Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome

+1 1 100.0% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image

The shop came into being mostly because of a think i love most than everything... that means Graffitis, Tags and everything related, and with a little encouragement from my friends I decided to share my delight in Gaia Online with those of you who wish their signatures to be a little... Different razz

I've start working on this for about... 2 / 3 months ago, so i won't ask too much gold right now, till i turn into a "pr0" tagger, lol, but i'll do my best anyway 4laugh

For as long as you're in here, I am determined to make you feel good, and off course, do my best to make you the best tag possible...

I believe every person is unique and special in their own way, as such, this is what I am trying to do with my Tags, and each and i'll try to make every single one of them reflect your personality.

Hope you find something you like, and if you have any questions or suggestions about " I N F I N I T Y " please, feel free to PM me and ask everything you wanna know.

User Image

SpazyPanda
Awesome store x3 heart

DemonixX
Got some niiice stuff up in here. Do you have aim? domokun

TokenX
wink

Physical Graffiti
Best tag EVER! BAR NONE!!!

... how's THAT for a testimonial?

Botanomancy
I just wanted to drop by and tell everyone that the tag the lovely Lady Blue made for me is absolutely gorgeous ^_^ I've getten tags from a some other awesome Gaian taggers, and she is making her way right up there with them 4laugh

Thanks again, Lady ^_^

[ J a d e . D r a c o s ]
heart Better than most of the other 'newer' tagers i have seen.
User Image

Well... Hi razz

I've been out of Gaia for about 6 / 7 months, so when i came back i noticed there are lots of new cool items that i unfortunately lost... So this mini shop is a good way to try to get them... And a good way to do something that i love to the people... wink I don't like to tag in walls and doors and other stuff like that so i think Tagging on our computer is much easilly (or not, lol) and everyone can do it...

User Image

..:: [ C O N T E N T S ] ::..

User Image

Post 1. Welcome
Post 2. Rules & F.A.Q.
Post 3. Samples & How to Order
Post 4. Waiting list, Working On, Bribe Slot & Customers
Post 5. Bumpers & Donators
Post 6. Questing & Progress
Post 7. Wishlist & Dreaming AVI
Post 8. Link In / Out
Post 9. ThankYou
Post 10. Gifts

User Image
User Image

I don't like to call this a "Rules" Section... I prefer... To call it as a "correct relationship" section 4laugh All we need to do is follow a few simple principles. Here you go:

User Image

* Please follow the ToS. If you don't know what the ToS is, here is the link: ToS

* Please do not beg. There will be Freebie events dedicated to those who can't afford to pay Gold for a Profile.

* Do not be rude or offend anyone else in here. The shop is made for the enjoyment of people's eyes, not as an arena for disputes, there will be a different tag fo each one, so please keep your personal disputes in PM's.

* Do not post religious, racist or in any way offensive materials in this thread.

* Please DO NOT steal, or claim any of the Tags in this Shop as yours. If you do I will take it very personally and act accordingly about you.

* Feel welcome to chat or bump in here.

* Please do not advertise other threads in here. Exception for those who get my written permission, i'll link it in and you'll link me out. Easy huh?

* Please post your Order, and afterwards send me the Trade. Link the page of your order in the title of the Trade. All trades without such a link in their title OR for which I cannot find the corresponding order on the page will be canceled, until you make a proper order.

* I reserve the right to refuse orders from people on the Black List of my shop. So please don't force me to have a Black List...

* Please fill up the Form when ordering something, or i won't take it

* Most of all, have fun!

Well... That's all, have fun"! 4laugh

User Image

User Image

User Image

[Q]: How do I order a tag sig?
[A]: Just fill up the order form i'll post here wink

[Q]: I don't wanna pay/have enough money, can you gimme one for free?
[A]: No, I can't. There will be Freebies dedicated to this, sorry

[Q]: I don't like yur tags, you suck! Go away!!
[A]: I never forced anyone to like them wink It is absolutely natural that different people have different tastes.

[Q]: Can I add you to friends if i want?
[A]: Oh, no sorry... I just accept friends that i know or if i have a good reason to accept them... razz

[Q]: Do you take other forms of payment except Gold?
[A]: Yes, if that worth the effort i had on making the tags... But i won't accept like... 10k bugs, or flowers or inks... You got the idea 4laugh

[Q]: Is there a waiting list?
[A]: Yes, i'll have a waiting list.

[Q]: Why is everything so expensive?
[A]: Because the things I make (even the unlimited and limited items) are mostly custom. Plus, I put a LOT of time/effort into these before I send them out... so I don't think its asking too much, and that's why i'll start to sell them at lower prices...

[Q]: How long does it take to do a custom tag?
[A]: That varies so much that any set answer I give would be wrong. Ive finished a tag in a whole day, while other times it's taken me nearly 1 hour and sometimes i can take a whole week... Because i'm a recepcionist in a Hotel so it takes me some time...

[Q]: What program(s) and/or tools do you use to make these?
[A]: Adobe Photoshop CS2

[Q]: Do you host images?
[A]: No. Usually within 48 hours after I've uploaded your stuff to my space, It's deleted or moved. So its best to get your own hosting IMMEDIATELY and i sugesst to you to use www.imageshack.us

User Image
User Image

I'll make them smaller offcourse, to fit the signature size of Gaia, here's some examples of some tags i've made... They a bit small but you get the idea wink Because i made them on a Wallpaper size, you can check the CUSTOMERS section and check some tag's i already made in here wink

NOTE: If you want any custom font (not graffiti-like) just tell me wich one you want, or choose one from www.dafont.com and tell me wich one you choose wink

UPDATE: BRIBE SLOT Opened, if you want to bribe me, i'll accept 3nodding Just need to tell me a "color scheme" you would like to have, and let me do the rest wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: I can make some Tag sigs like my shop logo too... If you want i use another type of letter than the graffitti one 3nodding

User Image

..:: [ P R I C E S * A N D * S I Z E S ] ::..

User Image

Ok... I won't ask for too much gold because i'm not perfect at this and i know there's a lot of people much more talented than me... So i'll try to ask for an adequate price for each tag, depending on what the costumer ask, off course...

Base Price: 3.500g

Sample:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: This is the custom one, just the name you want but i added some shinning glow to the letters and a chosen image for the background (in this case a tribal tattoo x2), two colors chosen for the letters and just one for the background.

Graphics:
1. Background image type: Tribal tattoo (each), Trees, Human shadows, Flowers, Hearts, Stars, Wings, Moons, Clouds, etc... 500g
2. Effects: Shiny glow (any colour u want), mettalic effect, plastic effect, draw effect, brick effect, etc... 250g
3. Extras: Scratchs, scars, holes, "build description", etc... 250g
4. Extra Text and "translation" of the tag: Free wink

User Image

..:: [ T E X T U R E * S A M P L E S ] ::..

User Image

I have lots of new textures that i can use now, i'll upload them when i get back home (Working right now razz ), like piercings, chains, stars, cute thingys (like strawberries, cherries, and some chibi stuff), new wings (including dragon wings), a halo (hot one razz ), flames and others...

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

..:: [ O R D E R I N G * F O R M ] ::..

User Image

I've changed a bit the ordering form and added the bribe order form, so please check out 3nodding

Quote:
CUSTOM ORDER:
Name:
The name you want to tag,
Base Colour: The colors you want to use in your tag name,
Background Type Image: The type of the background you want to use,
Background Image Colour: The color of the background image you want to use, behind the Tag name,
Background Colour: The color of the background you want to use (default: Black)
Effects: The effect you wanna use in your tag text, like glow spots, mettalic effect and so on...
Extras: The extras you want to add in your text, like scars, scratchs, holes, and so on...
Preferred Size: What size you want... (maximum 500x500 plz)
Extra Text / Quote: A "small quote" or text you wanna use (Check Botanomancy's tag and Jenikyula's Tag) like "Nature lover", "Queen of..." and blah blah... U got the idea ^^

Quote:
BRIBE ORDER:
Name:
Name you want to tag,
Color Scheme: The colors you would like to be used,
Preferred Size: What size do you wany... (500 x 500 max plz)
Extra Text / Quote: (Explained in the custom order form 3nodding )

User Image

..:: [ H O W * T O * O R D E R ] ::..

User Image

1. Quote the Order Form and fill it, and post it here.
2. When i accept the request, i'll post in the Working On post.
3. Trade me with the correct ammount.
4. I'll start to work on the tag and keep updating the % of completed status.
5. I send you a preview of the tag.
6. You confirm the trade.
7. I send you PM with the finished image (Don't worry you can trust)
8. I confirm the trade
9. We both happy (i hope 4laugh )
User Image

User Image

RedSeige35 100% Completed
hunter_by_Moonlight 50% Completed (Coloring)
anjell214 50% Completed (Coloring)
Kyidro 25% Completed (Sketching)

User Image

Teh Fairy of Giving [X]
RedSeige35 [X] [X]
Queen_Willy [X] [X] [X]
Spoks1 [X]
[IIIX-Riku-XIII] [X] [X]
Crosslie [X]
Physical Graffiti [X]
S ! C K [X]
Botanomancy[X]
Esxs3 [X]
Jenikyula [X]
Suki Nan Yo [X]
~midnite wish~ [X]
THeSLuSH [X]
N.E.A.R. [X]
User Image

..:: [ A N D * P E O P L E * T H A T * P A S S E D * B Y ] ::..

Xandborn
Elven.Assassin
rogueXleader
Teh Fairy of Giving User Image (First Costumer whee )
Tenjou Shelly
Twisted Penguin
Sakome
jujuzita
Queen_Willy
blue361
RedSeige35
Screen6
Tenjou_Shelly
Spoks1
[IIIX-Riku-XIII]
SpazyPanda
TokenX
Crosslie
Physical Graffiti
The Alzeby Inn
xDARKx0N3x
S ! C K
Botanomancy
[ Future Gohan ]
Esxs3 User Image
~midnite wish~ User Image
*~Kitten~*
Jenikyula
Seiorai
mooncat_pereira
THeSLuSH
[ J a d e . D r a c o s ]
Dark Lycan Ruke
Suki Nan Yo
anjell214

User Image

Thank you very much to everyone 4laugh

celtic_girl User Image Gift of the Goddess User Image
Esxs3 User Image 2 Flame Sword
Queen_Willy User Image Elemental Hair User Image
S ! C K User Image 4000g
User Image

..:: [ I ' M * Q U E S T I N G * F O R ] ::..

Current Quest: Sealed Envelope June '07 4laugh

User Image

Making questbar
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bought
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Donated
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Currently Questing

User Image

Demonic Anklets x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1
Lunar Scythe
Oculus Magica
Egyptian Sapphire Ankh Pendant
Celestial Wrap User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pixie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HypnotikA
Winter Rose
Dark Halo x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1
Ualani
Gift of the Godess x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
celtic_girl x1
Aquatica
Elemental Hair User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Queen_Willy
Mythic Hair
#0000FF Complex Shirt User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dead Sexy Midnight Coat
Nitemare Headband
Angelic Staff
Baby Seal Slippers
Whatever BlooHeart Top User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wine Hippy Pants User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those Black 90s Pants
Cool Basic Skirt User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Light Gray Leg Warmers
Baby Seal Slippers
Charred Tundra Boots User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikumimi
Flame Sword x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Esxs3 x2
Spirit Falcon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chyaku Norisu Scarf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow Spirit
Ice Whip User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CoCo Kitty User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HypnotikA
Purple / Blue Visor User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red / Orange Sun Visor
Angel Bow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mokona Hat
Fire Whip
Drop Dead Gorgeous Onyx Skull Hairpin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elegant Red Satin Vest
Natural Coral Oblong Beads

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These will hurt huh? sweatdrop
User Image

..:: [ L I N K * M E ] ::..

User Image

User Image

..:: [ L I N K * O U T ] ::..

Visit These 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Players:
Everyone that passed by and inspired me to keep going and improving my own tagging skills... I started this and i'm happy that everyone likes my artshop, i hope i get better and better and makes everyone happy 4laugh

In special to Spazy Panda, Lavonica, Xploit, Reign, TokenX, DemoniXx, [ J a d e . D r a c o s ] and the other taggers to inspire me open this mini shop... Thanks wink

Brushes:
Mostly from Deviantart

Fonts:
Mostly from DaFont
User Image

[ A N D * S O M E * S T U F F * I * P U R C H A S E D ]

by mooncat_pereira heart

by Jade13 heart
User Image

by Quimera-Chan heart heart
User Image
Isnt Infinity already someone elses shop :O
It's "Infinite" 3nodding I know it's almost the same name but it's different 4laugh
Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas