Welcome to Gaia! ::

Latest news from dattebayo.com

"Wondering where is this week's Naruto?

Guess what. Profits are down again, Pokemon ratings are dropping faster than iPhone sales, and since we were refused entry to Otakon, we need to get into 20 other less relevant anime cons, and most importantly - Naruto and Bleach keep showing up on Youtube and other crap video upload sites regularly, so here's the deal: Pokemon reaches 100k downloads per episode within 24 hours, or else Naruto is permanently dropped*.

You heard it here first.

*Note: Only the English, French, and Portuguese-Brazilian versions of Naruto will be dropped. We will still release the Hebrew sub.

Dattebayo Staff"

this is not right, becuase of pokemon, there will be no more naruto downloading.
So I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn.
Good. Now people will get off of their lazy asses and go buy them...
Further proof that Dattebayo are a bunch of douchebags.

Besides, who cares, its not like they're the only fansub group subbing Naruto.
Won't be missed
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U GUYS R SO DUM U RTARDS stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

TEH NEXT NARUTO EPISODE IS ARIING ON JULY 5TH DUMMYS

NARUTO WILL NEVER DIE LOLOLOLOL

BELIEVE IT!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
User Image

Wow.

But they arent the only fansub people.

I dont like Naruto that much anymore anyways.

User Image
Arty-Kun
Good. Now people will get off of their lazy asses and go buy them...
Naruto is s**t anyway.
go jog to the video/book store.
: )
BUY it instead of being lazy and cheap.
Everyone sees her
but nobody knows

Should I cheer or cry?

That she screams in her pillow
For a better tomorrow
lol the harshness of it all, but its ok, ohhh about the people who said i am lazy and go to the bookstore to buy the manga, i aint lazy nor i am not cheep, i just love the anime that is show as a cartoon. there is a reason why they make it and air it on the TV. its because they have the money for it and want to make more money ^_^
That just makes pokemans cooler.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
lol dattabouya or whatever is not the only fansub.plus my grandma lives in japan and she sends me anime vids al the time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff