Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

The world is between Hell and Heaven if the border opens between worlds monster will enter in our world with terror darkness is closer then we think time darkness consumes a person but with darkness comes light. Many have stepped up to destroy this darkness many will fail and many will succeed. In the end only one clan will stand The Whatever Clan.

***********************INTRODUCTION****************************************
PART ONE B.S. Boring CRAP
Whatever is a clan that is made by me in Gaia. We are a fun clan which will play around joke around and when time comes pvp against other clan. We are no simple clan to mess with so back off if you can't take this. If you don't want to fight we hav positions for you. Want to suggest a position well heres the place. We aren't no normal clan we are Fearless Gaia Clan are you with us or against.
This is the Gaia Battle System's and Gaia's Whatever Clan.

PART 2

This clan is no simple clan to mess with you mess with me you mess with all of us. Even through tough times we stick together. Through the happiest times we celebrate like a fiesta. We have fun talking fighting monsters or even fighting till the death. If you aren't ready who will, if you are whatever, pick whatever now lets finish this or die as I should say whatever wins will be with loses. Thats it never give up and fight till the death. If you don't who are you rolemodleing for the past or the present or the future whatever you rolemodel and choose or pick whatever will be there good times and bad even if you pick the good side or the Evil side we will always be there till the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Leaders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clan Leader-
-lancerocks1

Captain(1)-
Joey Bolt
General(1)
-
sweetness is lemonade

Commander(1)-

Vice Captains(2)

Lieutenant(4)-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clan Jobs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(They have no power over anyone but CEO has power over admin and admin over treasurer and thats it)
CEO(1)

Admin(1)-
-Zaria664

Treasurer(1)-

Secretary(5)-

Security(As many )
-
-
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clan Ranks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(only command in clan ranks )
Kingpin(5)

Knight(10)

Archer(As many)

Ninja(As many)
-RAZE 88
Soldier(As many)

Supporter(AS many)

Rookie(As many)

Recruit-(As many)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fearless Clan Jobs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diplomats(10)-
-GarrickMC
Scout(as many)

Explorer(As many)
-Xeroth
-------------------------Important Jobs-----------------------------Website Creator-

Supporters-
Siggy ~~~~plz someone make one cause we only have 1 and pm me it~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29148817] [img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/bakaanimefreak/Naruto/whatever.jpg[/img][/url]
UPDATES domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 5.2007
Logo up and clan is open with siggy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

join teh pick l's!

cause we beez better than j00
Allies
Ryu Stars

Pirate Ninja Clan

Enemies
reserve for later use later
Ummm.. dis isnt clan forum... and i dont wanna join
I know but it was originally created here before the subforum was created and i need a mod to move it and none are here to move it so untill then dont complain.
The whatever clan hmm sure I'll join what the heck. I'm just glad it doesn't have some fancy name. Anyways though do you have a thread in the clans sub-forum?
Edit nvm on the last part.
this threadwas created before the subforum was created

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas