Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ chibi=♥? ★

yeah... *drools* 0.87790697674419 87.8% [ 151 ]
erm... NO! 0.12209302325581 12.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User ImageUser Image
»»_____Hey there! welcome to chibi=LOVE where you get to buy cool n cheap chibi avatar arts done in high quality! here, chibis are so much more than just plain "YUM". it's LOVE. duh. Well, enjoy your stay!

»»_____The mathematical law
the word chibi means "child" in Japanese. as we know, most children are cute and cute=love. that explains why chibi=LOVE! ok this might be dull but at least you get the point.

»»_____BIG NEWS
THE M.C.: what is the "m.c."? omg! it's like, the BEST thing (rainbow thinks) i've ever created and it's COMING SOON!! the m.c. stands for monthly comic. you pay 3000g to subscribe for it monthly (or 2500g if you sign up now) or 250g each comic. the m.c. will be about... i don't know. fantasy? maybe. i'll think about it and let it be a surprise for you. you get a 250g refund if you un-subscribe and stop getting our comics monthly. the comic strips will be sent via pm or guild if i manage to get one... i hope you guys are excited. ideas will be extra loved. please suggest in this thread and DO NOT pm me to suggest. please don't. that's why i have a thread

»»_____Contests & events
BUMP CONTEST!!!! i was planning to do it for 100 pages but i guess it's too much *rofl*. so how about thirty pages? winner gets free auction art which is normally worth 7k or above. see signature for a sample. if you want more, don't hesitate to pm me.

»»_____The v. special announcement
all righty! as some of you might know, i am holding up a new joint auction audition called the "the wizard of oz". i am looking for very fine artists to work with me. now, what do you get when you get chosen? gold of course! people will buy your art *duh* but in prices which might vary. if you get chosen by me and some other judges, you shall receive a free avatar art with my latest style (example). this type of art shall NOT be sold in chibi=love. it shall only be sold at "the wizard of oz". for more information and characters to chose from, click here. to enter, please pm rainbowiffic with at least three of your best artwork, why you want to join and the wizard of oz character you want to be. please read everything in the information thread before you pm your audition entry. just read it. it's not much. if you don't, you will 100% be disqualified. closes in 10-9-2007. date may vary.

»»_____About THE COLOUR
the name's Rainbowiffic. rainbow for short. rainbow likes chibis. she thinks they're yum, yum, YUM! rainbow likes nice people who likes chibis. rainbow likes ice cream. rainbow likes gold. rainbow likes rainbows. rainbows loves customers with cute avatars to draw. now you know what she's like. run along now! make sure you buy something from her shop!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
»» press that cool button (daily if possible rofl ) --> User Image
»» chibis=love. NEVER change it.
»» be hyper
»» please, PLEASE don't advertise. we've got an affiliates section.
»» this is NOT a cutesey shop. BE A BIT REBEL FOR GODNESS SAKE!
»» no begging
»» no stalking
»» no bargains
»» no spamming
»» don't tease me for being young (I'm thirteen *blush*)
»» send the trade before posting
»» follow the TOS
»» bump, stay n chat
»» be polite
»» avoid my bad side, or i'll have to make a black list
»» tell your friends and nag them to buy stuff here! lol.
»» live, love and HAVE FUN!

User ImageUser Image
»»_____★line-less★ (bribe)
User Image

»»_____★colored★ (1000g bust up - 1500g fullbody)
User Image User Image User Image
»»_____★not-colored★ (500g bust up - 1000g fullbody)
no samples yet :c

»»_____★pen tool★ (same price as original avi arts)
User Image

»»_____★animated★ (+3000g to chibis. NEW! accepts current month's sealed letters for a shojo)
no samples yet :c

User ImageUser Image
»»_____★line-less order form★
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/form1.gif[/img]
[color=#9da2d9][size=9]»» [b]username[/b]:
»» [b]avatar link[/b]:
»» [b]other stuff[/b]:
»» [b]tip?[/b]:
»» [b]TOTAL[/b]: (between 2000g - 3000g)[/size][/color]

»»_____★colored order form★
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/colored.gif[/img]
»» [b]type[/b]: (bust up or fullbody)
»» [b]avatar link[/b]:
»» [b]other stuff[/b]:
»» [b]tip?[/b]:
»» [b]TOTAL[/b]: [/size][/color]

»»_____★not-colored order form★
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/not-col.gif[/img]
»» [b]type[/b]: (bust up or fullbody)
»» [b]avatar link[/b]:
»» [b]other stuff[/b]:
»» [b]tip?[/b]:
»» [b]TOTAL[/b]: [/size][/color]

User ImageUser Image
»» slot one: ichigo_da_naughty_kitty
»» slot two: Shanzo
»» slot three: Prettie Zombie
»» slot four: sayurisaya

People who ordered and have not been listed here, NOT TO WORRY! You are not forgotten. It's sort of like a que, so when I'm done with one of the peeps in the slots, it will be replaced with the next person waiting *nods happily*

QUE LIST since there are tons of good people ordering, there aren't enough slots for everyone, so Rainbow decided to make a good useful que list so she won't forget things. You can get a refund when still in the que list but you can't when you're already up the slots

»» one: I n n a h
»» two: Super Giddy
»» three: PerfectCrime
»» four: Rey Keng
»» five: [[+ neko_chan +]]
»» six: xiangying
»» seven: Arctic_Monkey_18
»» eight: VampireRiver
»» nine: RainBow_Envy
NO MORE!!! Orders will be ignored

User Image
you are represented as the berry-costumed redhead ;D. at least it's better than the wonky zombie i used last time. lol. oh! and of course, all art was done by me. please don't use this in your own shop/thread or alter this as your own work. editting is strictly prohibited. thank you.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
button
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29212525]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/chibilove-link.gif[/img][/url]

banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29212525]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/chibilove-button.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out
send me a pm with your link button, asking me to be affiliates POLITELY if you want your link posted here. Please link me up first before you ask me. Only 88x31 or 175x45 pixel buttons allowed

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

PLEASE LINK ME UP SOMEWHERE WHEN TAKING A FREEBIE! I mean, it's free! what else do you want?! Sheesh!
!green day fan? take this toy-player as a symbol of green day fan-ness!
please save this to your own server or the toy-player wouldn't show up someday *nods*
User Image
I found this around the web and I forgot where I found it *lol* so I didn't make it.. Well, I thought it looked cool so you peeps can have it
it's suppose to move but it keeps freezing xp. remember to save it to your own server!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas