Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which will you try for?

Bloom! 0.29577464788732 29.6% [ 21 ]
Brew! 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 18 ]
Neither but I might come back later! 0.19718309859155 19.7% [ 14 ]
Just here for the gold... 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 > >>

bribe slots can be found in the events section!

User Image

Welcome to Brewed Utopia!
A staged pet shop based on drinks sold in the (soon to be opened)
REAL "Brewed Utopia", owned and managed in real life by raven loudspeaker.

User Image

Post 1- Welcome, TOC, Credits
Post 2- News, Rules & Events
Post 3- About the Pets
Post 4- How to Buy, Availability & FAQ
Post 5- Customs & Bribe Me
Post 6- Buyable Items and Additions
Post 7- Pet Trades
Post 8- Real Life Brewed Utopia
Post 9- Owner's List
Post 10- Nirvana and Purgatory (White and Black lists)
Post 11- Affiliates
Post 12 to 15- Reserved For Future Use

User Image

All lineart and certs were made by the amazing Karo Adam.
Brewed Utopia and raven loudspeaker do not take any credit for the art past
colouring it and offer mega huge thanks to the original
artist for such beautiful work!
User Image

August 1st - Bribe slots are now open for August!

July 24th - The flat will now be held on Friday, July 27th at 9pm EST (6pm PST)!
July 19th
- Due to nasty stomach flu that prevents me from colouring, the flat sale for Friday, July 20th is on hold until further notice.
July 11th - setting up shop! (happy birthday, Yuki Sakurai!!)

User Image

1- Treat others the way you want to be treated, it's simple as that!
2- Tell 8bitbravo if you're having trouble with someone in the thread.
3- Do not complain about prices. If they're too expensive for you go elsewhere.
4- DO NOT STEAL THE ART! The artist worked hard on these!
5- Begging is a sure fire way to be ignored.
6- Harassing is a surefire way of getting black listed and reported.
7- You get three strikes before you're out. Use them wisely.
8- Do not quote image heavy posts when replying in the thread.
9- Do not post "code" in the thread.
10- I cosnider it rude to have people insinuate, no matter how mildly, that they "hope" a pet won't be a certain colour when I do the bribe slots. If you don't want to take the chance on colouring, don't get a bribe slot, get a custom.
11- Don't ask about Breeding. There is no breeding. This is the breedables/CHANGEABLES forum, I don't have to offer breeding if I don't want to.
12- Don't be rude to the shop owner. If she asks you to do something or corrects you on something it's for a REASON and you should do it. If you're rude you'll be warned and suspended form the shop thread.
13- All rules are subject to change without warning. Glance at them frequently to make sure you know what's happening!

User Image

Special Offer Custom Slots!
Read page 43 for details!

1- -Poisonous Candy-
2- LadyDelaidra
3- Jenjandi
4-
5-

BRIBE SLOTS

Since Bribe Slots went so quickly this month I've decided to open two extra!

Please state in teh thread that you want to bribe me and tell me if you want a Brew or a Bloom!

1- Xiridian
2- Jenjandi

Every month before the 15th there will be bribe slots opened for people who want a pet but don't want to wait for a flatsale.

Send me a sealed envelope and you'll get a pet!

~you may only choose the species! Colours and markings are up to me

User Image

There are three different kinds of pets available at Brewed Utopia! More may appear in the future but right now there are:

The Boba: The Boba are born from Bubble Tea! They're generally bright coloured and lively. A bit of trickster inhabits each Boba and they love to giggle.

Stages:

In Stage 1 your Boba is a delicious cup of bubble tea! The colours of the tea and glass will be a hint towards your Boba's future colouration.

In Stage 2 your Boba is an adorable little infant helping itself to a bubble tea pearl to snack on. whee

In Stage 3 your Boba is fully grown and ready for mischief! Armed with a bubble tea pearl, a pair of setta and some wings to flutter off at any sign of gettign caught in the act you'll have trouble keeping them out of trouble at the best fo times!

User Image
Better keep both eyes on me!

The Bloom: The Bloom come from special "Bloom Tea" (look it up! www.fullbloomtea.com) that blooms into flowers right in your pot. They tend to have calm, sweet and serene temperments with nary a bad thing to say about anyone.

Stages:

In Stage 1 your Bloom is a pot with flowers. The colour and markings on the pot indicate what your bloom will look like!

In Stage 2 your Bloom is snoozing under a flower, ready to be cuddled and loved!

In Stage 3 your Bloom is fully grown and your constant companion! Blooms love to be with the ones that raised them even more then they like the company of other Blooms!

User Image
I wouldn't harm a soul!

The Brew: The Brew are a sneaky bunch, always plotting something. Born from the most ornate arabian coffee pots they tend to love triumph, hate sweets, and generally enjoy tormenting the Blooms on a daily basis. They're tricksters but unlike the Boba, they're pretty mean about it.

Stages:

Stage 1 finds your brew just that! Brewing in a pot. The colour and markings on the pot will determine what your Brew looks like later in life.

Stage 2 shows your Brew a little fledgling, successfully overthrowing the coffee pot and generally looking smug.

Stage 3 is your fully grown Brew looking more then a bit suspicious and proud of itself.

User Image
Aren't I a cheeky little devil!
User Image

There's several ways to purchase a Brewed Utopia pet!

The first and easiest way is by
FLATSALE

Flatsales will be announced in advance (unless they're super special surprise sales!) and follow regular flatsale protocol.

1- Do not post order forms before you see me say GO!

2- Only post the order form and nothing else. All flatsales will be 6k unless otherwise stated.

3- If you are having someone proxy for you, contact me DIRECTLY in advance to discuss it.

4- Sales are final.

5- All gold for the flatsale must be paid immediately after your order s confirmed this includes if someone is proxying for you.

The next way to get a Brewed Utopia pet is through CUSTOMS!

Customs will be discussed in a place all their own below.

You can try
BRIBING me for a pet, which you can read about below!

The final way to get your paws on a Brewed Utopia pet is through
SPECIAL EVENTS. These include Auctions, Raffles, Give Aways, Store Events and lots of other neat things. All special events will have their own rules that will show up in the "Events" section above!

User Image

There are currently no Utopian pets available at this time.
Please watch the thread for updates!

User Image

Who drew these?? Karo Adam drew these! They're awesome, huh?

Can I have one? Have? Likely not. You can BUY one but you have to follow the rules to get one!

How much do they cost? Flatsales are 6k unless otherwise stated.

Can I have one cheaper? Nup. That's the price.

Do you accept items for payment? Some of them. Best to ask first!

Can I colour for you? at the moment I'm not looking to hire anyone, thanks!

Where is the REAL Brewed Utopia? Currently the real life store is in creation and likely will be for a few months yet. But once it's open it's located in Canada.

Can I come and visit you there when it's open? Seriously? Sure! I'd love to see you! Find your own place to stay, though. *grins*

What kind of store is it in real life? It's an internet lounge and cafe! So I'll do a fair bit of Gaia time while I'm working.
User Image

Ahhh the ever present question of customs.

A small note before we get into the nitty gritty of it...
I am not, to my knowledge, psychic. Therefore when ordering a custom the patterns and colours you choose may not end up exactly the same as you thought. I will try my level best to get it right and ask you questions if I need to, but understand that it will likely never be exactly what you had in your head. I will ONLY recolour a custom if I've completely forgotten an element that you asked for. (as in, I completely left out one of the colours you wanted, completely forgot to put in a pattern you requested) I will NOT recolour because the colour placement, pattern placement or hue aren't quite right. That's the risk you take ordering a custom when the person doing it can't see in your head. *winks*

Customs will be 2 flat prices with 2 slots available at any time.

Custom price 1-

25k.

Includes up to 2 colours chosen by recipient for main body and 1 colour for details. No patterns of any kind.

Example:

Person Y wants a custom Bloom. Person Y would order like this:

Species: Bloom
Colours for Body: Purple with pink on hands, feet and ear tips
Colours for details: White flowers with yellow centers, green vines with blue leaves and blue eyes.

Person Y would NOT order like this:

Species: Bloom
Colours for Body: Purple with pink polka dots and make the purple lighter on it's ears and feet
Colours for details: Pink with blue tips and a yellow center with an orange dot in the middle, brown vines with green outlines and purple leaves with white stripes.

Custom Price 2-

As many colours as you want with any patterns you want. Simple as that.

No lineart edits will be offered for customs at this time.

CUSTOM SLOT ONE- open!
CUSTOM SLOT TWO- open!

User Image

Like everyone in the world, I have my weaknesses. XD

BRIBE OPTION #1

Each month (before the 15th and excluding July, 2007) there will be four slots open to people who want to get a Utopian pet without the need for a flatsale.

Give me a sealed envelope and you get a pet!

-You cannot choose anything but the species. You get whatever colours I choose.

Slots for this will appear in the "Events" section. Once they're full that's it so if you want to do it, get in quick!

BRIBE OPTION #2

I love art. I love signs.

So here's the deal. If you make me some avatar art (that you've obviously worked hard on, not just a scribble) or make me a sign (with you holding it in the picture!) you might be able to earn yourself a "one shot" (final stage only) pet!

Gaia Definition of "A Sign": You see them in people's signatures all the time! They're just photographs of people holding pieces of paper with writing on them! You can write something simple like "Brewed Utopia Rocks!" or "Visit Brewed Utopia!" or "Hi 8 Bit!" anything like that is cool! Whatever you want to write as long as it isn't mean is fine by me! I'm aiming to get some and use them in my sig to advertise!

Details:

~You cannot choose the species or colour, I will choose it.

~You can enter multiple times to get a pet but once you get a pet you will not get another one through this method.

~There is no promise you WILL get one, it's just a chance. (but good/heartfelt art is generally a really GOOD chance!)

Cool, huh? Try your luck!
User Image

UTOPIAN MINIS!

There are two smaller inhabitants of Brewed Utopia known as the "Tea Steepers" and the "Pearl Pixies"! Periodically new colourations will be added for you to adopt.

Mini's can be adopted any time for a price of 2k and will include your name and the name you choose for them on the cert.

When ordering a Mini please include the page number in your trade title!

Order Form:

Type: (Pixie or Steeper)
Mini Name:
Owner Name:
Price: 2k

CURRENT MINI'S!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I must admit that I don't generally do pet trades. I will always consider them but please do not be offended if I don't accept.

Here's some guidelines that you need to know.

I will not under any circumstances accept pets that:

~Have rp or shop visitation/activity requirements. I just don't have time...

~Require me to be in the shop to get them. (like a "free pass" for a flatsale where I still have to try in the flatsale to get the pet)

~Are "human only" (in most cases, there are exceptions)

I will be more likely to accept pets that:

~Require no "maintenance" (no rp or shop activity)

~Are aquatic themes

~Are Final Fantasy (X, X-2, XII, Advent Children) themed. (I will pet trade CUSTOMS for these types)
User Image

COMING SOON!
User Image

BLOOMS

owner/name/link

googie boofie/neea/[xox]
kami swiftsong/orchid/[oxo]
8bitbravo/grapevine/[xox]
shadow myst/saiya/[oxo]
googie boofie/lily/[xox]
ramenli/hala/[xox]
-poisonous candy-/seiai/[oxo]
kami swiftsong/dusk/[xox]
quite_wolf/chi/[oxo]
doodle p***s/bajorek/[xox]
ladydelaidra/orchid/[oxo]

BREW

slavetoseme/cotton/[oxo]
suiche/coie/[xox]
suiche/never/[oxo]
googie boofie/marbre/[xox]
loki saimar/bricriu/[oxo]
bob dobbs/raven fyre/[xox]
x x tyus x x/gremlin/[oxo]
googie boofie/loceiro/[xox]
xiridian/silas/[oxo]
jenjandi/ritika/[xox]
-poisonouscandy-/sato/[oxo]

BOBAS

heavenleerose/chancy/[xox]
-poisonouscandy-/cantarella/[oxo]
-poisonouscandy-/gwyn/[xox]
jenjandi/vinko/[oxo]

MINIS

shadow myst/noki/[xox]
googie boofie/valencia/[oxo]
ocearen/visper/[xox]
User Image

Slave to Seme
Karo Adam

User Image

None
User Image

Want to affiliate?

PM me your code and I'll PM ours back!

DO NOT!!!!
Post your code in the thread! 99% of the time it stretches the pages on my monitor!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff