Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which scriptless play should we do? (See 2nd post)

Roleplay 0.37662337662338 37.7% [ 29 ]
Duel 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 7 ]
Ask-a-Character 0.23376623376623 23.4% [ 18 ]
Yum, gold! 0.2987012987013 29.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Hey, guys.

I've decided to shut this down. Some of you seem really interested and I thank you for all of your support. It's just that I haven't got the time or patience to coordinate everything. I mean, I've been trying to plan a time for the past week or so now and it just never works out on my end- it's be a nightmare trying to coordinate with five actors and then all the people who would like to come and watch. If someone else would like to take over this, be my guest, I won't mind =] I'm sorry to all the actors and actresses, you guys were great Dx So once again, thank you for all of your support..

((I was gonna send the actors and actresses PMs, but I deleted the post with your name on it. Crap Dx))
Oh man this seems like alot of fun! I will deffinatly come back and check it out once I do my homework... (For my Theatre class actually XD)
I'm sure it's going to be a ton of fun n_n; I may have a script sort-of-thing able to use, but I need to check first with the creator.

Have fun with your homework rolleyes Mwaha, school ends tomorrow!
*raises hand* OOHH, I wanna be an actor!!
Hehe n_n;; Once we get a definitive script, I'll open auditions 3nodding

Smoker

This is going to be great.
This is an awesome idea, I can't wait until things get started!
I would love to join! ^^ This is a great idea!
Hex yes it's going to be great!

MithrandirWeasleyIstari, what does your siggy say? I got something like "Well what life is as short..." and then I'm lost. Hehe.

As soon as I get back to my mom's house I'm going to browse through my Harry Potters to find a good passage for a script, or maybe write my own.

Thank you all for your support! biggrin

Check out the Hogwarts Drama Club!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas