Welcome to Gaia! ::

You Like The Idea?

Yes! 0.81132075471698 81.1% [ 43 ]
Nop! 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Hello My Dear Gaians!!

Well, I decided to start a thread about Losing weight, why? well, because being over weight carries a lot of problems, from physical to Emotional.

Is Fine if you like those extra pounds! but.. if you would like to know, how to start losing some of those un-wanted little flabs that some of us have around the weist or chin or legs or god knows where else... read this...

It is important all that dieting - nutriologist thing, BUT!!!! Who likes to go from Nice Juicy Burgers to Carrots and Green Beans??? NO ONE! Come on, you gotta be honest here..

SO! Here just some tips that might help you lose a bit of weight, and once you start seing results... You will feel SO MUCH BETTER and proud of yourrself!

YOU CAN DO IT! so... Here it is...

1.- Eat Less!! I know is hard, but just at the begining!! Example,Insted of eating 3 slices of pizza, just eat 2 1/2, I promise you won't feel much difference...

2.- Chew SLOWER! that gives time to your brain to realized that your stomach is getting full and will make you feel satisfied before you eat those extra chips
3.- Drink Lots of Water! That defently helps your digesting system... Whenever you feel hungry before lunch time or between lunch and dinner, drink a glass of water, it will do the trick of making you feel full so you can eat properly at dinner.

4.- Cut your soda intake by half at the beging, and then just drink it at weekends... try it for 1 week and you'll see your stomach go down by a lot!! Drinks Like Coke, Pepsi or Dr Pepper etc etc makes your belly inflate like a ballon.
If you can't cut it by half, at least drink one less every day, and next week cut it down 2 more and so...
5.- Excersice... SO HARD to start, BUT! why do we always start and leave it after only 1 week of starting??? cause we over do it! as simple as that...
Start by doing some sit ups and crunches... start with 5 every day, it takes you less then 2 minutes! and keep adding some more every week... increas only 2 more every week, or 2 weeks, depending on how hard it is... You don't need to do a thousand sit ups or crunches to lose weight! just start with whatever you can! and don't forze yourself to do more then you can.. just a tiny bit! tyou go one extra when you think you can't anymore...

So... I Hope I helped you by giving you this tips... anyone is welcome to add tips or their coments about this...

Weight yourself right before you start cting down your meals a bit, and after 2 weeks of doing this, weight yourself again... You might not lose 10 pounds on a week, but you will lose some.. and if you keep it up... it will be consistent. I Promise!

Love Yourself! Do It FOR YOU! Not for anyone else...

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!

This thread is only for people that are over weight!!! or NEED to lose some pounds! Please, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT do it if you don't need to lose a pound.

If you need anything at all, you can all PM at any time! I check Gaia almost everyday, except on weekends, but I'll message you back ASP! I Promise!
You can just eat everything you want and throw it back up. I heard that works too hahahaha biggrin or just don't eat at all...

americans are too lazy to exercise.. I am one of those americans biggrin
Symantha
You can just eat everything you want and throw it back up. I heard that works too hahahaha biggrin or just don't eat at all...

americans are too lazy to exercise.. I am one of those americans biggrin

Noooo, don't say that!! see? that is not healty at all... I'm sure you can do it... is not that hard, you know? I'm sure you can do it too! razz

Throwing everything back up is an illness called Bulimia, I'm sure you know that... So, let's find better ways to do it, huh? wink
So... We could make a weekly meeting and come here and post your new scale number, how about that? wink

We can have our support group here 4laugh

Wheezing Smoker

0.o

Random comment my profile

((I comment back))

Listy says...
-----------------------

According to all the sites im just barely on weight so i don't really need this. Eh, my body refuses to gain weight. x__x

....Comment her profile D<
-----------------------
heart heart Bored? why not click this link and vote for Le Skittle Fairy In the arena! Thanks for all your votes and comments heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=8675

sweatdrop I
Just take
Drugs to make
Me not eat.
Any one is welcome here! coments, discussions about it too!

Everybody has an opinion, as long as 4laugh is not rude, is welcome!
4laugh
    To Save his Life
    |User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.|

PM me if you know about the guy in my signature. :D
PMs: 12

Current Quest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7k/~1 mil

Help me get to 1 million?
Free Art is also loved <33
|User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.|
He crawls like a Worm from a Bird
Cherry Flavored Cocaine

sweatdrop I
Just take
Drugs to make
Me not eat.

Ever tried self will? You might be surprised of what you can do, with will power... You Only Need to WANT To do it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff