Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter, Click here!

One. 1 100.0% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Mari's Lovely Quest for a Kitty and Some Tickets!
User Image

Hello! I'm Mari. I'm currently questing for a KiKi Kitty and a Royal Cloak. My last quest for the CoCo Kitty was very hard and the KiKi costs more gold! I know this may take a long time to complete so I appreciate even the smallest amount of help.

Please come chat with me and with each other, or just bump my thread and help keep it active, or rather help me start off! Check out my "For Sale" post, maybe I have something you want to buy. I love an extra little tip!!! ...or you could donate (gold, tickets, items) the old fashoned way and I'll love you too!!!

User Image I love my CoCo, help get me a KiKi to love too! User Image

Be the first post on page 50 and win!!!

Table of Posts:
heart Intro (you are here!)
heart News & Announcements
heart My Progress
heart Contests
heart For Sale
heart Helpful Gaians
heart Harmful Gaians
heart Who's xGraveYardKittyx?
heart Links
heart Thanks for Comming!

User Image
User Image News & AnnouncementsUser Image

User Image June 2, Saturday- I started working on this thread. The progress is slow because I want to make this look good!
User Image June 6, Tuesday- I put some items up to sell, they aren't amazing, but I'll add more as I get some. I'm not done making this yet!!!
User Image June 7, Thursday- The thread is finally open! I know it isn't perfect, and could be better, but I put alot of work into it and am too eager to start!
User Image June 16, Saturday- I started a bumping contest!!! The prize isn't much because I am so far away in my quest.

User Image I AM GOING ON VACATION FOR 2 MONTHS TO SWEDEN. I WILL STILL BE ONLNE BUT ALL THE TIME LIKE I HAVE BEEN. Please don't forget me!

User Image Opps, I forgot to update! I'm back from Sweden, I had a great time. I'm still struggling to get the Kiki!

heart User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image heart
User ImageMy Progress!!!User Image

! updated every other day !

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
User Image
I have 337,174 gold for a KiKi Kitty Plushie which is now over 400,000.

User Image
I have 9,462 tickets for the Royal Cloak Blue which is 150,000 tickets.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
User ImageContests!User Image

User Image Congratulations to The Night Star for being the first bump on page 50!!! Keep up the good work!

Next contest coming soon! Feel free to submit ideas.

User Image
User ImageFor Sale!User Image

I am selling some stuff to help me reach my goal. Prices are set at recent market value according to tektek. Please title the trade with the item you wish to purchase for my convenience. Tips are greatly appreciated and will be noted in the "Helpful Gaians" post.User Image If I check my trades and there are two for the same item, I will choose the one with the highest gold. If both are equal gold, I will choose the first one sent. Thanks in advance!!!

User Image

update... no items for sale here currently, check me out in the marketplace!!!

User ImageHelpful Gaians!User Image

User ImageA huge thanks goes out to all of those who have helped me! You will be recognized here.

heart Your_Destiny_Awaits +tipped
heart The Angel's Desire Charity +100g
heart lilith always +100g
heart Your Destiny Awaits Charity +505g
heart Angel's Badass Charity +1000g
heart DA-SF83 +7tickets
heart Bijou `a Ailes +super tipped!!!
heart The MCKYF Chairty +440
heart cindytruongiscool +38tickets 1115tokens
heart BBQPenguin Charity +500g
heart Cherry Pinata +50,000g
heart xXForever_CharmedXx +1,000g 301tickets
heart Spoonful of Sugar Charity +1000g
heart Ashari +tipped
heart The Nothings Impossible Charity +200g
heart Butterscotch Kisses Charity +2500g
heart want to be next?

User ImageHarmful Gaians!User Image

heart Let's keep this empty. heart

User Image
User ImageWho's xGraveYardKittyx?User Image

I often find myself wondering who is really behind the Gaia account, do you? I'll tell you a little about myself to feed your curiousity!

My name is Mari. I'm 20 years old until October 4th. I was born in Sweden but now I live in the US. I've been a vegetarian since I was about 16 for animal rights reasons. I'm in my second year of college as a music major (I play the violin) and I work as a librarian. Anything else you want to know about me? Feel free to send me a PM and ask!
heart

User Image
Thats me ^_^
Thanks for comming!
Peace.
User Image

User Image

User Image
*cuts imaginary ribbon*
yays, my thread is open!
anyone wanna come??

Quick Reply