Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

ToC

Story
Rules
Profile List
B/W List
Story

December 24, 2007 - Russia attacks U.S: Beginning of Russian-American War.

December 30, 2007 - Great Britian joins war as U.S. Ally

January 2, 2008 - China joins war as Russian Ally

March 24, 2008 - Russia begins creation on super weapon.

June 21, 2008 - US begins work on super weapon

April 20, 2009 - $100,000,000 spent on weapon research.

June 13, 2009 - Weapon tested: Success

September 21, 2009 - Russia bombs Great Britian, all of north and part of south of GB destroyed.

September 22, 2009 - U.S. Bombs parts of Russia and China. China leaves war.

November 19, 2009 - Russia bombs most of Europe and Asia. U.S. begins to finish weapon.

December 1, 2009 - Weapon is complete, given name NOVA.

December 25, 2009 - Russia fires NOVA at U.S., U.S. Fires theirs back.

December 30, 2009 - About 10 million people left. Deserts cover most of the world.

The story takes place in New Mexico, US. Here, the U.S. begin to rebuild as a military reforms. A year later they built a large city called Last Hope. The military begins to take control of villages and towns that were build in other areas and controlled by the people there. As they rebuild, a rebel group fights back, blamming the government for the problems they now faced. The rebels stay hidden in the ruins of an abandoned city. The location is unknown to the U.S.

While this occurs, the radiation given off by the NOVA cause many survivors to mutate. People begin to exterminate mutants. The mutants begin to fight back and live in a hidden under ground city. It is currently March 12, 2010.
Rules

1. Romance is allowed, but keep it pg-13.
2. No god moding, auto hitting, or controling other peoples characters.
3. Follow profile made by me.
4. You can have 1-2 profiles.
5. You can't be a demon or any other race like that. This is not a fantasy rp.
6. Pm all profiles.
7. Please don't post once then never return.
8. Make pm title I wuff pie :3 <===== Highlight
9. You get three chances.
10. I can add more rules if i want.
11. My rules are law!
12. Use " for speech text for tought and no *'s etc for action
13. Don't kill another rper without their permission
Profiles

Name:
Group: (US, Rebels, Mutants)
Job: (US only)
Personality:
Weapons: (2-3)
Special Skill/Ability: (2 is the limit, mutants can have special things like heat vision, or enhanced strength etc.)
Appearance: (pic or good description - no avi)
Bio:
Other:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Human or Mutant)
[b]Group:[/b] (US, Rebels, Mutants)
[b]Job:[/b] (US only)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] (2-3)
[b]Special Skill/Ability:[/b] (2 is the limit, mutants can have special things like heat vision, or enhanced strength etc.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (pic or good description - no avi)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
US

Rebels

Name: Ryan
Race: Human
Group: Rebels
Job: Rebel (Leader)
Personality: Ryan is silent often. He can act nice at times, but is cold to outsiders and strangers. Ryan usually acts serious and seen working a lot.
Weapons: Barrett XM500 (Cerberus) -Glock - AK-47
Special Skill/Ability: Master Sniper and hand to hand combat.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: During the beginning of the war, Ryan was a newly trained Private. He became well trained with a sniper rifle as well as hand to hand. During the war Ryan had over 300 kills with his sniper rifle and was quickly promoted to Captain. Ryan survived the NOVA missile, and learned about the rebuilding in New Mexico. Ryan left the military and began a rebelion, because he believe it was the governments fault this happened. Ryan is now the leader of the rebel group. Though, all Ryan truely remembers is the war. He is gaining memory back little by little of his past.
Other: Given nickname Reaper for his high kill count.

Mutants

None

White list

Korjen- Cause I'm awesome =D

Black List

None- YAY!

News

Opened! - 5/14

Omg prez daughter captured D: - 5/14

First Mutant - 5/15

Chinese attack Rebel Base - 5/16

Too much to write - 5/28

You can be a chinese soldier now - 5/29
Mical sat behind a badly damaged building as she ate some food she had gotten ahold of yesterday. She smiled as she noticed the sun. It made her eyes shine. She took another bite of her noodles. She looked around. Noone ever bothered to bug her because they knew she had never had a friend. They really wanted to know why, but she never spoke of her reason.
((for the title, I suggest Aftermath 2010))

Derrick wandered down the street, taking a sip from his flask. He wanted to blow something up. It had been too long. "Here I am...," he muttered to himself, "still alive on this hell, taking ordersh from some snot-nosed punk when my grandshon never lived past the ********' age of three... what a messh."
Ryan sat at a desk inside a building that still stood. Inside the room there were weapon, bullet proof vest, and maps of the area. He was marking locations on the map with red and green tacs.
((2010 wont work for title, doesnt let me D: ))
Mical stood up and staggered. Her leg was still badly injured. She was still feeling major pain, but did not let anyone know this. It was starting to get worse and now she could barely stand. She got her self up and eventually made it over to a building. She wanted to talk to their leader. She had never done this before, but she was in so much pain she figured she could not help them on the next plan. She knocked on the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff