Welcome to Gaia! ::

Historic Fiction Challenge!
Hello and welcome to clipper782’s wonderful historic fiction challenge! Fee to enter is 100g and winner gets whatever the total amount of entry fees adds up to plus 1K. Any historic period is okay. Stories including fantasy are probably less likely to win but are okay. PM clipper782 if you want to enter and post your entry and PM it to clipper782. Entrants who do not pay the required 100g will not be counted. We have unlimited positions for entrants and you can enter as many stories as you want as long as you pay for ach of them. clipper782 shall act alone in judging. All entries should be in by July 1st and the winner will be announced probably some time on July 2nd. Stories need not be long. Poetry is also accepted.

Entrants:
None yet

NOTE: I’m thinking of a specific historic period and if anybody enters a story set in this period they can get the Gwee that you see in my avatar. Good luck! In the event that more than one person enters a story centered about/in this historic period the person who entered first will win the gwee.
... I love this theme. heart

I'll be entering a story soon! If I don't get sidetracked. sweatdrop
Aww, I missed it~

Sre you going to extend the deadline and try to get more entires? ;O; Can I still submit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff