Welcome to Gaia! ::

(CLOSED)

Welcome to Our home! (I had alot more typing, but my computer messed up, and i have to type it all over again...-twitch-)

Dad:
Mom: Me: (Anne)
Sons: Shadow in the Dark (Shadow), Gs Guy (Casey)
Daughters: Candysweet (Cassie), GroovyGrape78 (Naomi...Replacing Liny), Maegrambaiel (Ami)
Pets: Tairoruchan (Tai- Baby Fox), Angel_of_Hope (Kitten), Fogg (Cat girl),
Other Family (my side): Look at the Starling Family list
Real Family (Not Starling): GraffitiSkies (Lauren, Sister)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A small black car pulls up outside a large, lavish house. Anne steps out, holding Liny in her arms. She motions for Gray to carry Blinkz sleeping form into the house. As he opens the backdoor.. Tai jumps out, jumping and wagging her tail.

"This is home.." She smiles, walking into the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

((Okay, this is no longer an 'invite only' rp. If you would like to join, please pm me, or IM me and request to be a member. I wouldn't mind having another son.Position for the father is also open too. I'd like people that ask to join to be semi-literate..at least 2 sentences per post. If you have any questions, just ask. Thank you.))
*takes blinkz and walks into the new house*
"have we got a room for blinkz yet?"
"Down the hall...painted purple"
Willow Dragoon
"Down the hall...painted purple"
"ah"
*walks down to the purple room and finds a bed* *puts blinkz on the bed and walks out of the room*
"nice house"
*you see something troubling Gray*
*she meow's looking around for a place to sleep*
Gray500
"Whats wrong...?"
Willow Dragoon
Gray500
"Whats wrong...?"
"it's just that....i can't believe i have a family.....i used to be a killer...a murderer....." "but....now....i have a family and i have children i love"
Tairoruchan
Takes her into a room of her own, it filled with toys and pillows. (Food too) "Here you go."
Willow Dragoon
Tairoruchan
Takes her into a room of her own, it filled with toys and pillows. (Food too) "Here you go."
Meow!!!*she runs around the room in ecxitement playing with all the toys rolling around the room*
Gray500
Willow Dragoon
Gray500
"Whats wrong...?"
"it's just that....i can't believe i have a family.....i used to be a killer...a murderer....." "but....now....i have a family and i have children i love"
(you have a son now) "I know..but I remember the person you were before. And he's alot stronger than your vampire half."
*she gets all tired out and curls up on a big fluffy pillow*
"well excaclty i'm half and a quarter vampire and quarter fox"
((umm i gtg..but i wanted to know..could i be a daughter instead?if not then i'll be the pet still...but if i can be a daughter can i be 16?))
Tairoruchan
((umm i gtg..but i wanted to know..could i be a daughter instead?if not then i'll be the pet still...but if i can be a daughter can i be 16?))
(I'll let you know tomorrow)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces