Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
helloz, welcome to my quest thread. =3
User Image

"what is this about?"
well, this is a quest thread, but the special thing about this one, is that it's not for myself.

"who's it for then?"
this quest will go to the person i love more than anything. Our one year anniversary of being together is coming up, and we've been through so much together, i really feel like i should do something special.

"why don't you get something in real life then?"
Well, shortening the very long story... he is currently in Kentucky and won't be able to come here till sometime in November. I will buy something for him when i have the money (it's expensive to send stuff up there from where i am) but for now, this is all i'm able to do.

And also, to put water on the flamers, - i do know him in real life. Just because he's in kentucky at the moment, doesn't mean that i met him online. We've gone to the same skool for two years, and before we were dating we were friends. kk?

Note: this is my mule account, and i'm using it for this due to the fact, i want this kept secret from him till i finish the quest.

:: index ::
post 1 - introduction
post 2 - our story
post 3 - news and events
post 4 - le quest
post 5 - links out
post 6 - reserved
User Image

this is our story. Most of it anyway. The problems we're going through, and why this quest is so important to me.

At the beginning of last school year, i started dating the most amazing person in the world. He's an actor, and gentlemen, an above level student, everything. At some point we fell in love with one another, it's hard to recall when. And since then, besides normal ex-problems and such, things were going great.
However some months into the school year...his father divorced his step mom, and he and his little 10 year old sister lost their step siblings, again.
Eventually his father found another place to live, and everything was quiet for awhile...
A few months later, his father decided that he wants to move to California, to live with his high school sweetheart. They decided this within three months. (We live in Texas)
My boyfriend refused to leave. He had me here, a good standard school, and his acting carrer. So, we both started looking for a way for him to stay here.
After a few months, it was agreed that he would go visit his mom up in Kentcuky, like he and his little sister do every summer, then come back here to live with his aunt and uncle, while his dad and little sister move up to California, and his father disowns him legally. My boyfriend loves his little sister, and this was heart breaking to him...but for now, this is all we could do.
A few weeks into the summer, he and his little sister are visiting their mom in Kentucky, we find out that his dad had had a fight with his girlfriend, and that they could not live with her. His dad then started looking for another place in Calirornia. A few weeks ago, we find out that his dad and his uncle had an enourmous fight. But refused to let my boyfriend have any details on what is was about. Now, because of this, my boyfriend is no longer allowed to stay here with his aunt and uncle.
So we started asking friends if he could live with them, until next April, when he turns 18. We finally found one, and it looked like things were going alright.
Then, just a few days ago, his aunt and uncle called them in Kentucky, and were wondering why he wasn't there yet.
Apparently, they were still under the impression that he was still coming to live with them...

We later that day found out, that the whole "going back to texas to live with his aunt and uncle" ... was a complete and utter lie.
His father abandoned my boyfriend in his little sister up there with his mom, while he moves to California by himself.
He told this to no one, not the aunt and uncle, and not their real mom, who he has dumped his two kids on, who has gotten recently married, and is struggling to pay for her new step children as well.
If either of the children try to go back to texas...his father has declared he will take legal action.

The plan now is...that he stays up there to next April till his birthday, when he can come back here.
He is allowed to visit sometimes...the next time will be my birthday in November.
But until then...we can only keep each other going through AIM and gaia.

Our one year anniversary is coming up... and that's why this quest means so much to me.
I love him more than anything. And we are fighting to stay with one another.
User Image

post 1 - introduction
post 2 - our story
post 3 - news and events
post 4 - le quest
post 5 - links out
post 6 - reserved
User Image

User Image
Quote:
august 3rd - grand opening

Quote:
august 3rd - quest begins

User Image

none at the moment

post 1 - introduction
post 2 - our story

post 3 - news and events
post 4 - le quest
post 5 - links out
post 6 - reserved
User Image
User Image

yep, the quest is the one and only coco kitty!
He's wanted a coco kitty ever since he's been on gaia, and this would be an awesome 1 year anniversary gift.
: Le Quest :
User Image
Total Value: 94,526 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
CoCo Kitty Plushie

: donators :
none yet. crying

post 1 - introduction
post 2 - our story
post 3 - news and events