1 2 3 >

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
THE FIRST EVER GAIA CAR CONTEST!!!!!

User Image

anyone interested send 50 gold, and go to photobUcket or any other site and send me thier car model so I can put the image here!!Hmm, let me see, the winner should get 1000 gold, I think I`ll let 10 contestants, let`s see how it goes, if more than ten people enter, maybe I`ll let 15!!send in the trade, If I disconnect, be patient, I`ll eventually see the trades, Oh and I need banners!!! blaugh WE CAN MAKE A VOTING TO SEE WHO WINS!! 3nodding

prize: 1000G

I HOPE IT`S NOT AGAINST THE RULES FOR ME TO ENTER MY OWN CONTEST!!!!!! sweatdrop

ANYONE INTERESTED POST HERE!!!!!!

First entry User Image

BEFORE THE CAR CONTEST WAS HERE arrow http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-first-ever-car-contest/t.28562479_1/

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
to keep the thread going, anyone want to rate me??????!! mrgreen

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
post here whoever may be interested!!!!! 3nodding
I don't like pinkbut other than that it is a neat car biggrin
i enter mine
Just a reminder to users of the purpose of this forum:

The current Official Gaia contest is the Film Festival, please keep your threads on topic with this.

Avatar contests, "rate me" threads or threads asking if your avatar would do well in the Avatar Arena do NOT belong here.

Threads relating to the discussion and rating of your avatars should be placed in the Avatar Talk sub-forum. Please read the Rules & Guidelines for Avatar Talk for more information.

Thank you for your time~

Copy pastad from the big announcement thread. Please read the rules before posting.
haeejarhra

Shy Streaker

my car kicks
WAT THE HELL
my cars amazing
wow..wow...WOW!!!! love the car^^ soz but im not entering yet..i have just bought my car so its pretty dull...
Arkangelstar1
THE FIRST EVER GAIA CAR CONTEST!!!!!

User Image

anyone interested send 50 gold, and go to photobUcket or any other site and send me thier car model so I can put the image here!!Hmm, let me see, the winner should get 1000 gold, I think I`ll let 10 contestants, let`s see how it goes, if more than ten people enter, maybe I`ll let 15!!send in the trade, If I disconnect, be patient, I`ll eventually see the trades, Oh and I need banners!!! blaugh

I HOPE IT`S NOT AGAINST THE RULES FOR ME TO ENTER MY OWN CONTEST!!!!!! sweatdrop

ANYONE INTERESTED POST HERE!!!!!!

i have a car!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas