei Avery Corey
Nickname: Lei ; Charlie ; Lottie ; Lace ; Porcelain
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Birthday: October Thirty-First, Eighteen Thirty-Six.
Appearance: [oo1.] & [oo2.]
Charlotte-Lorelei, Porcelain as she more often than not goes by, is a very beautiful young lady. Her bright, wide eyes are of a pure green color, yet they hold what seems to be a purple burst around the pupils. Her skin so fair that it nearly matches the pure white of the freshly fallen snow. Hair of a platinum blonde color just barely differing from the pallor tone of her skin. Lips full and red a the reddest rose. A thin face with high check bones and slightly rose hue to them. Her figure, a perfect hourglass figure. A large bosom, thin waist, and good sized hips falling down into her long slender legs. Just about every part of her proportioned perfectly, like she had been chosen to be sculptured into the absolute perfect shell of a woman. At only sixteen her remarkable beauty and perfectly sculptured and toned body have her looking like she was about twenty five or so.
Though she seems to physically be the utter embodiment of true beauty and perfection she does have her physical faults. Her skin, due to it’s unnatural and nearly translucent pale, is far too sensitive to the sun. It gives the effect of what is known as vampirism. It is difficult for her to be out in the sun, it gives her a feeling of pin and needles poking her all over. The effect of this never made much sense to her, but it is was happens. Because of this she avoids the sunshine and when she does enter it she uses an umbrella or parasol to protect herself. The only other off set thing about her appearance would be her unusual smooth philtrum which luckily doesn’t look too out of place.
Height: Five Foot Four Inches.
Weight: One Hundred Six Pounds
Personality:
Porcelain’s mother drank when she was pregnant, mostly because she wasn’t aware she was pregnant for the first couple months. Her mother never was all there…
Due to her mother’s drinking during pregnancy she was born with fetal alcohol syndrome, or F.A.S.
Due to F.A.S. she developed the usual side effects such as poor memory, attention deficits, impulsive behavior, mental health problems, and poor cause and effect reasoning. The F.A.S. really has the majority control over her personality.
Her poor memory leaves her often forgetting people, it is hard for her to match up faces and names that she doesn’t see often. Also she often forgets little things such as birthdays, small tasks, and such. The attention deficits she has added to the hyperactivity she has she cannot easily concentrate and sometimes behaves like a child playing games that children do. Impulsive behavior it isn’t hard to line up, she has obsessive compulsive disorder, or O.C.D. The O.C.D. causes her to be a perfectionist and ritualistic. Everything must be organized and neat. Mess and disorderliness is unnecessary and she will not tolerate it. The mental health issue she suffers from is schizophrenia. She has delusions and hallucinations that she every so often will try to communicate with. She also exhibits purposeless agitation, which is where her anger problems fall into place. As much as she tries to put off her aggravation and anger it comes out very strong. All threw her childhood those around her have told her that she scares them, almost terrifies them when she is angered. Unfortunately she also suffers from clinical depression. She either has high highs or low lows. Though, lately she seems to be somewhere in the middle with is a lucky turn of events for her. This middle area usually stays for about one to six months every two years or so. Though it is not too, too uncommon that she might exhibit it once in a while throughout every year.
Porcelain is also fairly easily confused or persuaded under pressure, only few know about this however. The line between fantasy and reality for her is thin and it is very hard to tell the difference a lot of the time. All of this is a major part in why she is on what seems to be called the ‘evil’ or ‘bad’ side. As touched upon in her history she was raised to think that what she does it the right and noble way. Her disabilities interfere with her understanding and she cannot help it. Really she is a very sweet and innocent girl. One of the only things she wants is to do good, what she does she truly believes is good.
While she is sarcastic and loves mind games, it is only in fun to her. Well, most of the time anyway.

Abilities:
-What can they do?; Martial Arts, Bomb making, Survival, etc, etc.]
-Skills;
•White and Black Magic - She has recently started to dabble in the White and Black arts. She isn't very skilled with it and knows very little spells. However it does seem that she has a natural take to it and is learning amazingly fast.
•Stealth - As she always has been, she is a master when it comes to stealth. Quick, silent, and virtually invisible to the naked eye.
-Weapons;
•Eagle Catcher - A weapon not to be underestimated. A weapon that is used as a training device more than a weapon that actually does damage itself. Simply when you are trained to use this weapon your hand gain strength and are able to grab hold of things that otherwise would be nearly impossible or penetrate through skin a bone rather easily with a rather swift motion.
•Naginata - A staff of steel that has a long blade attached to one of it’s ends. It can be used in both close and long ranged fighting. It can fairly easily pass through metals.
•Daggers - Four daggers that she conceals under her skirts for a last resort when in both long and close ranged fighting.
•Whip - A long whip roughly at six feet in length from tip to tip. Using this in close ranged fighting to both attack and stall enemies.
-Powers;
•Telekinetic - Able to move objects and at times other organisms with heightened mental ability.
•Telepathy - An ability that allows her to hear the thoughts and see memories and such of others. As well as put them under a state of mind control for breif periods of time, usually in the range of about ten to thirty minutes. Though when she is able to pass the mind control for more than twenty it takes much too much out of her and leaves her a tad useless for a small period of time.
Opposite attraction: No One.
Interests:
•Singing - Porcelain has always had a gorgeous voice. The angelic music she can create with her vocals alone is almost hypnotizing in it's purity and beauty.
•Dancing - Another one of her amazing talents. Her flexibility and discipline allows her to learn dances quickly and execute them well.
•Drawing/Painting - She loves to paint or draw, while she is not the best, she is quite good and better than most. It is more of an untamed talent that she doesn't much care to elaborate.
•Mind Games - Oh! The mind games. Such good fun. With her telepathic powers it makes it very easy, though her intelligence also makes it quite easy. More often than not she uses only her intellectual mind and not her sooped up mind to play with the minds of others.
•Roses - They are just simply lovely.
•Chocolate - Simply delicious and addictive.
•Flowing Dresses - Being a bit of a girly-girl, she loves wearing dresses, especially ones that flow. They makes her feel so free and so beautiful, it is just amazing! Plus, they're usually really fun to dance in!
•Debates. - What could be batter than a stimulating intellectual debate?
Loathes:
•Fighting - She hates to fight, physically. Though she will when it is necessary.
•Duds - She loves to have a good time, so people that aren't really up to do anything except lay around or only be serious she doesn't really enjoy it.
•Meanies - She hates people that are mean and rude, to her or those she cares about. That or people she finds are defenseless.
•Betrail - There is just about nothing worse than being betrayed. When she is betrayed something in her triggers and she goes bonkers.
•Bugs - They're just icky! . . . Well...Most are.
Secrets:
•She has an imaginary friend, though she believes him to be real.
•Sometimes she wishes she could be a little bad, even though in reality outside of what she is she is seen as such.
Extra:
Lord Vladmir - Her imaginary friend that she believes to be real. He is a handsome man that she sees often and holds many conversations with him. Sometimes she thinks she is attracted to him, but he's like her big brother, her protector. With her powers she enables him to do things to help her believe he is real, but she is unaware of her doing so.
History:
Porcelain’s family was…not really the best. Her mother was a deranged drunk that died while both drunk and high. She thought she could…err…well fly. Pathetic and perhaps common? And it happened to Porcelain’s dope mother. Her father, luckily, was stable. He has always been there for her. Overprotective and gentle, warm and kind, a good natured guy…to her. In reality her father has always, and will always be one of the ‘bad’ or ‘evil’ guys. Being Daddy’s little girl she always believed and blindly followed her father and his orders. What he said was, was. Simple as that.
Her father’s name was Aesir, a good strong name that suited him well. Her birth mother had been named Amy, not exactly a strong or sophisticated name, sort of dumb…it also fit her well. Aesir remarried about four years after Amy’s death. Both he and Porcelain had moved on. It wasn’t difficult for Porcelain, sure it saddened her, but she loved her new mother very much. She was much like her father, only womanly. Her name was Lydia. An eerie yet sophisticated and lovely name, it didn’t fit her as well as her biological parents, but rather well still.
Aesir and Lydia raised Porcelain to be the lovely lady she is today. Sweet and pure, thinking good. Though they did deceive her. Her mind was warped into thinking that evil was good and good was evil.
Other than the fact that she was raised to see the world warped as well as dealing with her…erm…problems she had a fairly good and normal childhood. Caring parents with the occasional fights. A nice home, a rich father; not so normal, but very good on her behalf. She was an only child, Lydia was barren and Porcelain was the only product of Aesir and Amy.
Really other than her occasional problems and messed up views instilled in her by her parents she is a normal girl with a normal life. Not much to say on it. Fairly boring really.

Username: Argeshnex456

Full Name: Cody R. Fremont

Nickname: Sayden

Sexual Orientation: -straight

Birthday: -01/27/1991

Appearance: -User Image in human form he wares a black cloak that covers him completely, the only identifying things on him until he shows you his human body are the purple feathers that line the collar of his cloak, the steel rings pierced through out the black cloth and the dangling skulls. He has a huge sword that seems to be made of flesh and bone that he mainly carries within the cloak. This can be seen clearly though because of its size. He has red hair and eyes that seem to glow a deep blue. When he allows you to see himself he wares thin dark plates of shimmering dark metal that seem to show faces as the light hits it. The plates are connected to a black leather base and fishnet covers the rest of his body. His skin seems pale at first glance but further inspection shows that it actually has a slight orange tint to it. He features are sleek and thin.

User Imagein demon form he shows himself as he truly is. A creature made of bone and claw and flaming fur. His skull is lined with black metal rods framing his demonic features. Two blood red tusks jut from its maw and curve upward. Horns the size of great axes brings the head a fierce look. The eye sockets hold a perpetually blazing flame giving the demon the appetence of a soulless reaper come to collect you. His body is made purely of bone and fur but large wings sprout from its back, the membrane is a dark flexible single entity. It seems as if the wings are made of a single piece of paper that thicken and stretch when needed. His long arms end in a single large scythe like hook, and his talons look as if they can cut steel. A long stretch of pure red flesh comprises his tail and ends in the symbol for his dark dominion in the Abyss

Height: -5'8" (alternate form 9'5" wink

Weight: -135lbs (alternate form 2750)

Personality: -Ronan loves to watch people suffer, he's also one of the greediest beings you'll ever meet. While in human garb he keeps to his jobs he takes as a mercenary and usually carries them out to the letter. He's a logical thinker and extremely intelligent, though he does tend to give in to anger if things don’t go according to plan and is then quick to violence. He always has an escape plan but rarely needs to use it.
His other side is very impatient and does not like to think things through. He always heads straight into a fight or any situation that could quickly escalate into an all-out fight. He thinks he's the strongest being because he's never met anyone that could match him in pure power, he's not stupid though. He always steers clear of churches as well as Clerics or Priests of Avo. -
-Skills; he has a strong amplitude for sword mastery and hand to hand combat, but he does possess very powerful fire and blood magic that he uses in dire situations. His alternate loves to use his claws, fangs, wings, and tail

-Weapons; Fiends great sword known as Soul Drinker.

-Powers; Summon Greater Damon, which well.... summons a greater Damon. As well as Banishment, this sends a holy or good aligned person or creature into the shadow realm. He may only use both of these once a week and only in his demon form.
Opposite attraction: -anything that’s female-

Interests: -gaining power, killing, stealing, and playing havoc on the mortal world –

Loathes: -Avo and all of his followers and servants-

Secrets: -using what little magic he has takes a considerable drain on him and his health, he was a failed attempt to help Jack of Blades gain power. Jack couldn’t keep him in the summoning circle and he escaped. Avo's hunters are a constant annoyance with the threat of banishment, and the end to his fun on this plane.-

Extra: -he is an arch devil; He consumes the souls of those he kills to stay on this plane

History: -Ronan is an Arch Devil from the deepest recesses of the abyss. He was summoned forth from Jack of Blades early on in his track towards evil. Ronan was too strong for Jack to keep prisoner though and he broke free, almost killing Jack n the process. He has made his way into the world and created for himself a human mask. This mask has been introduced into the world as a young mercenary and has worked his way to infamy. No one knows about Ronan’s true identity except for jack and Ronan’s victims. But with all of them dead his identity is not common knowledge. Only true servants of Avo know of the existence of the merciless Fiend and his idea of fun and they hound him constantly. He does not yet know about the graduates in the hero’s guild.

User Image

Events__&
o8.22.o7 - Created Thread.
o8.23.o7 - Created OOC Thread.
o8.24.o7 - Got three new characters. 8]
o8.23.o7 - Banner has Been MADE! 8]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31608055&page=1][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/ModernDayKnight/Fable.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

White List:
-Yeeeeee. ^_^<3 -

Grey List:- :< meh.-

Black List:-Don't be bad D : -
Lalalalalalala~ Bou we are off to a good start. 8D

User Image
Lalalalalalala~ Bou we are off to a good start. 8D

User Image
wahmbulance
-doink!-

this is going to sound utterly stupid... BUT.

do we post the profiles here or PM them to you? :] perhaps i can't read but i don't see instructions anywhere. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff