Do you read webcomics?

Of COURSE. <33 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 8 ]
When I remember... :D 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 8 ]
Ew. No! >=o 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What's a webcomic...? 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
...CAKE!!! *steals gold and runs* >:] 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 > >>

4-26-08 : Good lord guys, is it already almost May? I can't believe time's gone so fast. I've been having some..major major family problems over the course of the last week, but...I think things have settled down, and I'm devoting as much time today as needed to get things back on track! Thanks so much for your patience!!!

D: And please excuse the mess...Gaia seems to have stopped accepting my ImageShack image codes? I'll be getting a photobucket account so that in lieu of this problem, you can still use your art as you had planned.

After a long hiatus...we're back in business, and better than ever!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome one, welcome all! Feel free to browse the site, look through my art! Check out my website! If you want some art, be sure to read the FAQ and prices before sending me your offer through e-mail or P.M. as the case may be!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your stay!!

The shop is back open for business, and the art is better than ever!

I am offering to draw a piece of art for you! Be it your avatar, favorite anime character, a personal character you created--the list goes on!

Please keep in mind prices and pieces are negotiable for Gaia commissions only, which will be handled in terms of barter.

Gaia Commissions
By this, I mean Gaia gold or items!

I've decided to only take offers through bribe, as I'm running low on gold...and time.

As of now I've decided to only accept offers of above 30k for a full body, (15k for a half body, 7k for a headshot) full shade piece. As well, I can only accept three orders at a time. Thanks! heart
I'm so sorry if you can't afford my prices! And, I'm sorry if you don't like my prices, but please don't complain.

Consider the quality of my art now..and go from there.
Make me an offer! heart The more interesting the price and the piece the more likely I am to accept!

Real Life Commissions
If you would like to purchase my art, I am available for freelance art by way of my website. Prices can't be listed here, so check out the link!

I am always open for free lance work. But keep in mind I can only accept offers for these types of works through my website. Thanks!

IMPORTANT : ***Offers can ONLY be responded to through EMAIL for real life commissions. Please see my website for further information.***

These are two of my newest finished pieces, personal both of them.
If you would like samples of Gaian art, please see my HAPPY CUSTOMERS section!

If you would like to see samples of my other work, check out my website!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Customers In-Que:
1.Lord Cazbat biggrin {*nit picky touches*}
2. PlushieLovah sweatdrop

gonk -> haven't started
sweatdrop --& sketching!
3nodding -> lineart
biggrin -> coloring
heart -> art is finished, needs to be picked up! ^^

[Keep in mind, I only work with three at a time! If you are too late, please come back in a couple days, or PM me to ask to put you on the waiting list! Thanks a lot!]

Got a question not answered in the FAQ? Send me a PM and I'll do my best to clarify.

1. Will you draw me something for free?
I wish I could, but no. Right now I don't have the time to draw for free. I have my own bills to pay, unfortunately.

2. I want your art, but I don't have the money...What can I do?
There are a few things you can do. Save up! Ask a friend to buy for you...or buy with a friend--especially if you want both you and your friend in the picture! Or maybe you've got an item you don't really want...maybe I do! Ask me!
Unfortunately I can't discount right now.

3. Will you do art trades?
Normally, I would. But right now, art trades are closed. Except in very special instances, of course.

4. Are there things you won't draw?
Thank you for asking! Why yes, there are things I won't draw!
These include...sexually explicit materials, overly violent materials and overly crowded avatars--I reserve the right to tone them down as the case may be if you do not.

5. What if I want you to draw me something other than my avatar?
I love to draw all sorts of things, including characters outside of Gaia. If you've got a character you'd like me to draw, please, feel free to send me the idea! I'd love to!

6. Will you take items for payment? Or just pure gold?
I'd be happy to take both. =) Feel free to give me an offer, and we'll work out a deal!

Payment will be discussed through PM or e-mail, as the case may be. Thank you! Typically, any Gaia art commission will be required to send their trade before the art is started, and trade will be finished when the art has been sent.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

If you want to be taken off the Black List for not paying, send the trade please! Thank you!

Bella Goddess
Preview my latest designs!
See below for a screenshot of what I'm currently working on.

"The art is such an amazing quality, and the prices are low enough for any Gaian to afford! You'd be missing out if you didn't buy anything!" BishouHunter (06.17.07)

Adorrible shop, cute wares, fantastic prices! Check it out!

User Image

Like my art? Want to exchange links? Pick mine up, and drop yours off!
Don't forget to tell me so I can add you!!

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/anime-e-x-p-e-r-t-shoppe-limited-slots/t.28337911/]
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1892/comishbanlg4.png[/img][/URL]
D; Can i have one? But right now i only 1432g.
n_n Whatever you can offer. Do you want your current avvie to be the one featured? And one last question. Chibi or normal?
1. Name to be placed on piece =Jasmine
2. size, and therefore price offering =Medium sized?
3. Chibi or normal sized =chibi
animepurinsesu
n_n Whatever you can offer. Do you want your current avvie to be the one featured? And one last question. Chibi or normal?

Yes current avvy :3 / Chibi
LOL! I guess size is confusing. I meant like, normal i.e. headshot or if you wanted more. ^__^ Sounds good. I'll get to work, and I'll send you the picture in PM when I'm finished, then we can trade for payment. Sound good?

Colorful Phantom

How much for a fullbody normal in color? No background..
I'd say at least 2,100. But, I'd like you to see the art, and you see if you think I deserve more. n_n

If you'd like one, are there any specifications?
i.e. any specific pose..

Colorful Phantom

I'll pay 2.5k ok? And possibly tip more. How's that?

I would like a fullbody normal of my avi. The pose to be sexy, bending over a little flashing a grin. Her boots and gloves are black, brown leggins to make the fur on the tip of the tail.. and eyes are brown as well. If you could, make the chestplate armor open to show some cleavage, with nothing underneath it. please? ^^

So again that..

Fullbody
Color
Normal
Sexy Pose
and Bishou Hunter as the name.
Sounds great! ^^

Last question, would you like the rest of what your avi's wearing to be in the picture? Or just what you described?

Wow, your art is amazing! I love how realistic it is!
Awe. ^^ Thank you! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces