Welcome to Gaia! ::

since i don't have the net at home i can't post on much to get golds on the library com's cause i only get an hour to do any thing, so the only way i cna earn golds is to draw. i believe i'm a good draw but it's up to you i will draw your avi for a good price.

here's my album have a look and see my work if you want.

my prices...oh i forgot ot put them, here.

*150golds for a small black and white drawing.
*200golds adn a big drawing in black and white.
*250golds and a color drawing.
*umm workign on the priace for couples

Al of my drawings end up different from the last for i draw by what mood i'm in at the time.

i would really like it if people will wait till i've done the drawing's for them for i think it wronge to give hte money first when i've not done the work get, when i've done the drawing i'll let you know so that we can start a trade ^-^
if you can use the same contrast that you drew "AkioCatForm" and "LightandDark" (the second one).. then i would like it.. hmm about 5 inches tall.. and in good color.. then we might talk...
i dont have any need or use for my avi being drawn, but i gotta say u are an amazing artist! im jealous, i wish i could draw that good
If you could get it Signature-sized, I would love to.

What price do you have in mind?

heart
Wow you are a great drawer!!!!! It's like, Amazing!
MrWyrm: i'll have ago at drawing your's tho it might make some time as yoru avi has alot of different things adn detail to it.

Chouji Swirlz: my prices...oh i forgot ot put them, here.

*150golds for a small black and white drawing.
*200golds adn a big drawing in black and white.
*250golds and a color drawing.

i'm still trying to work out the prices i should do so if you feel ike i need to change them please let me know ^-^ i don't like to upset people

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Ohh very nice hon, very nice. <3 I am sure you'll get plenty of offers to occupy you and help with gold raising. Just need to get this place noticed a bit. 3nodding whee

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
ill give u 270 gold if u can draw my avi in colour please!

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
I can't see them because they're on photobucket, and it's loading too long for me. Can you give me some other link, that's not on photobucket?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff