Welcome to Gaia! ::

will you enter

yes ^_^ 0.47422680412371 47.4% [ 46 ]
no >_> 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
maybe >_< 0.37113402061856 37.1% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey this contest will run from today July 1st through July 14th The winner will be announced on the 15thUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AND THATS IT!!!!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(i know thats not very long but i can't really can go on much after that)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IMPORTANTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~You may draw my avi using any style you like and any pose ^_^ (the more creative the better!) I know that some people don't like to draw coco and the shadow spirit so if u don't want to or u just don't know how thats fine and you don't have to..... 3nodding but if you would that would be great! mrgreen heart ~

User Image

(avi without coco or shadow spirit) ^_^

+Plus+

You may have as many entries as you like

~~AND~~

if your up 4 more of a challenge check out my bf's contest User Image<<<<<click
Gwee the Dragon Thank You Letter For December 2006
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The winner will get 20K! Gwee the dragon! And a 2006 Dec letter!

^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*please respect every1 if u have to argue please take it some place else

*please post art in forum

*and bumping is always loved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ A lil about me~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(just incase u want 2 know)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
me and my bf heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well ya thats me i live in Cali and if you ever get bored and want someone to chat with just pm me 3nodding i'm nice unless u piss me off ninja but ya so feel free to add me and if you have any questions ask away heart heart heart
heart 3nodding
Bump heart
Bump heart 3nodding
ill TRY; but im pretty sure i wont win.

could you make a tektek of your avatar?
(without the coco)
or give me a list of what you have on?
ill try! ^_^

Girl-Crazy Athlete

I love your avatar. :3 heart

I'm gonna do an entry later.

Angelic Hunter