Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Visit my DeviantART page

Now drawing avatars for Gaian gold.

I won't say anymore. Let the art talk for itself.

=========================

*-~SAMPLES~-*

Day and Night
Vampire_Lestat's Rylei (Color bonus)
.Paper Dragon. (Color bonus)
Kori Tamashii
Burn an Image
Bittersweet II
Secrets to the Moon (Ballpoint)

*-~Price~-*

YOUR LIFE
and 25k

May accept items.

Want one?
I do not do colored commissions. If you want to ask for one, you gotta have a really tempting offer.
Because of what I dare call "scams", from now on, if you want to commision me, SEND THE TRADE FIRST! Your trade is your request. Entitle it: "Avatar Commisson Request". Also send me info about how you want your avatar drawn; the pose, facial expression, background, etc.

The only reason why I opend this thing is that I had an artist's block, and I wanted something motivating. So, I'll be doing it, but you really need to be descriptive about your desired pose/scene.

Feel free to bump this thread if it's somewhere down below on the list or in pages other than the first.
I have a question: Do you do chibis? And what do you think might be the ball-park cost for a commission of the upper half of the body?
You have a very unique and impressive style!
Best of luck with your commissions! =] 3nodding
Cool style!! eek
How much for a waist up of my avvy?
optimysticgurl
I have a question: Do you do chibis? And what do you think might be the ball-park cost for a commission of the upper half of the body?

Well.. not very good at them. Here's my chibi at the end of school.

And sorry. Price is the only thing I'm confused about. Do you have an offer?

~Athanay~
You have a very unique and impressive style!
Best of luck with your commissions! =] 3nodding

Thank you very much! 3nodding 3nodding

Naira Nille
Cool style!! eek
How much for a waist up of my avvy?

A waist up? D'you mean?
2K.
KingRoach

Hmm... I don't know. *thinks* I'll think about buying one... since chibis are kind of simple, would 500-1k sound good?
optimysticgurl
KingRoach

Hmm... I don't know. *thinks* I'll think about buying one... since chibis are kind of simple, would 500-1k sound good?

How about 1k - 1.5?
I don't find chibis THAT simple, y'know.
And err.. tell me. Is there any spesific pose you want? Facial expression? Anything in particular?
Also.. colored/non-colored? The price magically rises when colored, y'know. domokun
Sorry... I didn't mean to offend you... sweatdrop *thinks* Non-colored. I didn't have any particular pose in mind... would it be easier if I thought one up?
optimysticgurl
Sorry... I didn't mean to offend you... sweatdrop *thinks* Non-colored. I didn't have any particular pose in mind... would it be easier if I thought one up?

*Confused* question You didn't offend me in any way. neutral !

Of course it would make it easier. Because when I have to think of things, I'm afraid it might not satisfy you... Y'know.
So, when you tell me 'exactly' what you want, I work faster, because I skip the 'thinking' process. sweatdrop
Erm... how about a picture of my avatar sleeping under a tree? Would 1k for that be enough?

Edit: I'm off to sleep, so I'll check this thread tomorrow.
optimysticgurl
Erm... how about a picture of my avatar sleeping under a tree? Would 1k for that be enough?

Edit: I'm off to sleep, so I'll check this thread tomorrow.

OK. I'll hit two stones with one bird.
I'll make you a picture of a chibi sleeping under a tree. ^_^
Should I start the trade now?
*prays that gaia doesn't eat her post* I'd love to have a piece of your work...you're amazing. I think....I'd like.....*ponders*...full body of this avatar..which won't be changing for a good long while....with some sort of a cute/confused/embarrassed look on her face...no background....and i love the shade style in the third one of your self portrait stuff....pose is up to you...care to give me a ballpark number?
jenna_chan
*prays that gaia doesn't eat her post* I'd love to have a piece of your work...you're amazing. I think....I'd like.....*ponders*...full body of this avatar..which won't be changing for a good long while....with some sort of a cute/confused/embarrassed look on her face...no background....and i love the shade style in the third one of your self portrait stuff....pose is up to you...care to give me a ballpark number?

Yea, Gaia has eaten quite a few posts of mine so far today! Sucks!
Err.. Ok, I'll put you on my waiting list.
By the way.. what's a ballpark number? sweatdrop
KingRoach

Yea, Gaia has eaten quite a few posts of mine so far today! Sucks!
Err.. Ok, I'll put you on my waiting list.
By the way.. what's a ballpark number? sweatdrop

just how much do you think that might be?...so i know what not to spend my gold on sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff