Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which do u think is the best? (scroll down and click on links to see their picture)

Twilight120 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
daugher_of_kakashi 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
carolyaza 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Shinyagami 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
beanzorela 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 13 ]
the_phil 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D_zee315's ART CONTEST!!!

This contest will be running from now, to July 30, and i will judge on the 31th during the middle of the day, or wen i get a chance that day, maybe at midnight in the morning maybe later, after i wake up, (check HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN! section) and if u put an entry b4 i judge (giv it to the judges) while it being the 21th, then u got lucky, if its after, im sry, i might be able to stretch the days, cuz its short, but thats wat it is for now these are the final dates, wether i get more entries or not, i dnt want these ppl that are waitin for so long jst to get voted on

ALSO!

i would like it to be in an action pose/stance and color too plz?, but if u think it looks better another way, or easier to draw that way, then thats fine, but it being an action pose will appeal to me more tho

PLUS!

you can send me the drawing however u like, but preferably PM me, if u do not hav a scanner, or a camera to hook up to the computer, and don't have anyway of putting it online, but u do have a camera phone, PM me, ill give u my number, and u can send it to me using picture messaging, and ill put it online, and please try to make it a clear picture (standard text messages and picture messages fee's still apply) ~sorta felt like sayin that last part lol~

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D_zee315's OBJECTS TO DRAW

1. User Image 2. User Image 3. User Image 4. User Image

#1 will give u the chance to win the most prizes, and #4 will be the least, u can sorta understand where #2 and #3 is, its in order, but jst because ur the only 1 that will draw the character from #1 dusnt mean u will win and get a prize, only the winner will get a prize, only the person that draws the best picture will win, so if the person drew #4 better than the guy that drew the #1 then they will win but still only get the prize as drawing a #4, not a #1, and the guy that drew #1 will sorta get nothing... sry, maybe later on i might make a 2nd place and 3rd place, but not for now

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A LITTLE ABOUT D_zee315

User Image
Hi! mrgreen this is my 1st avi art contest ever, i've always wanted to get a good avi art for my avi, but i cant draw at all, and i nvr thot that any1 wud want to draw my avi, but my gf jst started a contest thing the other day, so ya, i guess im actually motivated to make one for myself now, i kno i cant give good prizes, i will try, but at the moment, i dnt hav much items except for the items on me and the trash items in my inventory and only 366 gold, if u want trash u can ask me to put that in too, but i will try to get more better prizes, since i kno these prizes rnt good enuf rite now, i hope u still try since i rly want an avi art... heh...User Image, but i guess if u dnt want its still all up to u, oh and btw if u want to go to my gf's contest since its better than mine rite now then click the red psycho kitty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

idk wat else to say, so hav fun?User Image and plz draw...User Image

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D_zee315's CONTEST ENTRIES!

ninja Twilight120 ninja

ninja daugher_of_kakashi ninja

ninja carolyaza ninja

ninja Shinyagami ninja

ninja beanzorela ninja

ninja the_phil ninja

YAY I GOT 6! mrgreen

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D_zee315's AVI ART CONTEST RULES!

CONTEST RULES!:

1. if u wanna make an arrangement about the prize, wether tryin to ask for more or how u want it PM me about it
2. u can enter as many drawings u want, jst tell me to switch it with ur last 1 if u want, or if u want me to keep it still on the page, jst tell me which 1 u want for the contest, and ill still show all of them
3. anything for request, jst ask, and ill try to help

THREAD RULES!:

Major rules!:
1. follow the gaia original forum rules!
2. no stealing any of my icons, photos, animations, or anything in that sort!
3. no stealing other people's art, icon, photo, etc. unless asked permission from them!
4. don't rate other people work and insult them at it, unless ur jst jokin around about somin

Minor rules!:
1. don't be a butt
2. have fun and talk to whomever
3. if ur startin crap with other ppl and makin every1 not get along with u, jst leave and go hav fun with som1 u kno, cuz its annoyin

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angelic Microphone G Blade MoMo the Monkey Thank You Letter For December 2006 Thank You Letter For October 2006
D_zee315's PRIZE SECTION

I know these prizes rn't much but i will keep adding so i can make it more fair, jst please be patient, the prize will be put in that inventory shown box for the proof that i hav the item to giv u

MORE PRIZES!

Waste Glamrock HeadbandUser Image

White Medical ShoesUser Image

Black GlovesUser Image

DONATED BY... akumanguy111

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D_zee315's AVI ART CONTEST NOTICE!

The WINNERS hav bin announced! go to here "the clicky"

for those of that r impatient, i will mostly put in order of wat i like the most, top being the 1 i like most, or if i dnt do that, then atleast ill put my fav as the 1st, and the rest random, if i dnt put it rite away, then i might be lazy and jst put it up there, but ill update it and put my fav ontop if i go online wen im not lazy

most likely ganna keep it random, since its only fair, but the closer it gets to the date, then maybe, who knos? but jst cuz u the top, dnt assume ur winning
lol i decided not to do any of that since i was too lazy, and also im not the 1 that determined the winner, so it didnt matter

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What I look like!
and i dnt like to smile in my pictures, cuz i think i look like a retard, but i do smile and laugh alot at rly retarded things

most recent picture with my bangs all down, but its september 8th, 2006, so it shud be longer by now
User Image

me and my gf, i like this picture, i think she looks pretty in that dress, but my gf dusnt, so i might hav to take it off later
User Image

My CAR! i miss it... its still in the shop since March... (had it since august)
User Image

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
a video of myself for no reason

i took this video this morning, well its noon, but i jst woke up 30 minutes ago, July 6th, 2007, and i showed my walls around my room, ya.. i havent shaven for a few days, but ill shave later today

User Image

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN!

i have decided how the winner will be chosen, i still havent decided if there will be a 2nd and 3rd place, it depends on how many entries i get, but i cannot tell u how the winner will be decided exactly, but it will not be decided by me alone, i will not hav most power of the decision either, i will be a small part of it, the winner deciding process might take jst a couple of days so i might not have the winner chosen the next day after the last day, it might be 2-5 days, but not longer, then i will PM the winners (so u dnt hav to keep lookin bak and forth to see) and post the winners on the forum for others to see

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My Link:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29154499&page=1]
[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/D_zee315/dee2.gif[/img][/url]

Friends links:

User Image

User Image
If you don't extend the deadline, I think I'll join n_n