Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I has gold. You can has gold. Is gift.

OMG POSTHOR GOLD YAY 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Welcome to the Jabberwocky's Lair. Here you can buy art or just hang out and chit chat, bump for gold and whatnot. Do enjoy your stay, and feel free to comission the Jabbers for some nice, cheap arts.

User Image

Index:

Post 1: Welcome and Rules
Post 2: Price List
Post 3: Current Commissions
Post 4: Gallery of past Commissions
Post 5: How to commission Jabbers
User Image

This is a list of people currently waiting on commissions. There's no actual limit to how many commissions I'll take (although if I get overwhelmed that may change). The fact of the matter is, the further down on the list you are, the later you'll get your commissions. Or not. Depends on what pic I feel like doing.

No, you can't bribe me to bump you up the list. That's not fair to people who have been waiting a long time for their art.

No not even with that gold halo-

...Well yeah, with that gold halo. BUT THAT'S THE ONLY BRIBE I TAKE.

1. Black Moon Hero

2. Lavender Extract

3. Santas Lil Zombie

4. Paine Ryushiga

5. Dragostae

6. Fire_Assassin

7. FlatrockScorpion

8. undo-redo

9. DreamyMaiden

10. Amp Zaphrix

11. sayurisaya

12. + + Jewel Angel + +

13. Renni M.

14. La Danse Macabre

15. Rena Miki

16. Twism
How to Commission the Jabbers

PM me. I'm Mikheil Jeine. It's this account. DO NOT post your comission in this thread.

Next, specify what sort of picture you would like: Black and White, Monochrome (colour scheme of your choice) or full colour.

Finally, specify who's avatar you would like me to draw. Yours? You're good. I'll get right on it. Your commissioning me to do a gift for someone else? Send me a link to their profile.

Roleplay Character Art:

PM me. I'm Mikheil Jeine. It's this account. DO NOT post your comission in this thread.

Next, send me a description of the character. You know, hair, eyes, face, body type, gender, clothes. The whole shibang. Try to refrain from using flowery language and purple prose. Keep it simple. I.E. 'Her smooth, shining alabastor skin' would translate to 'She's pale and has a good complexion'.

Fanart:

Next, send me a photo/screenshot/any image of the character you want me to draw. I am NOT familiar with every series/character/whatever that's out in the media.

---

If there is anything specific you would like the character in the picture to be doing (providing it doesn't violate the GAIA TOS), let me know! I'm not a mind reader. I can't decipher your every little whim and want without you saying something first. Savvy?

When I have completed your commission, I will send you a small, sample image of it. If you are satisfied, send the agreed upon amount of gold to me over trade, and when the trade is complete, I'll send over the completed image and, if I like you, a few extra goodies because I'm nice.

Note:
DO NOT SEND PAYMENT FOR THE PIECE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE SAMPLE OF THE FINISHED IMAGE. If you send money beforehand, I'll just send it back.

Means of contacting the Jabbers:

PM Mikheil Jeine

E-mail: Jabberwock_ai@yahoo.com

AIM: Jabberpants
-Reserved-
-Reserved-
-Reserved- heart
oh ho ho~! Bumping this back up, since I finished my first commish. Will post he pic once it's bought >D
Ha! Second comish complete! Now to finish off the two other pics for Ami Lestat.

Agh, I've been slow this week. Cosplay stuff has been eating my soul.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yay! Another one! biggrin

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Holy wow yayart.