Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of Spell and Steel

Group based off World of Warcraft Race/Classes. A guild will be created as soon as I have at least twenty solid members. The Children of Spell and Steel serves two purposes, a strong melee group within the Gaia Battle System, and a strict literate battle role play once a guild in created.

Navigation

>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

Basic Info

-Group Questing
-Role playing purpose out of Battle System
-Helping the weaker players/noobs

Aim

-Well known
-Making allies
-Helping others
-Have fun!

FootNote

Accepting Donations for Guild
Accepting 20 people to start
Drafts will occur every month

Many Race and Class descriptions copyright Internet/World of Warcraft.
(No this is not FOR WoW, its for Gaia, based off WoW)

>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

Rules
No Cybering
No Flamming
No Advertising
No Bumps
No Spamming
Keep thread alive
Be Literate to Advanced Literate
Do not quote any of the first eight posts
Do not stretch the page
All forms must be PMed to me
One must earn a higher rank in their Race and Class Do not ask for one.

>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

Race

Humans

A normal type in any group. Humans can use magic but also master in close combat. A perfect melee member of a group that can learn a little bit of everything, but not good in just one thing.

Available classes: Warrior – Magician – Hunter – Rogue

Elves

Mystical creatures of the forest, more intoned to their surroundings Elves are a good source of wisdom within a party. Able to hide themselves from enemies until launching their surprise attack.

Available classes: Magician – Hunter – Paladin - Rogue

Demon

Although not necessarily the nicest of creatures in the world, Demons are helpful for their stradigistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ways and sheer strength. Vicious in the way of battle, but not necessarily evil. These calm but vicious creatures assure a win for any group.

Available classes:
Warrior – Magician – Hunter – Paladin

Vampire

Hidden during the day to prowl at night, these blood sucking creatures of the twilight serve those of a group whom have gotten badly damaged within a battle. As folklore suggests the Vampire species is that of a dead person brought back to life by a bite of another vampire.

Available classes:
Warrior – Magician – Paladin - Rogue
>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

Classes

Warrior

A master of close combat, swords and capable of withstanding tremendous attacks while protecting their allies from harm. They have a wide variety of attacks that do everything from cripple their enemies, to dealing massive amounts of damage in a single retaliatory blow, and enhancing their allies' fighting ability with battle shouts. They excel at fighting multiple opponents at once.

Magician

Are powerful casters that deal damage from a distance, their magical powers can also protect or support their allies in battle. Magicians have both powerful damage spells (primarily dealing over time) and debuff spells that work well in conjunction with each other and with the abilities of their group mates.

Hunter

Deadly marksmen, capable of bringing their enemies down from a distance with bows or rifles. Skilled survivalists, they can track enemies or lay traps to damage and entrap their foes. Hunters also possess a primal connection to the beasts of Gaia, capable of taming and training them to keep as loyal guardians. Wearing light to medium armor, hunters can also dual wield weapons in combat, fighting beside their pets in battle.
The Hunter is a vicious damage dealer. With their ability to pull extremely well and hit monsters hard from far away, they certainly help take down monsters more quickly. Their pets add to the damage count. The variety of traps allows the Hunter to control crowds to an extent, as well. The combination of their extreme range, decent damage, and trap capability, Hunters are the perfect pullers for any group.

Paladin

They protect their friends from harm and enhance their powers. Wearing heavy armor, they can withstand terrible blows in the thickest battles while healing their wounded allies and resurrecting the slain. In combat, they can wield massive two-handed weapons, stun their foes, destroy undead and demons, and judge their enemies with holy vengeance. Paladins are a defensive class designed to outlast their opponents.
The Paladin is a mix of a melee fighter and a secondary spell caster. The Paladin is ideal for groups due to the Paladin's healing, Blessings, and other abilities. Paladins can have one active aura per Paladin on each party member and use specific Blessings for specific players. Paladins are pretty hard to kill, thanks to their assortment of defensive abilities.

Rouge

A lightly armored melee class capable of dealing massive damage to their enemies in a flurry of attacks. They are masters of stealth and assassination, passing by enemies unseen and striking from the shadows, then escaping from combat in the blink of an eye. Rogues can also craft poisons that damage or cripple their enemies, reducing their effectiveness in battle. Groups will find rogues valuable, for not only do they deal massive damage, but they can open locked doors or chests, and disarm hidden traps as well.
>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

You must PM the following form to me completed and I will see if you have my requirements.

[size=9][b]Gaia Name:[/b][i]Post here[/i]
[b]Name you wished to be referred to as:[/b][i]Post here[/i]
[b]Race:[/b][i]Post here[/i]
[b]Class:[/b][i]Post here[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b][i]Post here[/i]
[b]Battle Tactics:[/b][i]Post here[/i]
[b]Sample Battle RP:[/b][i]Post here[/i][/size]
>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

Members

Clan Leader:

Gaia Name:Kuroi_Sai
Name you wished to be referred to as:Sai
Race:Fox Demon
Class:Hunter
Appearance: Long black hair that ends around mid-back. Bangs brushed off to the right covering her sapphire eyes. Her outfits consists of a rather loosely fitted ripped hakama top, color of which was plainly black and white. Black cloth dangles from her right arm while white cloth drapes over her left hip. Sai always carries around her ebody wood bow and arrows that end in perfect white feathers. Her plain outfit describes her personality as well, and to what happens when she changes into a demon.
[x]

High Humans:

Warrior
Magician
Hunter
Rogue

Humans:

High Elves:

Magician
Hunter
Paladin
Rogue

Elves:

Gaia Name:Nuo
Name you wished to be referred to as:Nuo or "Wanderer"
Race:Elf
Class:Rouge
Appearance:Short, about four feet, with long silver hair done in a ponytail that ends woven around a silver ring. He wears a black leather tunic with no sleves and wide flowing pants (also black) His eyes glow an intense red and the bracers on his arms reflect no light and hold no gleam or anything. He is always smoking something, though usually the smoke is different colors.

Gaia Name:Kuroyue
Name you wished to be referred to as:Kuroyue
Race:Elf
Class:Magician
Appearance: pale skin, Asian, long black hair, way-too-big eyes, and diminutive in height.

High Demons:

Warrior
Magician
Hunter
Paladin

Demons:

High Vampires:

Warrior
Magician
Paladin
Rogue

Vampires:
>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

7.04.07 - Creation of Clan

Will be taking Twenty people to start with. Will recruit five more people each month.
>Basics
>Rules
>Races
>Classes
>Apply
>Members
>News
>Reserved

Support us!!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29229529&]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/nuofoxx/spellandsteel.jpg[/img][/url]
No one? =[
Still no one. If you don't like my ideas for the clan would you please give me suggestions to make it better?
I'll join, My application will be posted shortly.
Gaia Name:PrideX
Name you wished to be referred to as:X
Class:Rogue
Appearance:User Image
Battle Tactics:1 shot, 1 kill. Not dead yet? Overkill.
Sample Battle RP:I dodge his attacks swiftly and thrusted him as he missed his chance of hitting. My heart was pounding of exhaustion. I moved away and dropped his body on the ground. The blood streams between my legs.
Denied because you didn't follow the rules. I told you to PM me the application.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sent the request. The Moonlight Brigade kinda reminds me of .Hack Roots' Twilight brigade. Will this be the same?

8,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
nuo
sent the request. The Moonlight Brigade kinda reminds me of .Hack Roots' Twilight brigade. Will this be the same?
so what is this place fox perv

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces