~ Welcome ~ (You are here)
~ My Story ~
~ Progress ~
~ Contests ~
~ Reserved ~
~ Reserved ~
~ Reserved ~
My Story

Hello everyone! My name is Isabet and my quest is for a Kiki Kitty. I am a cat lover in real life and have wanted a Kiki for a long, long time. When I first found out about them, I owned a charity called The Rainbow Charity. I wanted that little kitty more than anything, but all of my money went to the charity. I had to quit my charity for a while because of health reasons. I could no longer be on Gaia. After I had recovered, I decided to start saving for a kitty, but I did not have a quest or a thread. I saved it all on my own.
Eventually, I had enough money to buy him, so I purchased a letter. I was so happy! However, my innate giving nature pushed me to anonymously donate it to another quester. I do not remember the name of this person because it was so long ago, but it doesn't matter. I made her happy and that made me feel great.
I totaled it up and I have donated so much on Gaia. Some items include the Nitemare Bustier, the Nitemare Collar, the Nitemare Boots, the Kiki Kitty, the Coco Kitty, countless amounts of gold, countless amounts of common items such as Kimonos, Fairy Wings, and other expensive items. I feel that after donating so much to the people of Gaia that it is time for me to get something in return for myself. So, my natural choice was the Kiki Kitty.
If I get it this time, I will not donate it. I will cherish it as a reward for all of my hard work. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that maybe my story will inspire you to get involved in charities and make a difference yourself. You will be surprised at how good it feels to receive something after you have done so much giving. Have a wonderful day!
Progress

So far, these are the items and gold I have collected for my Kiki.

Gold: 9,500
Items:
Elegant Veil = 45,000
Ice Tiara = 8,500
Winter Rose = 15,000
Demonic Anklets (x2) = 24,000

TOTAL: 102,000 gold / 205,000

So, about halfway there! This is entirely to a generous donation I received from someone leaving Gaia. Gaaby provided gold that I invested into items that I am wearing that I am not selling, and these above me that I wanted in items so their value would go up.
Contests

What quest would be acceptable without contests? Here is the current contest!

Bump Contest:
Whoever has the most bumps by the time the quest ends will get 5k. Other than that, here are the other bump opportunities:
1st person to reach page 10 gets 200 gold
1st person to reach page 20 gets 500 gold
1st person to reach page 50 gets 1000 gold
After that, a new contest will start!
Donations

Thank you all so much! DO NOT PM THESE PEOPLE FOR DONATIONS! Be nice to them.

DizzyClone -- 100 gold
Rokuzeshin -- Random items and 100 gold
Shika-Chaan -- 1000 gold
lil_shorti3 -- Egyptian Gold Bracelet and Gold Anklet!!
Your Destiny Awaits Charity -- 500 gold
lil_shorti3 -- 2,500 gold
ZombieKillerEx -- Egyptian Gold Bracelet
black.de.blanc -- 1,000 gold
Other Quests

I am also questing for my dream avi along with the Kiki Kitty.

User Image
Amount Left: 119,871 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gift of the Goddess
Gift of the Goddess
Gift of the Goddess
Gift of the Goddess
Sun Staff
Egyptian Gold Anklet (right) heart Donated by lil_shorti3!
Egyptian Gold Bracelet heart Donated by lil_shorti3!
Egyptian Gold Bracelet heart Donated by ZombieKillerEx!
Egyptian Gold Anklet (left)
Gold Hoop Earrings
Mythic Hair
Elegant Blue Gloves
Missy Saphire Shoes
Blazing Blue Criss Cross Swim Top
Blazing Blue Criss Cross Swim Bottom

Dark Halo
good luck :3 feel free to check out me and my friends quest thread http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28476391& here xD
Thank you! Good luck to you, too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces