Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brains Counter ... Yum!

+1 1 100.0% [ 406 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 585 586 587 > >> >>> »|

User Image

___Hello and welcome to A Sketchbook Full of Sins. This is a joint art freebie thread created after a thread that I created in the 5th Annual Ball event forum took off and was made quite successful by many of the people who have and do frequent this thread. There are a total of eight (8) official thread artists and quite a lot of unofficial thread artists, whom all use all sorts of mediums and give away all sorts of arts. So stick around and chat a bit, or just ask for arts, and we'll see that you feel at home. And keep in mind! We're all starving artists and like a bone thrown at us every so often, so don't feel like tips aren't accepted, haha. Thanks for dropping by!
___Oh, and for now, please excuse the mess. ^^; I'm still (slowly) setting things up.

User Image
Name: Sin-Jin Smyth, Sin, Sinny, Smyth
I Am: The Devil?! Some crap like that.
I Give Out: Every 250 Pages (I know it's extreme, but I have commissions to deal with too...)
About Me: Erm. Hi there. I'm . . . a person. C: Fear me. -Wiggles fingers around.-
User Image User Image User Image

Working On:
  1. Page 300: Nicky621
  2. Page 350: [.The Rejected Spork.]
  3. Page 400: Akatsuki Dragon
  4. Page 450: Kalio
  5. Page 500: Tenvoid_Derlock
  6. Coloured Freebie: Madoriko Juni

AT THE MOMENT... I'm not working on any freebies from this thread! I have commissions to do and an auction to tend to. Once my commissions are done and my auction is over, I shall return here to do the freebies for this thread and I will then begin giving out new freebies. Please be patient with me! Thanks!
BANNER

User Image
Name: Aijoran-hime, Ai
I Am: Lust
I Give Out: At Random
About Me: I like anime. I like tips and art trades. ^_^

User Image
Name: chippit, Chip, Chippeh
I Am: Sloth
I Give Out: On Pages. Every ten pages, maybe, in the below pattern. So every 30th page will be a not-chibi.
About Me: Lazy, kind of crazy, you'll take what I give you, bish.

User Image
Name: Corpus Prince, Princey
I Am: Wrath
I Give Out: At Random. Maybe contests.
About Me: I guess wrath isn't so fitting, but I wanna be one of the seven sins DDD: (greed's more like it for me crying ). Hello~ I'll draw you? (whoa lame XD) I do have a bit of a temper, so don't pester me about getting things to you. You'll get them in due time. Have fun on the thread, and please don't be rude to anyone~ heart heart

User Image
Name: Emi Fable, Emi
I Am: Pride
I Give Out: On Every 200th Page
About Me: Too sweet to not be Pride~!! > biggrin DD

User Image
Name: Enny`, Enny
I Am: Gluttony
About Me: I love colors. That's why I'm in love with the oculus rainbow eyes. If you have a colorful avatar, you have a better chance to be drawn. But, don't be fooled! I also like black and white themed avatars, because it's nice to make art that has only two specific colors. =3 Other then that, I'm a pretty lazy person, but expect me to do at least one freebie a day. It will either be a sketch, photoshop, or colorerd piece. x3

User Image
Name: Saxuetre, Aussie
I Am: Envy
I Give Out: Perhaps every 25 pages
About Me: -Irritable. -Random. -Ninja-y. -Distractable.

User Image
Name: The Midnight Mistress, Midi-san, Midnight, Mistress, Miss Mid
I Am: Greed
About Me: Um. Hai. I am midi-san. I am a gaia addict. -waves- >>; But beyond that. I like to draw, You like to get drawn. I am a very happy person. I like to refer to myself in third person sometimes... And I like techno and I hate the color yellow >>; Don't ask why. Can't do Couple art and very rarely can I actually do sexy art. I can do cluttered avi's and Males and Females. [but not so cluttered I can't see the faces Dx]
User Image
◘ bored!!44 ◘ [ Fwee ] ◘ Lizzy231 ◘ Tenvoid_Derlock ◘ Aijoran-hime ◘ chippit ◘ Corpus Prince ◘ Emi Fable ◘ Enny` ◘ Saxuetre ◘ The Midnight Mistress ◘ Sweet Miss Nicky ◘ KaoAtlas ◘ [Clickable. Pixels] ◘ Kalio ◘ Arzil ◘ Spidar ◘ Purple Hair Spray ◘ [.The Rejected Spork.] ◘ E r o s i o n ◘ kyonichi4 ◘ Madoriko Juni ◘ + more / If you want to be on the list or are supposed to be, tell me. ◘

User Image
Empty

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*PM me if you want to link. Small links preferred!
FIRST POST CHERRY GONE

heart heart heart

eated by domo

domokun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second post, biotch. D:

Second place is just the first loser. emo XD
Tenvoid_Derlock

Second post, biotch. D:

Second place is just the first loser. emo XD

But doesn't that mean you won being the loser?

WE ALL WIN

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

Midi-sans Got a post on the first page!
<3

And Loses at being the loser

o:
is it ok if i post this time?^-^

Aww, yeah, babeh...I make the BEST loser. XD

Numbah 1 loser, here! D:< heart

lol heart
Tenvoid_Derlock

Aww, yeah, babeh...I make the BEST loser. XD

Numbah 1 loser, here! D:< heart

lol heart

i guess im dead last ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items